OP
Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Mwahahahahaha. I told'cha, this game was hella-hard. I wasn't kidding around about the AI increase. But as for the crits...I guess you guys are just unlucky, I don't get crits from the AI that often when I play. And shame on you guys for using cheat codes to get those Legendary Pokemon. Tsk. Tsk.

As for Chikorita, sorry about that. Probably shoulda let the gym leader had that...Its WAY too good for the Waiter trainer. Anyways, Let me guess, first grasswhistle, then leech seed and growl, so your attack won't take anything. And then, Razor Leaf.

Yeah, I found this particular trainer to be quite difficult, especially considering that there's not a lot of good Pokemon at the beginning. I'll probably do like you and let the user get Cut earlier, so you can get into the Dreamyard...If that's alright with you, I'll probably let Cheren gives it to the users. Like always, I'll give you credit for that script.

~Ciao

Edit: Oh, and thanks for reviving my thread from the brink of death. *snivel* It didn't deserve it, man! It didn't deserve it!

Alright, I'm gone.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I didn't cheat to get Mew lol, I just said when I hunt for every single Pokemon I use the grass code to save some time, it still takes forever though

Anyway, updates.
I'm sorry I did the side areas so early, now I'm pretty damn overleveled for the main story. Hopefully the levels catch up to me soon

Skyla was easy, because I was higher leveled than her. My team is
LV 63 Garchomp holding a Lucky Egg
LV 64 Raichu w/ Static holding BrightPowder
LV 64 Mew w/ Synchronize holding Expert Belt
LV 65 Floatzel holding Razor Fang or Claw I forget, the one that creates Flinches
LV 63 Volcanora w/ Leftovers
LV 64 Honchkrow w/ Amulet Coin

Jumpluff failed to kill off my Garchomp, who hit it with Rock Slide. He got one Quiver Dance but my Garchomp hung on. Swanna's berry didn't help it at all, Raichu still OHKO'd. Mandibuzz got off a Dark Pulse on my Raichu, but even with a Nasty Plot his special attk just isn't good enough to OHKO. Togekiss got OHKO'd by a lucky crit from my Raichu, and then came Dodrio. Dodrio went for Drill Run, but because of my Bright Powder, it missed and I was able to KO it!

Now on to Bryce...and btw my luck continued, on the way to Bryce I ran into an Articuno on Twist Mountain! Won't use it though, but it is nice to have

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
kidisnice87 said:
Hey I didn't cheat to get Mew lol, I just said when I hunt for every single Pokemon I use the grass code to save some time, it still takes forever though

Anyway, updates.
I'm sorry I did the side areas so early, now I'm pretty damn overleveled for the main story. Hopefully the levels catch up to me soon

Skyla was easy, because I was higher leveled than her. My team is
LV 63 Garchomp holding a Lucky Egg
LV 64 Raichu w/ Static holding BrightPowder
LV 64 Mew w/ Synchronize holding Expert Belt
LV 65 Floatzel holding Razor Fang or Claw I forget, the one that creates Flinches
LV 63 Volcanora w/ Leftovers
LV 64 Honchkrow w/ Amulet Coin

Jumpluff failed to kill off my Garchomp, who hit it with Rock Slide. He got one Quiver Dance but my Garchomp hung on. Swanna's berry didn't help it at all, Raichu still OHKO'd. Mandibuzz got off a Dark Pulse on my Raichu, but even with a Nasty Plot his special attk just isn't good enough to OHKO. Togekiss got OHKO'd by a lucky crit from my Raichu, and then came Dodrio. Dodrio went for Drill Run, but because of my Bright Powder, it missed and I was able to KO it!

Now on to Bryce...and btw my luck continued, on the way to Bryce I ran into an Articuno on Twist Mountain! Won't use it though, but it is nice to have

Soooo, you decided to finally update again, eh? Alright, so let's see what you got for me today...

Your level was, indeed, higher than her's and since its so high, I'm sure you won't have a hard time against Brycen, seeing how his strongest Pokemon is only on Lv 69. Your would probably passed that, once you reach that far.

No wonder you owned Skyla...Anyways, you luck out with Dodrio hitting Riachu with Drill Run, but I doubt that it woulda fainted from it. And you're right about Mandibuzz, I probably shoulda at least up its Sp. atk a little bit more. It uses all those Nasty Plot and it attacks still doesn't take anything from the receiving Pokemon. Wait, did Jumpluff hit Garchomp with Petal Dance after doing Quiver Dance and it survive the attack...Hmm...Cool considering Garchomp sp. def. Anyways, yeah man...Wacan Berry doesn't help Swanna a bit...It still faints from one electric type attack. Togekiss woulda owned you if you didn't luck out with the crit in the end. You son of a such and so...
closedeyes.gif

But I digress, I will be looking forward to your update for your upcoming battle with Byrcen.

Now for you pokes, not all, but just some.

Anywho, Mew?...You decided to add a Mew to your party? Eh, I'm not the one who train legendaries as a main, but who am I to tell you what to do. Anyways, who was replace for it, I can't remember...You had show me six Pokemon before, right? And as for the Articuno sighting, congrats...I never actually seen one before, but I think it only comes out in the Winter. If it doesn't, I'll probably change it and make sure that it does.

As for the fang thing, you were probably referring to the Razor Fang, that's the item that usually make the Pokemon flinch once getting hitting by an attack. Razor Claw score crits more often.

That Lucky Egg Garchomp's holding...I bet that has something to do with the high level your Pokemon on...Huh, ya sly dog?

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my team was all 66 against Brycen with the same items, except Garchomp had a Rocky Helmet

Didn't expect Beartic to have a dark move, he put a hurting on my Mew. Also didn't expect to still be outleveled either >_> but this is why I love your hacks
Crygonal is tougher than I expected, he survived a flamethrower from my Mew and killed it. I got revenge though with my Floaty, Brick Break'd his ass into oblivion. Glad his defense is still weak!

Mamoswine is also tougher than I expected, I tried to be clever and take him out with a Waterfall, bastard survived and EQ'd me. Got revenge with Raichu and Grass Knot

Didn't give Weavile a chance to get started lol. But then that Walrein! Didn't expect an EQ on it, so he killed my Raichu, lived a Dragon Claw and killed my Garchomp, but luckily Volcano (my Volcanora) killed him off with Fiery Dance before he could kill him. Lol battle was alright but I probably made it tougher than it really was

GYM LEADER 8 DRAYDEN

My team
Lv 71 Volcanora w/ Leftovers
LV 73 Garchomp w/ Rocky Helmet
LV 72 Floatzel w/ King's Rock
LV 72 Raichu w/ Bright Powder
LV 73 Honchcrow w/ Amulet Coin
LV 72 Mew w/ Expert Belt

Ok this bastard was tougher than I expected lmao. Gyarados was just like Lance's in Neo Soul Silver, damn berry let it tank my Thunderbolt and EQ'd Raichu. I revived Raichu and he did a Dragon Dance. S***!!!!!
Used Honchcrow and did a Night Daze, praying for an accuracy drop. I got it when he did a 2nd Dragon Dance. He then just OHKO'd Honchy with Aqua Tail, and then I switched Raichu in. Time to pray. With Bright Powder and an accuracy drop he has a good chance of missing. If he kills Raichu he'll sweep my team and it's over....Good thing the A.I turned dumb! He went for Aqua Tail instead of EQ this time, missed my Raichu, and I killed him with Tbolt! YES!!!

Cue Garchomp. I knew he had a Yache Berry so might as well make him lose it. Ice Punch, does no damage really thanks to the intimidate and berry. He kills Floaty, I bring in my own Garchomp, we do double Dragon Claws and are both left near dead. I think he's gonna use a full restore so I use a Dragon Dance, but the A.I doesn't for some reason and just kills my Garchomp
frown.gif
. Mew comes in with an Ice Beam and we're up to the next one!

Salamence. He survives an Ice Beam (WTH) and gets an outrage off. I barely live it and decide to sacrifice Mew to revive Floaty. Floaty kills off Salamence. Moxie number one!

Hydreigon. Close Combat. GG. Moxie Number 2

Kingdra. Uh Oh, Close Combat doesn't kill him. Floaty dies to a Dragon Pulse. I pray he doesn't use Dragon Dance or something as I sacrifice my Volcano to bring back FLoaty one more time. He doesn't heal or use a speed up move, he just Hydro Pumps Volcano, letting me bring Floaty back for the fast win.

Whew! long post

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
modahi said:
Can you make Document about the changes and move set in Pokemon

*grumbles*
Yeah, I guess...so.
If Drayano can do it in his doc, I suppose I can do it in mind, as well.

*Whines*
..So...Much...Shit...Too...Write...
Ohhh, I can feel my hand cramping up already.
I'll start on it once I'm done playin' Blaze Black. It'll be part of my v3, baybey.

kidisnice87 said:
my team was all 66 against Brycen with the same items, except Garchomp had a Rocky Helmet

Didn't expect Beartic to have a dark move, he put a hurting on my Mew. Also didn't expect to still be outleveled either >_> but this is why I love your hacks
Crygonal is tougher than I expected, he survived a flamethrower from my Mew and killed it. I got revenge though with my Floaty, Brick Break'd his ass into oblivion. Glad his defense is still weak!

Mamoswine is also tougher than I expected, I tried to be clever and take him out with a Waterfall, bastard survived and EQ'd me. Got revenge with Raichu and Grass Knot

Didn't give Weavile a chance to get started lol. But then that Walrein! Didn't expect an EQ on it, so he killed my Raichu, lived a Dragon Claw and killed my Garchomp, but luckily Volcano (my Volcanora) killed him off with Fiery Dance before he could kill him. Lol battle was alright but I probably made it tougher than it really was

GYM LEADER 8 DRAYDEN

My team
Lv 71 Volcanora w/ Leftovers
LV 73 Garchomp w/ Rocky Helmet
LV 72 Floatzel w/ King's Rock
LV 72 Raichu w/ Bright Powder
LV 73 Honchcrow w/ Amulet Coin
LV 72 Mew w/ Expert Belt

Ok this bastard was tougher than I expected lmao. Gyarados was just like Lance's in Neo Soul Silver, damn berry let it tank my Thunderbolt and EQ'd Raichu. I revived Raichu and he did a Dragon Dance. S***!!!!!
Used Honchcrow and did a Night Daze, praying for an accuracy drop. I got it when he did a 2nd Dragon Dance. He then just OHKO'd Honchy with Aqua Tail, and then I switched Raichu in. Time to pray. With Bright Powder and an accuracy drop he has a good chance of missing. If he kills Raichu he'll sweep my team and it's over....Good thing the A.I turned dumb! He went for Aqua Tail instead of EQ this time, missed my Raichu, and I killed him with Tbolt! YES!!!

Cue Garchomp. I knew he had a Yache Berry so might as well make him lose it. Ice Punch, does no damage really thanks to the intimidate and berry. He kills Floaty, I bring in my own Garchomp, we do double Dragon Claws and are both left near dead. I think he's gonna use a full restore so I use a Dragon Dance, but the A.I doesn't for some reason and just kills my Garchomp
frown.gif
. Mew comes in with an Ice Beam and we're up to the next one!

Salamence. He survives an Ice Beam (WTH) and gets an outrage off. I barely live it and decide to sacrifice Mew to revive Floaty. Floaty kills off Salamence. Moxie number one!

Hydreigon. Close Combat. GG. Moxie Number 2

Kingdra. Uh Oh, Close Combat doesn't kill him. Floaty dies to a Dragon Pulse. I pray he doesn't use Dragon Dance or something as I sacrifice my Volcano to bring back FLoaty one more time. He doesn't heal or use a speed up move, he just Hydro Pumps Volcano, letting me bring Floaty back for the fast win.

Whew! long post

Yes, a long post indeed. Did I give Beartic a dark type attack?...Yeah, I think it has Night Slash. I'm gonna give Mew a new ability on v3, I'll probably give it Imposter? Nah...Maybe, Illusion...I dunno...I'll probably forget I even said THIS in the future and drop the idea all together. LOL

Mamoswine has too much defense and HP to be hurt by Waterfall, you shoulda attacked its Sp. Def...but I think I know what you meant when you said you tried to be clever. You were trying to avoid him healing it, right?

As for Weavile...Hm, it holds the Focus Sash...I thought this was one of his toughest Pokes. Especially if you already let Brycen healed one of his Pokes. It ALWAYS starts off with Swords Dance and usually any attack does pretty much [censored] damage to Weavile...But the problem is...it outsped most Pokemon and once it start making your pokemon faint Moxie kicks in.

Crygonal is a Ice/Steel on this mod...And because it has REALLY high Sp. Def and Heatproof, Special Fire type attacks does little damage too it now. LOL But yeah, it still has abysmal defense stat, so a strong pyh attack could get da job done, ya know?

Walrein...Jesus Christ, don't even mention dat fat bobbly blue bastard. Using a rock, electric or fire type Pokemon is pretty much useless here, b-cuz of EQ. Dude, I ain't even gonna lie. Almost all his stats are in the early hundreds except for its speed, which is low. Not to mention its equipped with Life Orb and has the ability to use the Aqua Ring/Ice Body combo, and you know which Pokemon he has that can make it hail indefinitely.

I lost a bunch of time to this...Ass monkey.

As for Drayden, Meh...I pretty much wiped my ass with his team. His hardest Pokemon probably was Gyarados if I had to say. He pretty much did the same as what he did to you. I had Altaria with Ice Beam on my team and it outsped all of his Pokemon.

BTW, I think it tried using Aqua Tail on Raichu, because it felt that it was strong enough make it faint with one after using Dragon Dance. Let me guess, your Raichu has low defense, doesn't it?

QUOTE(bobwuzhere1224 @ Aug 10 2011, 11:21 AM)
Wow Kid now I'm curious to see how I do against Bryce and Iris...

Yes...I'm curious, as well...I'm curious, as well.

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, Koops, I'm gonna give you a gift because you're a cool dude or something.

It's up to you, but if you want pretty documents you're welcome to just edit my ones so you don't have to copy 649 sprites several times like I had to. I'd probably use your own font/layout style or you're bound to get people claiming copied work forever, but if it helps you, use it :3

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Redux #7: Burn Baby Burn! Disco Inferno! I mean.... Bryce, Bryce, Baby!

The Team:

Level 70 Blade - Scizor
Level 67 Dum Dum - Salamence
Level 67 Axell - Haxorus
Level 68 Urgoliath - Volcarona
Level 70 Electro - Electivire
Level 67 Frogger - Swampert

Brrrrrrrrrr, it's a winter wonderland in the World of Yang White! I took a trip down south to Routes 17, 18 and the P2 Lab. As I was collecting items and touring the oceanic landscape I wandered into Double Grass in search of a hidden item only to discover a Wild Deoxys Speed Forme, My Urgoliath went tying toe to tentacle arm with the rare Hoenn legendary and after a fierce battle Deoxys was on his way into my storage box, never to see the light of day again...... I mean for future use should the need arise..... AHEM!

As it was winter time, my trip thought Twist Mountain was a short one. (What a twist!) I only needed to fight 3 trainers thanks to the handy shortcut of snow. Arriving in Icirrus City I headed for the Pokemon Center, healed up and recieved my free Brick Break TM, which Axell happily learned. I battled thru endless scores of fighting masters... in an gym for ice pokemon..... I'm sorry what? I practiced my rendition of the Nutcracker on Ice as I made my way to Brycen who waited for me with Zen like patience.

Ok so enough RP fun for one day, I defeated Brycen thanks to the Power of Urgoliath Killing Beartic and Cryogonal, Frogger man handling Mamoswine, Electro putting the shock to Walrein and Blade nabbing the Final win against Weavile. Thoughts on the difficulty were a challenge compared to real life counterpart being a joke. His toughtest poke is easily Mamoswine. That thing can take a hit like no one's biz. Easiest was Weavile, then again it went against Blade who X-Scissor'd it while it Swords Dance'd, and yes it hung on for dear life with a Focus Sash, but thanks to Urgoliath forcing Brycen to waste his full restores it died, one Bullet Punch later. Overall I approve of the increased challenge he presents now.

Team updates!

Electro: Electro leveled off his Walrein kill and learned Bolt Strike. This was like
ohmy.gif
I'm curious to see how this turns out, though it'll prolly end up missing a lot. Still Electro has come a long way from being an Elekid all those routes ago. I suspect it'll be worthy partner against the league and beyond.

Frogger: Umadkip? Is what I'd say to quite a few Gym Leaders who face Frogger's bulkiness. Not much needs to be said due to how awesome he is.

Axell: I cry when the little guy grows up to be a powerhouse. Axell is another who has certainly come a long way since Route 3. While he hasn't done anything Significant lately with Iris upcoming soon, I imagine his time to shine will be more prominent, before I forget, thanks to Pokegen, he's now a Blaxorus (Shiny) like i've always wanted and while it's technically cheating, games are meant to be enjoyed and this just helps it.

Dum Dum: Strong, Bulky and can fly... What more could you ask for? How about Moxie you say? Oh wait he has that too! Dum Dum like Axell will get more spotlight time come next gym.

Urgoliath: Quite possibly my favorite addition of this hack, was his Sun Stone evo change. Ever since he learned Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz and Fiery Dance, he's been decimating people left and right including half of Brycen's team. He even took a surf to the face and survived without dipping past half health. That was after a Quiver Dance ofc but shrug!

Last but not the least at all.

Blade: My trusted Pokemon from any Game since Silver. He's just a beast can only remain as such for the times to come.

Well enough bragging about my pokes, have at it.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
modahi said:
when will v3 be released

Soon as I make a bit more progress in Dray’s mod. I want to see whatelse he added, before I start working on mine again. So, don't worry, dude.

Drayano said:
Hey, Koops, I'm gonna give you a gift because you're a cool dude or something.

It's up to you, but if you want pretty documents you're welcome to just edit my ones so you don't have to copy 649 sprites several times like I had to. I'd probably use your own font/layout style or you're bound to get people claiming copied work forever, but if it helps you, use it :3

Hmm…Well, it’s true that if I use your doc, it’ll save me a lot of trouble for making mine all spiffy myself. I’ll accept your gift. And I don’t think you have about me biting your front style. I’m sure I can think of something, that’ll appears to the crowd…or whatever.

I really appreciate it, dude. BTW, I’m still in the midst of training for Burgh…I had got my ass handle too by a trainer with a Heracross in Pinwheel Forest, which was kinda ironic on the account I had Pidgeotto and it still outsped me. In my next vid, all my Pokemon will have cool nicknamez and stuff.

QUOTE(bobwuzhere1224 @ Aug 11 2011, 02:34 PM)
Redux #7: Burn Baby Burn! Disco Inferno! I mean.... Bryce, Bryce, Baby!

The Team:

Level 70 Blade - Scizor
Level 67 Dum Dum - Salamence
Level 67 Axell - Haxorus
Level 68 Urgoliath - Volcarona
Level 70 Electro - Electivire
Level 67 Frogger - Swampert

Brrrrrrrrrr, it's a winter wonderland in the World of Yang White! I took a trip down south to Routes 17, 18 and the P2 Lab. As I was collecting items and touring the oceanic landscape I wandered into Double Grass in search of a hidden item only to discover a Wild Deoxys Speed Forme, My Urgoliath went tying toe to tentacle arm with the rare Hoenn legendary and after a fierce battle Deoxys was on his way into my storage box, never to see the light of day again...... I mean for future use should the need arise..... AHEM!

As it was winter time, my trip thought Twist Mountain was a short one. (What a twist!) I only needed to fight 3 trainers thanks to the handy shortcut of snow. Arriving in Icirrus City I headed for the Pokemon Center, healed up and recieved my free Brick Break TM, which Axell happily learned. I battled thru endless scores of fighting masters... in an gym for ice pokemon..... I'm sorry what? I practiced my rendition of the Nutcracker on Ice as I made my way to Brycen who waited for me with Zen like patience.

Ok so enough RP fun for one day, I defeated Brycen thanks to the Power of Urgoliath Killing Beartic and Cryogonal, Frogger man handling Mamoswine, Electro putting the shock to Walrein and Blade nabbing the Final win against Weavile. Thoughts on the difficulty were a challenge compared to real life counterpart being a joke. His toughtest poke is easily Mamoswine. That thing can take a hit like no one's biz. Easiest was Weavile, then again it went against Blade who X-Scissor'd it while it Swords Dance'd, and yes it hung on for dear life with a Focus Sash, but thanks to Urgoliath forcing Brycen to waste his full restores it died, one Bullet Punch later. Overall I approve of the increased challenge he presents now.

Team updates!

Electro: Electro leveled off his Walrein kill and learned Bolt Strike. This was like
ohmy.gif
I'm curious to see how this turns out, though it'll prolly end up missing a lot. Still Electro has come a long way from being an Elekid all those routes ago. I suspect it'll be worthy partner against the league and beyond.

Frogger: Umadkip? Is what I'd say to quite a few Gym Leaders who face Frogger's bulkiness. Not much needs to be said due to how awesome he is.

Axell: I cry when the little guy grows up to be a powerhouse. Axell is another who has certainly come a long way since Route 3. While he hasn't done anything Significant lately with Iris upcoming soon, I imagine his time to shine will be more prominent, before I forget, thanks to Pokegen, he's now a Blaxorus (Shiny) like i've always wanted and while it's technically cheating, games are meant to be enjoyed and this just helps it.

Dum Dum: Strong, Bulky and can fly... What more could you ask for? How about Moxie you say? Oh wait he has that too! Dum Dum like Axell will get more spotlight time come next gym.

Urgoliath: Quite possibly my favorite addition of this hack, was his Sun Stone evo change. Ever since he learned Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz and Fiery Dance, he's been decimating people left and right including half of Brycen's team. He even took a surf to the face and survived without dipping past half health. That was after a Quiver Dance ofc but shrug!

Last but not the least at all.

Blade: My trusted Pokemon from any Game since Silver. He's just a beast can only remain as such for the times to come.

Well enough bragging about my pokes, have at it.

Very long post, bro.

Eheheh. Dude, that opening about the nutcracker and icy theme puns…that pretty much made my day. Very, VERY entertaining. I’m not gonna lie, I didn’t think you were still playing this game…or for the very least, continued doing update until you finished Dray’s mod. I’m glad you decided to do both. *Snivel* That very heartwarming dude.

As for the battle, I pretty much gave my opinion from a firsthand perspective in kid’s reply. I’m gave that you defeated him quite soundly. I’m not gonna lie, I didn’t think you were gonna win,; well not on your first try.

I didn’t think Electivire had what it took to take down Walrein with its electric type attack, not with one anyways. But then again, it does have lots of Atk power.

I don’t think I have to tell you this, but I found him to be one of the toughest gym leaders during my beta-testing. As for Volcarona surviving Surf! CURSE YOU! Bah, I shoulda gave it Stone Edge or at least Rock Slide…I was trying to leave it with at least one Sp. Atk, it has been boost slightly.

Anyways, it’s good to see how far your Pokemon made it from starting your journey. Your prowess is well shown…even if you did use cheat device on Haxrous to make it shiny. You shoulda kept it the way it was ;p

But yeah, I thought it would be cool to let Electivire and Magmartar both Bolt Strike and Blue Flare respectively. There’s a few more Pokemon that now learn legendary attacks; like Glaciate, Relic Song and Psystrike. Don’t expect Pokemon to learn moves like Roar of Time…or whatever that attacks called.

Anyways, I wonder how you’ll do against…Iris? You did say you were fighting against her, right? Well good luck with that.

I’ll await your next update, don’t keep me waitin’ for too long, kay?

cheronium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yeah, this whole post was just scrapped because of some technical issues. I finally got to whoop Clay's behind, saved then went off to bed, and when I wake up my savefile suddenly rollbacks to bloody Striaton >.< I have no idea if this is a bug, or just an issue with the emulator, but anyhow. Now I'm back at it, yes - I am going to continue this travesty, that's how awesome this hack is. Lol, damn you kissass! That's not going to make me happy, wait, what? Anyhow! This post was originally a dragged out summary of my battles with that modelwoman and Clay, but since I'm starting over, I might as well tell you of my adventures starting from Lenora who just met her end at my axe(w). No matter how uninteresting, I will try and update on the gym battles, look forward to it, trololol. And I'll keep in touch if I seem to find any bugs, and btw, if you didn't notice, when a Pokémon dies, the notice says: "XXX collasped" - just a minor mistake and it doesn't really change much, but me being a grammargeek and all, ah, the pain, the agony. Why must I live this way?

So, yeah, here's my Pokémon:
"Steak" the Pignite - Level 27 (Own Tempo)
"Hatchet" the Axew - Level 24 (Rattled)
"STD" the Gastly - Level 22 (Aftermath) - it's true, he has them. He's going to infect my other Pokémon with it soon too, I can feel it.

! Btw, on my previous save, my Pignite's Own Tempo turned into "Blaze" when it evolved into Emboar, so I was just wondering if that's supposed to happen or not? Hrrm... Also, one question that really doesn't make much sense, but - by any chance, did you give Oddish-Gloom-Vileplume Mean Look? I'd be so beefed up if you did, but if not, I'll stick with Gastly. He'll do just fine:) Keep at it!

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
cheronium said:
So yeah, this whole post was just scrapped because of some technical issues. I finally got to whoop Clay's behind, saved then went off to bed, and when I wake up my savefile suddenly rollbacks to bloody Striaton >.< I have no idea if this is a bug, or just an issue with the emulator, but anyhow. Now I'm back at it, yes - I am going to continue this travesty, that's how awesome this hack is. Lol, damn you kissass! That's not going to make me happy, wait, what? Anyhow! This post was originally a dragged out summary of my battles with that modelwoman and Clay, but since I'm starting over, I might as well tell you of my adventures starting from Lenora who just met her end at my axe(w). No matter how uninteresting, I will try and update on the gym battles, look forward to it, trololol. And I'll keep in touch if I seem to find any bugs, and btw, if you didn't notice, when a Pokémon dies, the notice says: "XXX collasped" - just a minor mistake and it doesn't really change much, but me being a grammargeek and all, ah, the pain, the agony. Why must I live this way?

So, yeah, here's my Pokémon:
"Steak" the Pignite - Level 27 (Own Tempo)
"Hatchet" the Axew - Level 24 (Rattled)
"STD" the Gastly - Level 22 (Aftermath) - it's true, he has them. He's going to infect my other Pokémon with it soon too, I can feel it.

! Btw, on my previous save, my Pignite's Own Tempo turned into "Blaze" when it evolved into Emboar, so I was just wondering if that's supposed to happen or not? Hrrm... Also, one question that really doesn't make much sense, but - by any chance, did you give Oddish-Gloom-Vileplume Mean Look? I'd be so beefed up if you did, but if not, I'll stick with Gastly. He'll do just fine:) Keep at it!

Oh, cool...So I got another updater...or whatever you wanna call it. First, I would like to apologize for taking so long to reply…I wanted to see what you had wrote down at first. So you think I’m kickass, eh? Eheheh. That’s very flattering, thanks. I’m glad you’re enjoying this mod, bruh.

Anyways…Well, welcome aboard, man. I can't see more from you, for now let's just discuss the task at hand, shall we?

You said you had wrote something previously, but you scrapped it, cuz your save file got corrupted, yes? Well, I assure you that it not the rom, or a bug…but perhaps the emulator. Not saying it’s an everytime thing, but this tend happens sometimes…I remember once; and this had happened just after I saved and turned the emulator off, I was getting ready to turn the computer off, but instead of hitting shut down I had accidentally hit sleep.

…Now, I didn’t want that to happen, because last time that went down, my computer was stuck there, I didn’t know how wake it up. Anyways, since I did want the computer in sleep mode, I quickly turned the computer off and the next day when I turned it back on…My whole save file was corrupted. Unlike your; which only sent you back to Striaton City, my game had completely started over, which was some ol‘ BULLSHIT.

Anyways, what I’m saying, sometime the save file does that. I don’t know why, but it does. Are you playing with No$gba?

Anyways, for your Pokemon, is those the Pokemon you have on hand, since starting over the second time? …Hm, why does everyone have a Axew? LOL I’m saying they’re lame or anything, it’s just…Everybody and their niece has one…Dammit.

You’re team pretty well put together, tho…LOL You nicknamed your Gastly STD? Funny, just so you know, once it evolve into Gengar, it’ll gain Contrary…I’m not I’m gonna let it keep that…it doesn’t make sense for it to have it, ya know? BTW, you’re probably right about Gastly…It’ll probably will infect the others. LOL

Now as for Tepig, if it had Own Tempo and once it evolve to Pignite, its ability doesn’t suppose to revert back to Blaze, instead it turns into Reckless and once it evolve again into Emboar, it gains Huge Power. That’s probably a mistake on my end, I gotta look into it. Have you encountered anymore stat related errors?

Unova starter second abilities, should be like this.

Snivy , Servine, Serperior
Super Luck

Tepig -Own Tempo
Pignite - Reckless
Emboar - Huge Power

Oshawott - Inner Focus
Dewott, Samurott - Adaptability

Nah, I didn’t noticed that. It doesn’t happen to me. This happens to you, everytime you battle? Only time I see that is when a Pokemon in the wild make my Pokemon faint and I try to run away. It doesn’t look like the way you describe it, it goes like this: ---- got away successfully! Or whatever how I put it there. Oh, nah...I didn't make Vileplume learn Mean Look, but do you think I should? Kinda, weird...Anyways, it does have its own moveset, slightly different from Gloom and Oddish.

cheronium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bugging Burgh

Well, the Vileplume having Mean Look was just a senseless remark, no apparent reason, but I just thought of a good strategy involving it, and since I kinda' have a thing for Vileplume, I wanted it to have it, but Gengar will do just fine when that time comes!
smile.gif
And yes, I'm using no$gba, I guess it's a given that the emulator would be a little glitchy, but oh well, I made a mistake on my previous runthrough anyways, so it should come in handy. Haha, and yeah, I know what you mean with Axew, but he really is a good sweeper, and with Moxie he just grows into a beast. I might end up switching him for something else in mind, we'll just have to see!
smile.gif

(Wingull-Pelipper & Ducklett-Swanna learn NO water moves through lvl 30-40+ something, I caught one previously to deal with Clay but they proved to be useless both of them. They're not really that good of water pokémon's, but they were the only ones in the area that I bothered to get. Just thought that I'd give a heads up;))

And the Gengar-line should really just keep Levitate, it really comes in handy being part-poison when some ol' washed-up cowboy decides to use Earthquake... I was thinking of doing some more leveling before facing Burgh, but then I though - I have Pignite, I shouldn't really face any problems...

Current Team:
"Steak" the Pignite - Level 34
"Hatchet" the Axew - Level 28
"STD" the Haunter - Level 31

The battle beefs off with Burghs Ledian pulling off a Swords Dance while Steak actually misses with Flame Charge, Ledian repeats itself but this time is knocked out by the pig. Next up is Masquerain who is also taken down by one Flame Charge. Accelgor is up next, gets in a not so damaging Extremespeed and is brought to red health with Flame Charge, charges up with a Hyper Potion, and I start my Rollout-session. Leavanny is up next, but can't bear listening to the "rolling stones", and Burgh is down.

So yeah, not a very challenging opponent, I was a little disappointed - but then again, it should be a given, the pig being that pig and all...you should probably give the Masquerain Aqua Jet, or just change it to Surskit for stab. Scald or other moves won't do feces if they don't have the speed, and Flame Charge pretty much outspeeds the majority of Pokés without a priority move after a few uses.

Nimbasa City next! And a new promising team member will be joining! Guess who? Nope, nope, no, not that one either...awww, just give it up, you're never gonna guess it!

cheronium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bobwuzhere1224 said:
You're gonna catch a gible.
Not quite...but I'll give a hint, it's a Steel/Dark type ;p

QUOTE(kidisnice87 @ Aug 14 2011, 04:40 PM) you could just teach the birds scald..you get that TM before Clay
Ah, silly me, should've thought of that, but I don't really use TMs that much - I got accustomed to the "one-time" use thingy, so I tend to forget about TM/HMs completely...

Beauty Pageant

Arrival at Nimbasa City and my welcome gift is a bloody battle against some Plasma Goons, yay. After that I went looking for the not-so-very-obvious HM Strength - the developers clearly forgot to actually pinpoint the players to the locations of some HMs-.- Gave a beatin' to the Plasma King N, and watched a stuck-up model intrude on family affairs. Did a lil' leveling here and there, retraced my tracks and caught some new Pokémon, and prepared myself for Miss Unova 2011 - ehm, the gym battle against that modelwoman.

Current Team:
"Steak" the Emboar - Level 43
"Hatchet" the Fraxure - Level 37
"Trololol" the Pawniard - Level 36 (this guy gave me hell, yes, seriously. He trolled me and died on me several times, so I caught some random pokes around the area and I kind off lowered his stats every now and then by accident, he gets his free Swords Dance and looks at me and smirks with a "Problem?"-face. He even made me think I got him every now and then, it was painful I tell you. I've never had problems catching something before this thing)
"Syphilis" the Misdreavus - Level 31 (I'm sad to say that my Haunter died of the STD's, but luckily for me, he managed to inflict my Misdreavus with one before he perished - lets hope we can spread it around together!)
"Scrotum" the Poliwhirl - Level 30 (Yeah, lol...I was thinking of getting a Quagsire and calling him Quagmire, but I needed a water-type Pokémon now - so my scrotum will do)
mellow.gif

The battle of models, eh, challenger and gym leader starts of with Steak facing a formidable opponent, Raichu! Though, sadly, Steak is now pretty much overpowered with Huge Power and Raichu finds no problem in giving up after just one Flame Charge. Lanturn enters the stage, and for a fear of a powerful water move, Steak runs away and changes place with Trololol! The troll makes a fatal mistake by using Sucker Punch when Lanturn doesn't attack, instead it uses Soak! Troll manages to get in a Sucker Punch, but is fataly wounder by a super-effective Thunderbolt - Soak be damned! Afraid of an Ice-move on Fraxure and Water on Emboar, I use Syphilis for a little move-scouting. Syphilis activates and will send Lanturn to it's grave in three rounds! Lanturn answers with a Thunder Wave...Lanturn abuses Soak once again and Syphilis answers with a missing move! Lanturn fires a Thunderbolt but the move is rendered useless after it hits, Cursed Body comes in handy
wink.gif
The model is a chicken and recalls Lanturn, I see now that I need Mean Look for Perish Song to work-.- Galvantula appears and cures the battlefield of Syphilis, while Steak tries to torch the spider, a speedier opponent runs away with Volt Switch! Only to lose Lanturn from a Flame Charge! (Huge Power is broken, lol) Jolteon appears and fires off a Shadow Ball, resulting in a bloody critical hit, but Steak is sturdy and eliminates the dog with a Flame Charge. Galvantula is up next, and Steak is now secure that his speed will outspeed Galvantula and finish the match with a Flame Charge.

And Steak wins the the title of Miss Unov-I mean the Bolt Badge...and so the feu de joie takes place and I will never have to meet that model that I can never remember the name of again - or...

Anyways, that battle was challenging, but I got through it on the first try! I really liked Lanturns moveset, it was tricky to get by, but I managed. I think I'm going to have some trouble against Clay if I don't get my ass to leveling Poliwhirl. But I'll show that cowboy how to ride a bull! Oh, that sounded really wrong...

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some advice Idk if Yin Black has a Water Grounder for Clay's team, but teach Cut to one of your pokes with high attack will come in handy. Bandit made it a Grass Move and well i'll let you figure the rest. I honestly thought it was gonna be Gible.

cheronium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bobwuzhere1224 said:
Some advice Idk if Yin Black has a Water Grounder for Clay's team, but teach Cut to one of your pokes with high attack will come in handy. Bandit made it a Grass Move and well i'll let you figure the rest. I honestly thought it was gonna be Gible.
Why Gible? I don't understand it, well, I guess I do, but personally I don't really like it. And yeah, I know Cut is a grass move
tongue.gif
But I tend to try my best to steer clear from using any TM/HMs, makes the game more challenging, especially with the abilities some Pokémon are given. I checked the Battle Guide and he has a Whiscash, and...what's a Heatmor doing in a ground team? I guess I'll just abuse Flame Charge on it, and then finish the rest of Clay's cowboyboots with Emboar, Huge Power, yeah?

Oh, as for Whiscash, I'll just moo his behiny with Dragon Claw or something
tongue.gif
Let's just pray it doesn't know any Ice-type moves...well, I'll figure something out!

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm telling you man Fraxure/Haxorus if you do the grind for it with Cut will easily destroy Whiscash. Plus, in the next town over you can just delete cut off Haxorus and have it relearn a move. As for Gible Idk, it just seemed like the popular choice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo