Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
andibad said:
hm not i sure,all is on extralib.dat and infolib.dat on TTMENU folder, but on WOODTT, wood r4 is working fine XD hehehehe because TTMENU must edit on extralib.dat and infolib.dat if you want can play on that XD

anyway is was working XD

ya see! that!...Right there! I have no idea what that means. LOL

but....it's good to see you've gotten everything straighten out.

have fun.

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Redux Update #4: Electric Boogaloo! Wait what?

Team:

Level 41 Blade - Scizor (Technician*, Heatproof, Moxie. Scyther - Technician, Moxie)
Level 40 Axell - Fraxure
Level 40 Electro - Electivire
Level 44 Frogger - Swampert (Analytic)
Level 40 Urgoliath - Volcarona (Overcoat, Larvesta - Overcoat)
Level 40 Dum Dum - Shelgon (Overcoat, Bagon - Sheer Force)

Man what an update this was. I did a lot of changing around and spent most of it obtaining a certain someone with the right stuff.

I'm going to start this off by going over my battle with Elesa. You said Elesa would be difficult, but considering how My Swampert soaked up experience left and right in the train up with all the trainers around. Never underestimated Magnitude, it's capable of killing stuff with Ease. Galvantula was easily dispatched with Volcarona and Spit Fire and Eelektross was no match for Scizor (It was Volt Switched in when I tried to Aerial Ace Galvantula). Overall it was an easy fight that I didn't expect, sorry to dissapoint! Now for the team itself

Axell: He's carrying on like usual only 8 Levels away from Haxorus and with no mishaps in the way should reach his final state next update!

Electro: Having learned Thunderpunch to make use of it's ATK stat was pretty handy for dealing with Emolgas. My advice if you want to make it a slightly bit more challenging have Elesa run with 1 knowing Lightning Rod or Motordrive so as to promote another mild challenge.

Frogger: Now a Swampert finally is as bulky as ever in-game. Even able to withstand a Grass Knot and over various attacks. Destroyed Elesa and due to all the experience it racked up it's currently my highest leveled pokemon.

Dum Dum: Addition #1. A Fan Favorite from Gen 3 who has overall decent stats when it evolves fully. Hasn't really done much for now but i'm shure it will prove it's use soon enough. As for the name, it's a joke Regarding Bagon's Ruby pokedex entry, stating it repeatedly diving off cliffs trying to fly.

Urgoliath: Addition #2. After having missed out on it last go around and it causing me to slack behind on my team I got it right the first time and have not been dissapointed. It being able to evolve via Sun Stone instead of Level 59 was a God Send. Was able to 1HKO Galvantula with Spit Fire demonstrating it's power. I was a little iffy on Overcoat over Flame Body, but fighting in the Desert Resort changed my mind on it. Overall a great addition.

Blade: Addition #3. And finally the reason, I can manage playing Pokemon. As soon as I was able, I headed out to Route 5 and waded into the Double grass and proceeded to catch a male and female Scyther, knowing I had a 1 in 25 chance of catching an Adamant (Stubborn) nature. I proceeded to fly down to the Daycare and within the second egg I got an Addy nature Scyther egg. Heading to the nearby cave I stole an Everstone off a Roggenrolla and went to town. Several hours I had the perfect Scizor and proceeded to raise it from level 1 up to matching levels with my team. If Swampert destroys, Scizor erases them from existence.

Overall it was a very noteworthy update compared to the others and more fun is shure to be had.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
bobwuzhere1224 said:
Redux Update #4: Electric Boogaloo! Wait what?

Team:

Level 41 Blade - Scizor (Technician*, Heatproof, Moxie. Scyther - Technician, Moxie)
Level 40 Axell - Fraxure
Level 40 Electro - Electivire
Level 44 Frogger - Swampert (Analytic)
Level 40 Urgoliath - Volcarona (Overcoat, Larvesta - Overcoat)
Level 40 Dum Dum - Shelgon (Overcoat, Bagon - Sheer Force)

Man what an update this was. I did a lot of changing around and spent most of it obtaining a certain someone with the right stuff.

I'm going to start this off by going over my battle with Elesa. You said Elesa would be difficult, but considering how My Swampert soaked up experience left and right in the train up with all the trainers around. Never underestimated Magnitude, it's capable of killing stuff with Ease. Galvantula was easily dispatched with Volcarona and Spit Fire and Eelektross was no match for Scizor (It was Volt Switched in when I tried to Aerial Ace Galvantula). Overall it was an easy fight that I didn't expect, sorry to dissapoint! Now for the team itself

Axell: He's carrying on like usual only 8 Levels away from Haxorus and with no mishaps in the way should reach his final state next update!

Electro: Having learned Thunderpunch to make use of it's ATK stat was pretty handy for dealing with Emolgas. My advice if you want to make it a slightly bit more challenging have Elesa run with 1 knowing Lightning Rod or Motordrive so as to promote another mild challenge.

Frogger: Now a Swampert finally is as bulky as ever in-game. Even able to withstand a Grass Knot and over various attacks. Destroyed Elesa and due to all the experience it racked up it's currently my highest leveled pokemon.

Dum Dum: Addition #1. A Fan Favorite from Gen 3 who has overall decent stats when it evolves fully. Hasn't really done much for now but i'm shure it will prove it's use soon enough. As for the name, it's a joke Regarding Bagon's Ruby pokedex entry, stating it repeatedly diving off cliffs trying to fly.

Urgoliath: Addition #2. After having missed out on it last go around and it causing me to slack behind on my team I got it right the first time and have not been dissapointed. It being able to evolve via Sun Stone instead of Level 59 was a God Send. Was able to 1HKO Galvantula with Spit Fire demonstrating it's power. I was a little iffy on Overcoat over Flame Body, but fighting in the Desert Resort changed my mind on it. Overall a great addition.

Blade: Addition #3. And finally the reason, I can manage playing Pokemon. As soon as I was able, I headed out to Route 5 and waded into the Double grass and proceeded to catch a male and female Scyther, knowing I had a 1 in 25 chance of catching an Adamant (Stubborn) nature. I proceeded to fly down to the Daycare and within the second egg I got an Addy nature Scyther egg. Heading to the nearby cave I stole an Everstone off a Roggenrolla and went to town. Several hours I had the perfect Scizor and proceeded to raise it from level 1 up to matching levels with my team. If Swampert destroys, Scizor erases them from existence.

Overall it was a very noteworthy update compared to the others and more fun is shure to be had.

LOL you wrote a mouth full here.

Oh, and funny title too.

okay, so you've gotten past Elesa, eh? Well, of course it was easy; for you, you had Swampert. Swampert murders pretty much everything she has. And knowing that its slow and has Analytic it can pretty much take everything out with one strike. *Grumbles* But you gotta admit, even tho you kicked her arse pretty hard she still was fighting kinda smartly...right, am I right?

Anyways, I counted six pokemon, three new ones...Is this your final party? And what, no Skarmory this time? I kinda liked that addition. Okay, so...let me give each one of your pokemon my own personal assessment, starting with Dum Dum; silly nickname for a Shelgon.

Dum Dum (Shelgon): I totally didn't see this coming...Tho, I do remember you asking me where you can catch one before. It's good to see that you were finally able to find a Bagon. BTW, since I don't see a Flying Type in your party, can I assume that you're planning on flying on Salamence? Oh, and one more thing, once your Shelgon finally evolve, make sure you go and get a Heart Scale and go look over its re-learn moves, it learns different attacks than Bagon and Shelgon...I woulda say Shelgon, but by time you reach Mistralton City you'll have salamence.

Urgoliath (Volcarona): Yay! So, the return of Volcarona, awesome. Yeah, the evolving with Sun Stone was actually my older brother's idea. I thought it made since that Larvesta's body sorta resemble the sun. Plus, what the hell is wrong with nintendo making that thing evolve on level 59...That's just retarded. You're gonna love Volcarona, most off all the attacks it learns has been revamped. It learns it last attack around level 70 or something, Did you like how I renamed Flame Burst, or do you think I shoulda just kept it the same?

Blade (Scizor): Your Scizor...And with Techinican, it's what you wanted all aloooooooong, right? Anyways, I wonder how you're planning on raising this Scizor, since ya know, you hatched it from an egg. I can't believe that you spent that much time hatching the perfect Scyther with the right nature. Damn, I bet it took it forever you to find the one with the nature you wanted.

Axell (Fraxure): Fraxure, there's not that much I can say for this; other than, and it's like you stated before, it evolves in 8 more levels. Just like Salamence, once it evolve, don't forget to go back and love over its re-learn moves.

Electro (Electivire): I don't know if I mention this before, but this is also one my fav pokemon too, after Emolga and Furret. Once it get deep into levels it'll learns some interesting attacks. And yeah, it does have a pretty high Atk stat. And one of those moves I keep mentioning that it learns in its high levels, the move is supported by its attack stat.

Frogger (Swampert): Last, but certainly not least...Froggy...The Swampert with the weird nickname. ;p Anyways, yeah, Swampert is kinda bulky...I increased either its defense or sp. defense...I can't really remember, but I know that I increased its health. It doesn't have that much speed; hence the reason why I gave it Analytic. Like all your other Pokemon, don't forget to go back and check out its re-learn moves.

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Redux Update #5: Grounded in Reality

Level 52 Blade - Scizor
Level 50 Dum Dum - Salamence (Moxie)
Level 48 Urgoliath - Volcarona
Level 48 Axell - Haxorus (Mold Breaker)
Level 53 Frogger - Swampert
Level 48 Electro - Electivire

Pretty Easy update, Clay easily fell to Blade and Frogger. Wasn't really anything noteworthy this go around other then my team reaching their final evolutions. I expect next update something amazing to happen but who knows.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat the first gym leader after losing once. I had a Nuzleaf with Moxie, a Tepig, and a Darumuka. His Evee KO'd my Nuzleaf after 2 Work Ups and a Potion, and then that Moody Psyduck swept me. 2nd time though I was ready and had Daru take out the Evee, making the rest of his team easy enough with a Moxie boosted Razor Leaf

Now I switched Darumuka out for a Flame Body Magby, and just caught a Solosis w/ Magic Guard.

I have a Leaf Stone, so when is a good time to evolve my Nuzleaf? Does Shiftry have it's own moveset? Thanks

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
bobwuzhere1224 said:
Redux Update #5: Grounded in Reality

Level 52 Blade - Scizor
Level 50 Dum Dum - Salamence (Moxie)
Level 48 Urgoliath - Volcarona
Level 48 Axell - Haxorus (Mold Breaker)
Level 53 Frogger - Swampert
Level 48 Electro - Electivire

Pretty Easy update, Clay easily fell to Blade and Frogger. Wasn't really anything noteworthy this go around other then my team reaching their final evolutions. I expect next update something amazing to happen but who knows.

gonna make dis short and top it off with the sweetest of the sweet.

Yeah, clay's a joke...on this and the original. I tried making him tougher, but most ground type just lack the sp def. hit them with a strong sp. atk, and they bowl over faster than a fat man who sat down too fast. (where have heard that from, hmmm)

anyways, until next time.

QUOTE(kidisnice87 @ Jul 27 2011, 03:50 PM) I beat the first gym leader after losing once. I had a Nuzleaf with Moxie, a Tepig, and a Darumuka. His Evee KO'd my Nuzleaf after 2 Work Ups and a Potion, and then that Moody Psyduck swept me. 2nd time though I was ready and had Daru take out the Evee, making the rest of his team easy enough with a Moxie boosted Razor Leaf

Now I switched Darumuka out for a Flame Body Magby, and just caught a Solosis w/ Magic Guard.

I have a Leaf Stone, so when is a good time to evolve my Nuzleaf? Does Shiftry have it's own moveset? Thanks

Cool. I wasn't expecting two update. Now, I'm all tingly inside.

Okay, so what I can sort out so far, your party consist of these pokemon:

Nuzleaf, Magby, Tepig and Solosis.

okay, now for my opinion on your gym bout.

It brings tears to my eyes, to see that you wasn't successful in your first attempt, not saying that losing to the gym leader is good, it's just...this just prove that the game's a little more tougher.

Anyways, yeah, that Eevee does tends get annoying, especially how it likes to beef itself up with work up, then start spamming Quick Attack. I remember, way-back-when I first started creating this mod, I used a Nuzleaf at the beginning of my journey; it also had Moxie, I used it to take down this gym leader as well. If you look at pic I put down in the main page, you can see Shiftry in my party.

So, yeah Shiftry has its own moveset pool; it learns a lot of wind base attacks. However, Nuzleaf learn a lot more different attacks then it evolve stage, so you probably wanna wait before making it evolve, tho, in the end...it all depends on what you want to do.

BTW; you forgot to tell me Tepig's ability, dude, I would really like to know it. Just wanted to point that out.

Anyways, until next time........Cya.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Tepig had Blaze, I wonder what it's new ability is
frown.gif
. I switched it out though.
On to the 2nd gym

LV 23 Magby w/ Flame Body
Lv 24 Timburr w/ No Guard equipped with Blackbelt
LV 23 Solosis w/ Magic Guard H/Leftovers
LV 20 Buizel w/ Moxie! holding Razor Fang
LV 24 Nuzleaf w/Moxie
LV 18 Throh w/ Sheer Force (filler)

Ok first of all, that Chansey looked suspicious, so I burned it with Magby before OHKOing it with Low Sweep from my Timburr. Since it did Counter I assume I was right in suspecting it was sash'd

Too bad Linoone Crit'd me with a headbutt and took out my Timburr
frown.gif
, so I had to rely on Magby burning him and Embering him to death

Herdier was scary, but my Solosis is a tank so I Charmed him down and slowly took him out.
But then Clefable, boy oh boy Clefable. Since I have no revives, and try to do as little grinding as possible, this thing was tough without my Timburr. He Cosmic Power'd up when I sent in Nuzleaf, so I knew what was coming. Stored Power ownage
frown.gif
. Nuzleaf done in and couldn't do any damage. I prayed it didn't have Magic Guard, and it didn't! The burn from Magby was doing damage! Now all I had to do was survive. Too bad another crit with stored power killed my Magby. All I had left was a filler LV 18 Throh. It barely lived the stored power, and the Seismic Toss combined with burn took it out for the KO! Now I'm thinking of adding Throh to my team in place of my newly evolved Gurdurr, or taking out both Nuzleaf and Gurdurr for a Breloom since it's catchable in the next area, while adding a Murkrow to my team. Still undecided, but this hack is definitely fun, especially when I'm not grinding or using my normal OP Pokes

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
kidisnice87 said:
My Tepig had Blaze, I wonder what it's new ability is
frown.gif
. I switched it out though.
On to the 2nd gym

LV 23 Magby w/ Flame Body
Lv 24 Timburr w/ No Guard equipped with Blackbelt
LV 23 Solosis w/ Magic Guard H/Leftovers
LV 20 Buizel w/ Moxie! holding Razor Fang
LV 24 Nuzleaf w/Moxie
LV 18 Throh w/ Sheer Force (filler)

Ok first of all, that Chansey looked suspicious, so I burned it with Magby before OHKOing it with Low Sweep from my Timburr. Since it did Counter I assume I was right in suspecting it was sash'd

Too bad Linoone Crit'd me with a headbutt and took out my Timburr
frown.gif
, so I had to rely on Magby burning him and Embering him to death

Herdier was scary, but my Solosis is a tank so I Charmed him down and slowly took him out.
But then Clefable, boy oh boy Clefable. Since I have no revives, and try to do as little grinding as possible, this thing was tough without my Timburr. He Cosmic Power'd up when I sent in Nuzleaf, so I knew what was coming. Stored Power ownage
frown.gif
. Nuzleaf done in and couldn't do any damage. I prayed it didn't have Magic Guard, and it didn't! The burn from Magby was doing damage! Now all I had to do was survive. Too bad another crit with stored power killed my Magby. All I had left was a filler LV 18 Throh. It barely lived the stored power, and the Seismic Toss combined with burn took it out for the KO! Now I'm thinking of adding Throh to my team in place of my newly evolved Gurdurr, or taking out both Nuzleaf and Gurdurr for a Breloom since it's catchable in the next area, while adding a Murkrow to my team. Still undecided, but this hack is definitely fun, especially when I'm not grinding or using my normal OP Pokes

Yes, yes...God, I love these updates...Um, yeah, sorry about that...I had lost myself for a second. Enjoy this wall of text.

Ahem...So, your Tepig had Blaze...Man, that's weak. It second ability was Own Tempo and once it evolved all the way to Emboar it woulda gotten Huge Power...It's a damn shame you didn't get that one.

Soooooo, anyways, I see that you added a few new Pokemon to your team, since the last time I've seen them.
Magby, Solosis, Timburr, Buizel, Nuzleaf and Throh. What happened, you put your Tepig up? Why do everybody always have to put their starter Pokemon up? I don't understand that...At all.

I start with my two-cent on your battle with Lenora.

Damn, you wasn't lying, I know hard Lenora can be on Yin Black. Her Yin Black party's harder her Yang White, if you asked me. I was surprised to see you say that her Herdier was scary, when I was battling Lenora, her hardest was Clefable and Linoone, and I guess Chansey, if you don't have a Pokemon with a lot of attack power.

Okay, so when I was battling her....and since I really didn't any strong Pokemon at the time, I had to rely on a Pokemon that could learn Low Sweep; sorta how you used Throh, I used a Sawk (Around lv 18) You know how Low Sweep always lowers the foe's speed, everytime that happens, Linonne's new ability; Defiant kicks in and 1-ups its Attack stats...After that, Headbutt after Headbutt and if my poke somehow survive the attack...it'll finish me off with Aerial Ace...

The problem with Chansey was the Focus Sash it holds; a Pokemon can usually knock it out with high attack powered move, but since the Focus Sash it holds keeps it from fainting from one attack, it's nearly impossible to do that; well without a status inducing move that deals additional damage to the foes. And you pretty much already explained why Clefable's so difficult to defeat Cosmic Power + Stored Power = Ownage

Here's my opinion on each of your pokes, respectively. Starting with Nuzleaf, since its obviously your strongest poke, for right now.

Nuzleaf: Like I said before, I know about Nuzleaf(s) in this mod. I personally trained one. It served me well and I'm sure it'll also serve you too. Anyways, if I was you, I'll probably make it evolve once it reach level 30 or something...I dunno, low-level stone Pokemon just doesn't fell right to me.

Solosis: The cute little green blob Pokemon. It's super slow, but make up in for having incredibly high sp. atk stat. You could always give it Trick Room once you reach...Uhh, what's the name of that city where the electric gym reside...Uh, I forget, anyways you could do that or you could buy Thunder Wave from the Pokemon Center in that city and teach it to it.

Buizel: Yet another Pokemon I can relate in training once before; as it can be seen fighting in the vid I uploaded in the main page. Once it evolve into Floatzel, it'll become part Fighting and learn a few Fighting Type moves. Buizel also learns a few moves before evolving, like Bubblebeam and learning Aqua Jet much earlier.

Timburr: Hm, this Pokemon...Hmm, I don't have much say about this one on account that I don't know that much about it; never trained one before. Not saying anything wrong with it...Other than that, I slightly up'ed it's defense stat and HP. I'm sorry to see that it wasn't able to help you that much in the battle against Lenora.

Throh: Yeah, Throh's pretty good. I remember catching a Sawk and using it to take out Lenora. It put up after the fight, however, I already had a plan team and Sawk just didn't fit in the rotation. Anyways, if you really are planning on keeping Throh; which I think you should, I think you should know that it learns a few new attacks like Submission. If I can recall, I think I up'ed its HP and defensive stats. But also, I saw you mention Breloom too...I kinda like Breloom better than both.

Magby: Magby's a little fireball, very high sp. atk and alright sp. def stat. I've also trained it before too, though, it's a Magmortar now. Speaking of that, you said that your Magmar isn't reacting to the Fire Stone. Are you sure? I just test it on my rom and it still can evolve. Are you giving it to it from the bag or are you letting it hold it, while leveling up with it? You're suppose to give it to from da bag.

Anyways, keep me updated, I always love to hear what you’ve been up to.

~~~~ Later

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, Fire Stone isn't usable for Magmar on mine, I even repatched :/, it says unavailable, oh well, I'm gonna look for a Tepig with Tempo and use that, I only ditched it because it had Blaze and that was boring

Anyway, Burgh update!

My team changed yet again, as you can see I like revolving my team members. Shitfry switched out for Breloom ATM, because I wanted to try out him and Honchcrow with Moxie
biggrin.gif

Breloom has Poison Heal

This won't be as wordy as my last update, because it really went very fast, too fast for me to remember much lol. I did not expect Honchcrow to be so powerful with Moxie, plus with the added effect you gave Wing Attack...

Honchcrow utterly swept his entire team with no problem. Masquerain got a turn in, and he wasted that for Rain Dance. Moxie + Wing Attack's new attack up ability led to me just mashing X on my keyboard while watching TV lol. When I looked, Leavanny was losing his life. lol.

On to the next one! Time to hunt down and train a Tepig

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
kidisnice87 said:
Nope, Fire Stone isn't usable for Magmar on mine, I even repatched :/, it says unavailable, oh well, I'm gonna look for a Tepig with Tempo and use that, I only ditched it because it had Blaze and that was boring

Anyway, Burgh update!

My team changed yet again, as you can see I like revolving my team members. Shitfry switched out for Breloom ATM, because I wanted to try out him and Honchcrow with Moxie
biggrin.gif

Breloom has Poison Heal

This won't be as wordy as my last update, because it really went very fast, too fast for me to remember much lol. I did not expect Honchcrow to be so powerful with Moxie, plus with the added effect you gave Wing Attack...

Honchcrow utterly swept his entire team with no problem. Masquerain got a turn in, and he wasted that for Rain Dance. Moxie + Wing Attack's new attack up ability led to me just mashing X on my keyboard while watching TV lol. When I looked, Leavanny was losing his life. lol.

On to the next one! Time to hunt down and train a Tepig

okay, I'll look into it...I have you patch with it being able to evolve with Fire Stone, hopefully. It's gonna be tomorrow.

Anyways, Honchkrow with Moxie is awesome. I forgot I gave it that. Hm, I sure did give a lot of poke that ability, I'll probably have that changed once I re-upload that fix patch.

Anyways, it's good to see that you passed Burgh. He was kinda hard for me, but then again I didn't have a Honchkrow in my party.

Anyways, my post was short as well and I'll await your next update.

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
Once I'm done with BB/VW I'll probably have a go at this :3 Blue Kaizo made me rediscover how fun it is to play other people's hacks and not know what the hell is coming.

Not that I'm expecting this to be anywhere near as hard as Blue Kaizo was. You saw yourself what a fun, yet mind crushing hack that was ;;

/encouragement

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you uploading vids of it Drayano? I would but since I'm using a netbook it'd take forever for a single battle to finish

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm gonna have to see how my laptop copes with no$ + fraps. DeSmuME runs too slowly for my liking e____e I've been through the horror of slow BW recording twice now, I don't want to do a third time if I can help it ;;

But if it's up to speed then yeah, I could

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
Once I'm done with BB/VW I'll probably have a go at this :3 Blue Kaizo made me rediscover how fun it is to play other people's hacks and not know what the hell is coming.

Not that I'm expecting this to be anywhere near as hard as Blue Kaizo was. You saw yourself what a fun, yet mind crushing hack that was ;;

/encouragement

Yeah, I saw that game and I saw how hard it looked, ya know? I think I gave you a comment it on it. LOL I remember watching all the way up to the final battle against Gary; or whatever peoples are calling him nowadayz. He had a Mew on his team...A friggen Mew and it was on Level 100! AWWWW, snap! too much...For me...too...handle...uhhhh.

Anywho, my favorite one was the battle against Surge and how he had put Porygon on his team, because there wasn't those many electric types back thing.

Shit, the only first gen pokemon game I ever played was yellow version and that, by itself was hard for me...And that was on my older brother's Gameboy Color.

Snap, dude...If you're gonna make vidz outta my mod, I gonna repay the favor and do it for your version 3, as well...Tho, I probably won't get those many views. The views on my vidz usually bombs...It's sad, but it's true.

Tho, I want you to wait, before you do...I'm making another patch. I made a couple more changes to the Pokemon Moveset (All stone Pokemon will have their own Moveset) and abilities (The problem with Moxie)

Not to mention I fixed up some of the items that I wrote down in the guide, but doesn't appear once reaching that part of the game. So far, I only found 2: Absorb Bulb, and Rock Polish. I should have the patch ready tomorrow.

PS: Bob if you're reading this...I'm gonna go with the Scizor with Technician, I noticed I gave too many Pokemon the Moxie ability...I have no idea why I did that, I'm gonna correct this.

PSS: Kidnice I'm gonna fix it that you can make your Magmar evolve with the Fire Stone, unless you decided to move on and catch a Tepig with Own Tempo.

~~~~Alright ~~~~~

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
The Mew wasn't even the worst thing; Blue's star one was a Level 100 Mewtwo that loved Recovering constantly D=

Oh I definitely won't have my hack done with for a couple days yet, so yeah I can definitely wait for a new patch. You don't have to make vids of mine either; although I would appreciate it, don't push yourself =p

But yeah, it'll be nice to sit back, relax, and see BW hacking from another angle. Or something.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
The Mew wasn't even the worst thing; Blue's star one was a Level 100 Mewtwo that loved Recovering constantly D=

Oh I definitely won't have my hack done with for a couple days yet, so yeah I can definitely wait for a new patch. You don't have to make vids of mine either; although I would appreciate it, don't push yourself =p

But yeah, it'll be nice to sit back, relax, and see BW hacking from another angle. Or something.

Dude, Dude...Broooo, Noooooo. LOL Okay, but seriously, don't even try to talk me outta it. I mean, you've helped me alot when I was asking you all those questions on how to do this and how to do that when pertaining to b/w hacking...It's the least I could do.

BTW; I noticed that you say that you use DeSmuMe's built-in recorder...uh...thingy when recording your gameplay. I know how painstaking annoying that can be....You don't use No$gba? That's what I use to record my gameplay.

If you have trouble running No$gba I could forward you the emulator with all the settings I use.

As for the Mewtwo thing…Yeah, but that was more annoying than hard…You coulda easily ended it IF it wasn’t spamming Recover like a little Mew-Mew power girl. But…I suppose, having both Mewtwo and Mew on-hand could be devastating.

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
Well if you're sure =p

I usually find DeSmuME gives better quality, that's mainly why I use it. no$ can be a bit choppy, particularly if my processor isn't up to running it at full speed constantly (and with 1.6 GHz on a dual core, I don't really have much to spare ;;)

I think I'm fine settings wise, it's just a case of hoping I can actually handle it. I'll find out soon enough, since I might have to record more BB/VW videos seeing as the ones I have are wildly out of date now (there's a LOT of changes to the leaders in V3).

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit said:
PS: Bob if you're reading this...I'm gonna go with the Scizor with Technician, I noticed I gave too many Pokemon the Moxie ability...I have no idea why I did that, I'm gonna correct this.
~~~~Alright ~~~~~

Yea I kinda stalk these forums daily and even tho I haven't updated I will mention I'm finally out of Chargestone Cave. Should have an update by tomarrow. Just been busy with stuff.

As for what was aimed at me Hurrays! Scizor's everywhere rejoice. Don't get me wrong about heatproof it's nice but my Scizor withstood a Flamethrower and lived with 8 HP LOL. My Scizors are always notorius for hanging on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes that's why yours won't leave me alone