Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
bobwuzhere1224 said:
Bandit why you gotta keep breaking my stuffs!

I dunno, maybe you should stop leaving them out in front of me...You know, I can't be trusted. Didn't ya know that my fingers are laced in butter.

QUOTE(Drayano @ Aug 3 2011, 08:43 PM) That reminds me, I did actually have one point where the a/0/1/6 narc randomly expanded and had a bunch of 00 00 00 00 bytes at the end (I fixed it after). That probably isn't anything to do with it since it still loaded with the tool but it was weird o_o; Took the file up from like 45.6 KB to 69 or something.

Honestly if everything is working fine ingame then I don't know for the life of me what caused it... guess you're in for a lifetime of answering PMs =p

No. My Narc file is still that in size; 45.6 KB. And I can still get twistfatal's program to show my stats...What I can't do is edit them from that...which is VERY...strange...

bella.png

Heh. I don't mind getting PMs. In fact, I kinda like when peoples ask me stuff...It's not like they're actually walking up to me asking me a million questions about what has this and what has that. Beside, I'm only answering them whenever I'm online, which is, like, halfta the time I'm actually on the computer.

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
Harrrrrrrrrrrrrumph, high time I get around to playing this now :3 Not to mention push it back up to the first page.

I probably won't make videos because of how crappy my comps are for it, but I might give you a slight commentary like bob and kid are doing.

I COULD do a Nuzlocke, but that might not go so well...

edit: Lovely, now I'm a victim of the XD3 stuff ;; Looks like the Black one I've been using for my hacks doesn't work with it :?

edit 2: Never mind, got it working! Looks like one of them patched when I wasn't looking o-o

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My team is almost finalized, just deciding on one more major decision

I replaced Jolteon with Raichu, since Raichu can learn Grass Knot. Beefed him up on Audinos to catch him up, he was LV 44 with the rest of my team

Clay was sort of challenging because I was underleveled. Well not really. Hippo went down in 2 Scalds. His Whishcash gave me problems and KO'ed Raichu easily. So I stalled him down with Floatzel, Low Sweep and Scald leaving a burn let me take him out. After that, Moxie kicked in...you know what that means.. wait no I don't, because Torterra survived my Ice Fang and KO'ed poor little Floatie!
I get revenge with Volcano, and then he sends out heatmor....who dies to my newly revived Floatzel with a one hit Scald. And then I scald Excadrill, and finish him off with an Aqua Jet! Good times!

After that I blazed through Chargestone, Bianca, and N. That Lucky Egg is exactly what I wanted. Got some good levels there, though Electrode with Magnet Rise and Magnezone having Levitate killed off my Garchomp, but otherwise no problems.

Stopped off at the Move Deleter and Relearner, got Ice Punch, EQ, and Dual Chop for my team, things are looking good so far.

Now I went to Route 1 and used Surf. Trainers were in the late 50s but I pulled through and got some good levels.

At P4 Lab, I saw shaking grass, run into it and holy s***, I just ran into a MEW! Caught it, and now I'm debating
Should I replace my Renuculis for Mew? I've never used Mew before, and was extremely lucky finding this thing.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
Harrrrrrrrrrrrrumph, high time I get around to playing this now :3 Not to mention push it back up to the first page.

I probably won't make videos because of how crappy my comps are for it, but I might give you a slight commentary like bob and kid are doing.

I COULD do a Nuzlocke, but that might not go so well...

edit: Lovely, now I'm a victim of the XD3 stuff ;; Looks like the Black one I've been using for my hacks doesn't work with it :?

edit 2: Never mind, got it working! Looks like one of them patched when I wasn't looking o-o

That happened to me, for some reason the patched ROM always ends up outside the Yang White/Yin Black folder

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh yeah, that's identical to what happened to me. Weird, but I'm not complaining.

What I am complaining about is that I decided to go ahead with the Nuzlocke, then it all went wrong. I picked Snivy, which was fine, then I got to Route 1 and I got... a Budew. Route 2 got me a Poochyena who was promptly OHKOed by a critical from a Wild Rattata. Speed forward to the Dreamyard, a trainer's Chimchar crits Snivy and OHKOs it, and kills the Level 2 Budew in one. So by Nuzlocke rules, I'm meant to start again. >_< Something tells me I can't be bothered with that, I'll probably just resume normal playing.

Also, go for the Mew, it'll be cool :3

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hahahaha I'd NEVER Nuzlocke a Koopa hack, he pulls too many ass**** tricks lol, like random trainers having Focus Sashes and such, unexpected type changes you wouldn't expect, criticals happen alot more for me in his hacks, you'll never make it unless you grind all day on Audinos, and even they are dangerous! I was grinding up my Raichu on an Audino and it OHKO'ed me with Hyper Voice lmao

It's decided then, Mew is now the final member of my team! And since it can learn anything, I can teach it Surf and leave my Floatzel to be a pure physical glass cannon

Edit: Just noticed that he also made Mewtwo available in the same spot...dunno if I got the patience for a 1% chance though, and even then he'd be way too overpowered for the game if I did catch it and use him. I am tempted to catch it just to have a Mewtwo in my box

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW Twizzy that Blaziken on that random trainer in the Chargestone Cave was an evil surprise, v_v damn thing outsped and OHKO'ed 4 of my Pokemon with Jump Kick

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kidisnice87 said:
hahahaha I'd NEVER Nuzlocke a Koopa hack, he pulls too many ass**** tricks lol, like random trainers having Focus Sashes and such, unexpected type changes you wouldn't expect, criticals happen alot more for me in his hacks, you'll never make it unless you grind all day on Audinos, and even they are dangerous! I was grinding up my Raichu on an Audino and it OHKO'ed me with Hyper Voice lmao

It's decided then, Mew is now the final member of my team! And since it can learn anything, I can teach it Surf and leave my Floatzel to be a pure physical glass cannon

Edit: Just noticed that he also made Mewtwo available in the same spot...dunno if I got the patience for a 1% chance though, and even then he'd be way too overpowered for the game if I did catch it and use him. I am tempted to catch it just to have a Mewtwo in my box

Well kid, Mewtwo is a 1% chance in the shaking grass and shaking grass takes forever sometimes so 1% in that is like twice the agony of Dray's 1% Larvesta spawn in Volt White. I'm headed to this area right now to see if I can get lucky with legendaries.

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
I even doubled the Larvesta one in mine. It's now 2% =P

Think I'm gonna continue with my save file now. Nuzlocke be damned, let's see what else is in these routes...

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I know bob, if I end up hunting for Mewtwo I'll just use the instant shaking grass code, otherwise it'd prob take days before I'd run into one. I got extremely lucky finding a Mew by chance

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
Black
Instant Shaking Grass/Dirt/Shadow/Bubbles
Press L while walking and they'll appear.
521AA8A0 1C211C30
121AA8AA 0000E019
94000130 FDFF0000
121AA8AA 000046C0
121AA8BC 00004298
D2000000 00000000

White
Instant Shaking Grass/Dirt/Shadow/Bubbles
Press L while walking and they'll appear.
521AA8C0 1C211C30
121AA8CA 0000E019
94000130 FDFF0000
121AA8CA 000046C0
121AA8DC 00004298
D2000000 00000000

Probably the most useful one in the game :3

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I know how you feel, I swear the A.I crits ALOT in Twizzy hacks, I raged like mad during Neo Soul Silver, and when I faced Elesa in this. Damn crits always kill my strategies v_v

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: This album cover should be an emoji. lol