ROM Hack Pokemon Yin Black & Pokemon Yang White

cheronium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bobwuzhere1224 said:
I'm telling you man Fraxure/Haxorus if you do the grind for it with Cut will easily destroy Whiscash. Plus, in the next town over you can just delete cut off Haxorus and have it relearn a move. As for Gible Idk, it just seemed like the popular choice.
Well, I'm not one for popular choices
tongue.gif

And Bandit! I can't believe you removed Misdreavus' Mean Look! I had to cheat to teach it a move it should already know.
frown.gif

So yeah, I've been grinding like a madman and my team has pretty much been reborn, haha. I never really liked Emboar, but I thought I'd give it a shot this time, but it just got annoying watching it, so it's gone now...well, temporarily, I might need it in the long run.

This is my team atm:
"Chlamydia" the Misdreavus @Cursed Body w/Eviolite - Level 60
Moves: Mean Look, Destiny Bond, Perish Song & Pain Split (Daughter of Syphilis the Mismagius and Bob the Janitor, eh, Wobbuffet - to teach it Destiny Bond. Yes, it was bred, hatched and raised)

"Mayhem" the Emolga @Static w/Wise Glasses - Level 55
Moves: Agility, Electro Ball, Acrobatic & Volt Switch

"Buddha" the Lucario" @Defiant w/Razor Claw - Level 59
Moves: Heal Pulse, Aura Sphere, Calm Mind & Dark Pulse

"Piñata" the Ludicolo @Swift Swim w/Leftovers - Level 57
Moves: Magical Leaf, Water Pulse, Soak & Zen Headbutt

"Scrotum" the Poliwhirl @Wonderskin w/Lucky Egg - Level 54
Moves: Mud Bomb, Rain Dance, Bubblebeam & Wake-Up Slap

"Ga'Hoole" the Noctowl @Synchronize w/Razor Fang - Level 57
Moves: Maelstrom, Fly, Extrasensory & Echoed Voice

Pokémon on standby: Emboar, Haxorus & Bisharp

Hillbilly Cowboy

Since I knew Clay had a Hippowdon, I smelled the Sandstream from far away and used my first turn with Scrotum on a Rain Dance to remove the annoying dust, while Hippowdon wasted his turn using Sucker Punch. The two Pokémon exchanged blows through Sucker Punch and Bubblebeam, and Scrotum stood victorious. Torterra is up next and sturdily resists a Bubblebeam while taking my scrotum out. Next up is Ga'Hoole who uses Maelstrom, while Torterra takes the chance to do a Rock Polish. The opponent gets in a Seed Bomb but is finished off by the Maelstrom. Facing against eachother, Whiscash and Piñata, Piñata attacks with Magical Leaf, and surprisingly enough, the Rindo Berry does not save it from death. Excadrill is up next, and Buddha takes the chance of pulling of a Calm Mind and Excadrill uses Swords Dance, while Buddha sends off an Aura Sphere which leads to Excadrills grave. Heatmor is up next and Piñata sends of a Water Pulse, surprised by the survival of Heatmor it returns a Flamethrower in vain. As Piñata leads to throw Heatmor to its death, a potion is used, but a critical Water Pulse sends it to it's grave -and the cowboy falls of his horse.

So yeah, I know...I'm overleved... but trying to get Buddha some good moves made for alot of training, and having the Lucky Egg made things easier. And I ended up going to all the places I didn't go and fight all the people there... so, I hope the levels catch up to me soon...hopefully...

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Oooooohkay...cheronium I see that you've gave two updates pertaining to the your adventure...I don't think that every happened before. Before, I start on your gym battle results I wanna start off by saying a few things about abilities, alright?

First, about what you said about Gengar...I thinking about replacing contrary with Prankster or maybe Pressure, I know Gengar's a ghost, but he also have feet, which make think he should be a able to get hit by ground type attacks. It make sense for Haunter and Gastly, b-cuz they don't have any legs.

...As for Emboar, you're right...dammit, Huge Power made it completely broken now; especially if the user uses Flame Charge to boost its speed. The only reason why I gave it Huge Power was b-cuz it was slow and frail, but with huge HP. I completely forgot about Flame Charge and its effect. Probably gonna have to reconsider that ability. I tried making Blaziken opposite from that, by giving it Pure Power.

Oh, speaking of Wingull-Pelipper & Ducklett-Swanna, I would probably avoid gettin' a Ducklett-Swanna, as I didn't change it moveset as extensively much as I changed Wingull/Pelipper.

Now, your Pokemon.

It seemed that caught a few more since earlier.

Emboar and Fraxure returns from your previous update, but Pawniard, Misdreavus and Poliwhirl are all new. It seemed that you replaced Haunter for Misdreavus. And they all have inappropriate nicknames...again. Ya know, Mismagius has it own moveset pool, so you can let it evolve whenever...Poliwrath and Politoad too, they have their own moveset pool.

Now let me give you my opinion on your recent gym battles, eh?

First let's start off with Burgh.

You said it was easy, huh? Well, I wouldn't say that...I still consider him to be one the hardest in my mod. I mean, you did choose Tepig as a starter and Piginite is probably the best choice of Pokemon to use here. Its Fire/Fighting make it Burgh's bug type Pokemon attack essentially useless. Also, Flame Charge could also be one of the reason you squash him with such ease. LOL I'm just saying, if didn't boost its speed with it, then I bet you woulda had a harder time, dude.

And what the hell...Dumbass A.I. Ledian was suppose to do Sword Dance and Baton Pass in another Pokemon. That's the friggen reason why I gave it those two attacks in the first place. I don't why the A.I. kept in battle...It probably thought it could beat after powering itself up, twice...Still tho, stupid.

And I doubt an Aqua Jet from a Masquerain woulda made a different, seeing how Masquerain has low attack power...But, I still like the idea of it having that move. Heh. I might consider letting it be part of its moveset, ya know...as a priority move.

Oh, by the way...I noticed that you said once Piginite evolved he gained Huge Power, right? So, does this mean...Piginite had Reckless when it still was in that form?

Now, next up...The battle with Elesa.

Yeah, that's what I like to hear, you said that she actually gave you a challenge...I can't believe how many times she hit you with that Soak/Thunderbolt combo...Just how I had in mind. It seemed that Lanturn took out the majority of your pokes.

But as always, EMBOAR bails you out. Uhah, I really, REALLY have to do something about Huge Power. I mean, you said it made Raichu faint from one...Aw, Hell nah, man. That ain't the least bit right. LOL

Usually Jolteon and Galavantula switch themselves out with Volt Switch, they both have low defense, but can run away, when facing an opponent with high attack, but I saw that it didn't matter...Seeing how Emboar was somehow able to withstand a criticial hit Shadow Ball...Now, I know I'm gonna replace Huge Power with something else.

LOL Seriously, how many time have I mention Emboar and its ability in this post?

Well, I have successfully gave you a full assessment on your recent gym battles. Hopefully you'll white out...Uh, I mean, 'Win in a glorious fashion' in your next fight against Clay...And I doubt EMBOAR can help you this time.

...God I hate your fatass pig. LOL It seems you're always relying on him...Why did I give it Huge Power...What was I thinking.

PS: And you'll be wise to take bob and kid's advice...Those guys are like my veteran updaters. They're cram full of Yin Black/Yang White wisdom...or something like that.
rolleyes.gif

Alright, later!

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
cheronium said:
bobwuzhere1224 said:
I'm telling you man Fraxure/Haxorus if you do the grind for it with Cut will easily destroy Whiscash. Plus, in the next town over you can just delete cut off Haxorus and have it relearn a move. As for Gible Idk, it just seemed like the popular choice.
Well, I'm not one for popular choices
tongue.gif

And Bandit! I can't believe you removed Misdreavus' Mean Look! I had to cheat to teach it a move it should already know.
frown.gif

So yeah, I've been grinding like a madman and my team has pretty much been reborn, haha. I never really liked Emboar, but I thought I'd give it a shot this time, but it just got annoying watching it, so it's gone now...well, temporarily, I might need it in the long run.

This is my team atm:
"Chlamydia" the Misdreavus @Cursed Body w/Eviolite - Level 60
Moves: Mean Look, Destiny Bond, Perish Song & Pain Split (Daughter of Syphilis the Mismagius and Bob the Janitor, eh, Wobbuffet - to teach it Destiny Bond. Yes, it was bred, hatched and raised)

"Mayhem" the Emolga @Static w/Wise Glasses - Level 55
Moves: Agility, Electro Ball, Acrobatic & Volt Switch

"Buddha" the Lucario" @Defiant w/Razor Claw - Level 59
Moves: Heal Pulse, Aura Sphere, Calm Mind & Dark Pulse

"Piñata" the Ludicolo @Swift Swim w/Leftovers - Level 57
Moves: Magical Leaf, Water Pulse, Soak & Zen Headbutt

"Scrotum" the Poliwhirl @Wonderskin w/Lucky Egg - Level 54
Moves: Mud Bomb, Rain Dance, Bubblebeam & Wake-Up Slap

"Ga'Hoole" the Noctowl @Synchronize w/Razor Fang - Level 57
Moves: Maelstrom, Fly, Extrasensory & Echoed Voice

Pokémon on standby: Emboar, Haxorus & Bisharp

Hillbilly Cowboy

Since I knew Clay had a Hippowdon, I smelled the Sandstream from far away and used my first turn with Scrotum on a Rain Dance to remove the annoying dust, while Hippowdon wasted his turn using Sucker Punch. The two Pokémon exchanged blows through Sucker Punch and Bubblebeam, and Scrotum stood victorious. Torterra is up next and sturdily resists a Bubblebeam while taking my scrotum out. Next up is Ga'Hoole who uses Maelstrom, while Torterra takes the chance to do a Rock Polish. The opponent gets in a Seed Bomb but is finished off by the Maelstrom. Facing against eachother, Whiscash and Piñata, Piñata attacks with Magical Leaf, and surprisingly enough, the Rindo Berry does not save it from death. Excadrill is up next, and Buddha takes the chance of pulling of a Calm Mind and Excadrill uses Swords Dance, while Buddha sends off an Aura Sphere which leads to Excadrills grave. Heatmor is up next and Piñata sends of a Water Pulse, surprised by the survival of Heatmor it returns a Flamethrower in vain. As Piñata leads to throw Heatmor to its death, a potion is used, but a critical Water Pulse sends it to it's grave -and the cowboy falls of his horse.

So yeah, I know...I'm overleved... but trying to get Buddha some good moves made for alot of training, and having the Lucky Egg made things easier. And I ended up going to all the places I didn't go and fight all the people there... so, I hope the levels catch up to me soon...hopefully...

Whoa...snap...I didn't noticed that you posted a comment while I was writing mine.

Errr...Damn man, you're level WAY too high...How in the HELL? I was nowhere NEAR level 60 when I faced Clay...Uh, shit, I bet he was no contest for you. And as for Mean Look, I see no point for letting it learn it anymore. Misdreavus/Mismagius learn good enough attacks, it can live without that move.

I see that you've change your team once again, I'm glad you decided to put Emboar up for awhile...I bet it was making the game too easy.

You've added Emogla (A personal fav) Lucario, Ludicolo and Noctowl and replaced Pawniard and Emboar. Hm, you do a lot of shifting through Pokemon, ya know? And still, your level so high...

Well, hopefully on your next post your level won't be level 70, once you reach Skyla...granted that the level you on now, you've pretty much match with her strongest level poke.

cheronium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit said:
Whoa...snap...I didn't noticed that you posted a comment while I was writing mine.

Errr...Damn man, you're level WAY too high...How in the HELL? I was nowhere NEAR level 60 when I faced Clay...Uh, shit, I bet he was no contest for you. And as for Mean Look, I see no point for letting it learn it anymore. Misdreavus/Mismagius learn good enough attacks, it can live without that move.

I see that you've change your team once again, I'm glad you decided to put Emboar up for awhile...I bet it was making the game too easy.

You've added Emogla (A personal fav) Lucario, Ludicolo and Noctowl and replaced Pawniard and Emboar. Hm, you do a lot of shifting through Pokemon, ya know? And still, your level so high...

Well, hopefully on your next post your level won't be level 70, once you reach Skyla...granted that the level you on now, you've pretty much match with her strongest level poke.
Hahaha, yeah, that fat pig got pretty annoying, and it made things boring...so I kicked it away. And yes, I know, I tend to do alot of shifting through Pokés, but it keeps things fresh - and that's how I like it. And haha, I have like 3 Lucky Eggs, Pickup is underestimated - then I kinda abused all the Chansea and Tabunne that I found, rolling through all my pokes before finishing them off. I'm almost at Skyla's, but I'm calling it night for now. And I did ALOT of lvling with Misdreavus because I knew it would be difficult for me to lvl her in the future, because of the moveset I gave her. I read a post about some Walrein that was a pain, and I thought I'd just use Misdreavus for that
tongue.gif
And any other bulky guys that I may meet in the future, doing a Mean Look & Perish Song, and staying for a Pain Split gives me the time to run away and watch my opponents fail while I still have some HP left. And once Misdreavus gets low down in health, her being pretty frail and all, a Destiny Bond can be used to take another annoyance out. It pretty much comes in handy. I might trade Pain Split for Protect in the future, but Pain Split is really helpful... all the leveling took some time...but the emulator has something called "Emulation Speed", which makes things much easier!
smile.gif

Oh, Noctowl and Poliwhirl are gone now. Well, they're on the sidelines until I need them, or something like that. Instead the place is filled with a cute little beast named Archen!
smile.gif
As for Pignite, I don't really remember that well, but I think he had No Tempo? But that doesn't matter much, the most important thing right now, is that Huge Power has to go, and the veterans... I might listen to them, I might not.
tongue.gif
Well, I just generally dont use TM/HMs, it makes things a bit more challenging. Especially with all the grinding I do x_x When I wake up tomorrow, I'mma get through this electric cave, and finish off Skyla with Emolga alone, if it's possible, haha! Later!

Sooo, yeah! For some reason I wanted to make videos of me playing, it looks like so much fun! Trololol. So I guess I'm gonna stop with the "written" updates for now, and do them through youtube instead! And I'll spread the word of your hack too, though...I don't know if anyone's actually going to see it, but someone will eventually! I'm starting all over again, with Yang White! And I'm making an awesome movie, in Windows Movie Maker, lol. So yeah, check it out if you want too!

It's also proof that the pig is way too strong...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ7QidYssYE

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
@cheronium

Ohhh, so you're going for that type of fighting style with Misdreavus...I didn't really of that when I was editing it. I kept Mean Look on the Duskull line, because I thought that type of strategy was meant for its kind.

...I suppose Misdreavus' type is the best for deploying that type of strategy for...And yeah, I look at your vidz, they're pretty good. I like the Snowpoint City remix that was used in the first vid.

...Since you're making vidz now, I guess it's kinda pointless to be continuing these updates, right? I'll just watch you from now on. Oh, good choice picking Oshawott. That was my favorite, when pertaining to the new moveset I gave it.

@bobwuzhere1224

LOL There's enough Yang White to go around, my friend.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just rage quit after getting swept by a Medicham in Victory Road who used Acupressure to get a huge evade boost. My Fly missed it, then it used it again to get a huge strength boost. Aerial Ace couldn't kill it so it one shotted my Honchcrow, used Acupressure again to raise it's speed and defense, and just ran right through my team. Only Mew survived, and when I killed it, Farfetch'd came and sucker punched me to my doom. ARGH!! Will play again when I calm down lol

cheronium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bobwuzhere1224 said:
B-b-b-b-b-but Yang White is my stick! I cannot share it!

Just kidding of course!
Oh, then I should start over again with Yin Black! Sorry!

Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit said:
@cheronium

Ohhh, so you're going for that type of fighting style with Misdreavus...I didn't really of that when I was editing it. I kept Mean Look on the Duskull line, because I thought that type of strategy was meant for its kind.

...I suppose Misdreavus' type is the best for deploying that type of strategy for...And yeah, I look at your vidz, they're pretty good. I like the Snowpoint City remix that was used in the first vid.

...Since you're making vidz now, I guess it's kinda pointless to be continuing these updates, right? I'll just watch you from now on. Oh, good choice picking Oshawott. That was my favorite, when pertaining to the new moveset I gave it.

@bobwuzhere1224

LOL There's enough Yang White to go around, my friend.
Haha, yeah, Oshawott is actually my favourite starter, I love the sea otter > sea lion thing, it's genius...! And he ain't as goofy looking as that pig either...and Ice-attacks in the early levels DO come in handy. I won't need an electric type now either, I never really liked them anyways. Yeah, that goes for Pikachu too. Only exceptions are probably Ampharos-line and Maggyo (don't remember the english name, yeah, that fishthingy, I just liked the overall Pokémon concept, for some reason...)

QUOTE(kidisnice87 @ Aug 16 2011, 08:32 AM)
I just rage quit after getting swept by a Medicham in Victory Road who used Acupressure to get a huge evade boost. My Fly missed it, then it used it again to get a huge strength boost. Aerial Ace couldn't kill it so it one shotted my Honchcrow, used Acupressure again to raise it's speed and defense, and just ran right through my team. Only Mew survived, and when I killed it, Farfetch'd came and sucker punched me to my doom. ARGH!! Will play again when I calm down lol
Haha, that sounds painful. Crossing my fingers that that won't happen to me! X!

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funnily enough, Victory Road was harder than the Elite Four.
I made it to the E4 with my team at 77, except for Honchkrow who was at 76

Only thing that mildly gave me trouble was Misdreavous from Shauntelle. Otherwise I swept the rest of them.

For the final 2 battles, Garchomp was definitely the MVP. N wasn't that tough once Zekrom got killed, and Ghestis' ENTIRE team was weak to Garchomp's STAB moves. I tried to kill Kyurem with Close Combat from Floatzel, but it survived in the red and killed him. This led to Ghestis' doom. Garchomp comes in. Garchomp DDs while he heals. OHKO with Dragon Claw, raises Garchomp's attack

Besides Kyurem, Ghestis' entire team is weak to EQ. So yeah, guess what happened >_>

On to the post game!

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
kidisnice87 said:
Funnily enough, Victory Road was harder than the Elite Four.
I made it to the E4 with my team at 77, except for Honchkrow who was at 76

Only thing that mildly gave me trouble was Misdreavous from Shauntelle. Otherwise I swept the rest of them.

For the final 2 battles, Garchomp was definitely the MVP. N wasn't that tough once Zekrom got killed, and Ghestis' ENTIRE team was weak to Garchomp's STAB moves. I tried to kill Kyurem with Close Combat from Floatzel, but it survived in the red and killed him. This led to Ghestis' doom. Garchomp comes in. Garchomp DDs while he heals. OHKO with Dragon Claw, raises Garchomp's attack

Besides Kyurem, Ghestis' entire team is weak to EQ. So yeah, guess what happened >_>

On to the post game!

Well, congrats on beating the game. But seriously...Victory road was harder than the elite four? C'mon now man...The hardest trainer in victory road for me was proably the trainer with Blastoise that could use Shell Slam, but other than that...I don't think so.

But, dammit...you son of...Err, how dare you. I can't believe you said that E4 was easy, man...Yeah, I noticed that they were kinda easy too. I don't know why tho, I tried giving them attacks that covered their weakness, the hardest member for me was the psychic trainer. But anyways, I can assure you the rematches will NOT be easy. Not to mention, the post game part are very hard, as well. Just try facing the Riches without resting, I still haven't been able to beat them.

And I actually thought N was kinda hard...I dunno, I guess I could be wrong.

As for Ghestis, I was still trying to go with the Steel/Electric type with him, ya know just like with the grunts. But I guess an EQ would make that pretty much useless. I'll probably replace one of his pokemon with Gliscor once I release another patch.

QUOTE(bobwuzhere1224 @ Aug 16 2011, 04:11 PM) You did it Kid! You saved the day! I'm currently on my way to 8th gym. So Iris battle Update should be soon. *At Moar of Iccarus right now.

Curse you, Soni...err, I mean, bob! You're gonna spam EQ against Ghestis, aren't you? Man, you guy ALWAYS trying to take it the easy way out. It almost criminal!

As for you cheronium, I noticed you uploaded a few vidz, I'll check'em out later, once I rest up a bit!

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Redux Update #8: Xew, Xew, Xew, AXEW! Which in Axew's langauge means V for Victory!

The Team:
Level 75 Blade - Scizor
Level 75 Urgoliath - Volcarona
Level 75 Dum Dum - Salamence
Level 75 Axell - Haxorus
Level 75 Electro - Electivire
Level 75 Frogger - Swampert

After defeating the Icey Leader Brycen, I was asked to assist in thwarting Team Plasma all over the countryside starting with the Dragon Spiral Tower. I ascended the twisting, twirly tower filled with crazed hooded P.E.T.A. members. Reaching the top and confronting N, I was introduced to the White Dragon Reshiram. N laughed at my futile attempts and dubbed me the Black Hero of Ideals! I hate being shoehorned into role-playing, but I went ahead with his shenanigans. Being escorted by Alder to the bottom, I was then asked to chase Team P.E.T.A. to the Relic Castle and find out some more of their evil plot. It required me to fall through sand pits breaking my leg repeatedly on impact. After finally falling to my death, I reached the bottom of the Castle followed closely by Cheren, where Alder and Ghetsis were in a heated discussion about something, I don't remember though because I was too busy reeling in intense pain.

After a long pointless discussion I was tasked to head to the museum where I recieved the Dark Orb to help out my Roleplaying skills apparently. I was told that to become the very best I should head for the Final Gym whose Leader was a Legendary Dragon master. Wait does this mean I get to meet Lance in a random cameo once more? I flew back to the North Pole and headed out thru Route 8 sliding on the ice some more and fending off wild elves. Right before exiting the Route I was stopped by Bianca my supposed useless Love Interest who wanted to be a better trainer, but like a woman isn't succeeding. I sent her packing and Biked across Tubeline bridge where I was once again halted by the Midriff Shadow Triad who escorted me to Ghetsis who only a few feet away, no seriously I CAN WALK ON MY OWN THANK YOU! Ghetsis once again told me the cliffnotes of my upcoming roleplay assignment and said I was wasting my time before walking off.

Finally winding up in the Dragon Town, I was met by the Champion who brought me before Ghetsis and Team P.E.T.A. once more addressing a group of simpletons about the dangers of smoking and drinking while driving, hey wait a second... Anywho I met up with Iris and CPT Beard Face who showed me to their house and told me a riveting tale about the Lore of Unova. After deciding Iris should fight me at the Gym, I exited out of their house and made haste to the Double Dragon Dojo. Inside was what one can only imagine some mad man's fantasy. I dispatched the not so Ace Trainers and climbed to the top. Iris awaited my arrival like a little kid waiting to go to Disney World. And so began our Fierce Battle!

Iris was something else. Too bad she wasted her Full Restores healing her Milotic, might have saved her other Pokemon. Bolt Strike and 2 Thunder Punches brought it down, Which she sent out her Haxorus which went toe to toe with my Blaxorus, Axell. Axell was Outraged at the world for unknow reason and OHKO'd Her Haxorus. Iris responded by sending out the orginal Psuedo Legendary, Dragonite which faced down another Pseudo Legendary Dum Dum. 1 Dragon Claw later and Dragonite went splat. I decided to keep Dum Dum in due to Moxie but died to Ice Beam from Altaria. Frogger got revenge with Ice Punch and then destroyed Flygon as well. Finally Iris sent out Archeops to which Blade popped out. 2 Bullet Punches later and I was on my way to having completed my 8 badges.

I know, I know, pretty lengthy but I try to keep it entertaining hopefully. Next Stop Victory Road and the Elite 4.

BTW, Iris tried to give me the Dragon Tail TM, but I had received the TM earlier.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
bobwuzhere1224 said:
Redux Update #8: Xew, Xew, Xew, AXEW! Which in Axew's langauge means V for Victory!

The Team:
Level 75 Blade - Scizor
Level 75 Urgoliath - Volcarona
Level 75 Dum Dum - Salamence
Level 75 Axell - Haxorus
Level 75 Electro - Electivire
Level 75 Frogger - Swampert

After defeating the Icey Leader Brycen, I was asked to assist in thwarting Team Plasma all over the countryside starting with the Dragon Spiral Tower. I ascended the twisting, twirly tower filled with crazed hooded P.E.T.A. members. Reaching the top and confronting N, I was introduced to the White Dragon Reshiram. N laughed at my futile attempts and dubbed me the Black Hero of Ideals! I hate being shoehorned into role-playing, but I went ahead with his shenanigans. Being escorted by Alder to the bottom, I was then asked to chase Team P.E.T.A. to the Relic Castle and find out some more of their evil plot. It required me to fall through sand pits breaking my leg repeatedly on impact. After finally falling to my death, I reached the bottom of the Castle followed closely by Cheren, where Alder and Ghetsis were in a heated discussion about something, I don't remember though because I was too busy reeling in intense pain.

After a long pointless discussion I was tasked to head to the museum where I recieved the Dark Orb to help out my Roleplaying skills apparently. I was told that to become the very best I should head for the Final Gym whose Leader was a Legendary Dragon master. Wait does this mean I get to meet Lance in a random cameo once more? I flew back to the North Pole and headed out thru Route 8 sliding on the ice some more and fending off wild elves. Right before exiting the Route I was stopped by Bianca my supposed useless Love Interest who wanted to be a better trainer, but like a woman isn't succeeding. I sent her packing and Biked across Tubeline bridge where I was once again halted by the Midriff Shadow Triad who escorted me to Ghetsis who only a few feet away, no seriously I CAN WALK ON MY OWN THANK YOU! Ghetsis once again told me the cliffnotes of my upcoming roleplay assignment and said I was wasting my time before walking off.

Finally winding up in the Dragon Town, I was met by the Champion who brought me before Ghetsis and Team P.E.T.A. once more addressing a group of simpletons about the dangers of smoking and drinking while driving, hey wait a second... Anywho I met up with Iris and CPT Beard Face who showed me to their house and told me a riveting tale about the Lore of Unova. After deciding Iris should fight me at the Gym, I exited out of their house and made haste to the Double Dragon Dojo. Inside was what one can only imagine some mad man's fantasy. I dispatched the not so Ace Trainers and climbed to the top. Iris awaited my arrival like a little kid waiting to go to Disney World. And so began our Fierce Battle!

Iris was something else. Too bad she wasted her Full Restores healing her Milotic, might have saved her other Pokemon. Bolt Strike and 2 Thunder Punches brought it down, Which she sent out her Haxorus which went toe to toe with my Blaxorus, Axell. Axell was Outraged at the world for unknow reason and OHKO'd Her Haxorus. Iris responded by sending out the orginal Psuedo Legendary, Dragonite which faced down another Pseudo Legendary Dum Dum. 1 Dragon Claw later and Dragonite went splat. I decided to keep Dum Dum in due to Moxie but died to Ice Beam from Altaria. Frogger got revenge with Ice Punch and then destroyed Flygon as well. Finally Iris sent out Archeops to which Blade popped out. 2 Bullet Punches later and I was on my way to having completed my 8 badges.

I know, I know, pretty lengthy but I try to keep it entertaining hopefully. Next Stop Victory Road and the Elite 4.

BTW, Iris tried to give me the Dragon Tail TM, but I had received the TM earlier.

Cool, nice update, bro. You've came a long from the starting all the way from the beginning.

Now, let's start with gym battle...Which seem like it was a good. Just so you know, I fought against her myself, as well, today. She was oddly easy, she kept making her Dragonite spam Sky Drop over & over again for reasons I have no idea. I mean, she was facing off against my Vaporeon, but it had attacks stronger than Sky Drop in its arsenal. Gonna change her Pokemon moveset on the next update, stupid ass AI.

Anyways, and yeah, I noticed that she doesn't give you a TM too. I don't know why either. I mean, I don't get it...It work just fine before...And trust me when I say she suppose to give you Dragon Claw not Tail.

Have you went and tried getting the 3 free TMs from the professor yet? She'll give you the first two, but once you to the last one, she doesn't give it to you; which suppose to been Rock Polish. So far Rock Polish and Dragon Claw are only two TMs like this. I gotta find a way to fix this.

Anyways, I can'ty believe your Salamence was able to knock Dragonite out with 1 Dragon Claw, it had to be a crit...My Vaporeon couldn't even knock it out with one Ice Beam. Speaking on which, did you get Ice Beam from Brycen fine?

I found her Haxorus to be her hardest Pokemon, and the only reason why I say this is because, it was the one only of her Pokemon that actually made mine faint. God bless my Furret's soul, it still got Yawn off in time, tho. My Magmortar took Archeops out with a Crit from Flash Cannon, which was kinda ironic.

And despite Milotic's multscale ability, Serperior was still able to take it out with a couple of Leaf Blade(s) And did I read this correctly, did you say Altaria outsped Salamence? Now that's insane, I didn't think it was faster. All and All, Drayden was much more challenging opponent, I'm sure you'll agree.

Dude, I'm totally looking forward to your battles in the pokemon league. Hopefully, you'll find them more of a challenge than kid...It's kinda funny to see that he actually having a hard time in the post game part.
QUOTE(kidisnice87 @ Aug 16 2011, 11:26 PM) ...Challenger's Cave can go to hell. I've died twice now to that damn Triple Battle from the female Ace trainer

LOL I told you post game parts was hard...But maybe, you shoulda explored the extra areas and level up your pokes first, before taking the Challenger's Cave Challenge right off the back, eh? Go to those routes and see what I did to the trainers there and good luck.

EDIT: Hehehe. It's all good now. I fixed all the item mistakes. Check it out, here. Ta-dahhhh!

polish.png

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna cry right now...
Got a R4iSDHC and played this on the DS.
Beat Challenger's Cave, and caught a Manaphy! Then I got went to route 12 and the game froze on the first trainer I found. Twizzy you gotta re-edit those double battle trainers, they freeze your game if they see you! I didn't save and had to re-do Challenger's Cave. 2nd time beating it I caught a Regice

Went through the routes and then the game froze on me after beating a battle. This freeze most likely had to do with my R4 though, not the hack's fault I'm thinking ;_; now I gotta redo em, i'mma prob just finish this on No$GBA

but still, everyone on the post game routes, be careful of the double battle trainers. Make sure you talk to them without them spotting you running, or your game will freeze

modahi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you give me all the Change that you have made to Deino,Zweilous,Hydreigon Such as thair abilities and moveset , Please?

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
What turned out to be the problem? I'm curious
ohnoes.png

It had something to do with the bag and what the game was reading on what I already had. As for you being curious, I'll be more than happy on telling you how I fixed this. I mean, c'mon bruh...You helped me a lot with your depth secrets of B/W rom hacking so many times, so it no problem at all.

Now, how to start…Okay, first you put in the hex format for those particular scripts, I’m sure you already know it how it goes; I’m just gonna put in Rock Polish as the receiving item for example, kay? Anyways, it should go like this: 28 00 00 80 8C 01

I only use that to find the script you wanna replace, so after that you wanna scan across in reverse until you noticed 28 08 00 80 51 01.

Change 51 01 to whatever item you wanna, or in my case I changed this into 8C 01. This hex isn’t really important, but I still changed it anyways. It use to display the message of “There’s no more room for TM 10(s)” Or whatever how it goes. By replacing 51 01 with 8C 01 the message will use TM 69(s) instead of TM 10(s). See, and that’s why it isn’t really important.

This next one IS important. So, after that the message hex thingy, keep going across in reverse, until you then noticed a hex that’s written in B7 00 51 01. Do you remember the Pokemon script editors? In some scripts, in order to get an item, the script checks and see if you have anymore room for it. This hex is for checking if you have the receiving TM in your bag. And since, I already had TM 10 in my inventory it wasn’t gonna register Rock Polish, because Hidden Power's hex was written where Rock Polish's should; the script thought that I had already received this item.

So, basically, the way to fix this is to change 51 01 into anything you want, or in my case I changed it into Rock Polish’s; 8C 01. You should check you game and make sure you change Hidden Power. If I can recall, you made the players receive Hidden Power early too. (On my idea, yay)

So, anyways these scripts are only use for these types of hex, the reason why players wasn’t receiving Dragon Claw was my fault. I didn’t noticed that Dragon Tail script appeared twice,. One for Drayden and another for Iris. I fixed this, and will be putting out in another fix…maybe, later.

bobwuzhere1224 said:
Iris and Juniper not giving the right TM.

Yeah, on the patch you’re playin’ now. I will have this fixed on the new patch.

kidisnice87 said:
I wanna cry right now...
Got a R4iSDHC and played this on the DS.
Beat Challenger's Cave, and caught a Manaphy! Then I got went to route 12 and the game froze on the first trainer I found. Twizzy you gotta re-edit those double battle trainers, they freeze your game if they see you! I didn't save and had to re-do Challenger's Cave. 2nd time beating it I caught a Regice

Went through the routes and then the game froze on me after beating a battle. This freeze most likely had to do with my R4 though, not the hack's fault I'm thinking ;_; now I gotta redo em, i'mma prob just finish this on No$GBA

but still, everyone on the post game routes, be careful of the double battle trainers. Make sure you talk to them without them spotting you running, or your game will freeze

Yeah, man…I’m well aware of that bug…Dude, I coulda sworn I had added that in the OP. You shoulda read it, man. And beside, I have no idea how to fix this bug. If anybody do, I’m all opening ears. But you’re game freezing randomly on routes…yeah, that could be R4’s fault. You’ve been playing this on that?

QUOTE(modahi @ Aug 17 2011, 12:17 PM)
can you give me all the Change that you have made to Deino,Zweilous,Hydreigon Such as thair abilities and moveset , Please?

Yeah, I can do that…Seems like a reasonable request. This post is gonna be long, so hold on to your panties. LOL

Deino - Own Tempo, Unaware
Zweilous- Anger Point, Moody
Hydreigon - Anger Point, Intimidate (I’ll probably change this to Levitate in my next update)

Deino
Lv 1 Fake Out
Lv 1 Dragon Rage
Lv 4 Focus Energy
Lv 9 Bite
Lv 12 Headbutt
Lv 17 DragonBreath
Lv 20 SuckerPunch
Lv 25 Crunch
Lv 28 Slam
Lv 32 Dragon Pulse
Lv 38 Work Up
Lv 42 Dragon Rush
Lv 48 Dark Pulse
Lv 53 Scary Face
Lv 58 Hyper Voice
Lv 62 Dragon Dance
Lv 66 Outrage

Zweilous
Lv 1 Fake Out
Lv 1 Double Hit
Lv 1 Dragon Rage
Lv 4 Focus Energy
Lv 9 Bite
Lv 12 Headbutt
Lv 17 Dragonbreath
Lv 20 SuckerPunch
Lv 25 Crunch
Lv 28 Slam
Lv 32 Dragon Pulse
Lv 38 Work Up
Lv 42 Dragon Rush
Lv 48 Dark Pulse
Lv 53 Scary Face
Lv 56 Hyper Voice
Lv 62 Dragon Dance
Lv 67 Outrage

Hydreigon
Lv 1 Tri Attack
Lv 1 Fire Fang
Lv 1 Thunder Fang
Lv 1 Ice Fang
Lv 1 Dragon Rage
Lv 4 Focus Energy
Lv 9 Bite
Lv 12 Headbutt
Lv 17 Dragonbreath
Lv 20 SuckerPunch
Lv 25 Crunch
Lv 28 Slam
Lv 32 Dragon Pulse
Lv 38 Work Up
Lv 42 Dragon Rush
Lv 48 Dark Pulse
Lv 55 Scary Face
Lv 61 Hyper Voice
Lv 66 Dragon Dance
Lv 71 Outrage

Eh, I guess it wasn't THAT long.

So...Yeah, ANYWAYS...I know, a little repetitive. But that should be expected with movesets, Pokemon in higher forms tend to learn the same move from their previous stages, but on higher levels. I’m gonna replace Hydreigon’s Work Up with Nasty Plot, once I release another patch…Yeah, man!

If you’re interested in anymore pokes, you know what to do.

EDIT: Forgot to add Deino's Scary Face.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y