cheronium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit said:
cheronium said:
So yeah, I'll probably be uploading some new videos tomorrow night, or the day after that. Also, BizzBizz, I sent you a ridiculous request. If you don't want to do it, flat out reject me. I would understand it.

BizzBizz? Now, where have I heard that from? LOL

Anyways, I saw it...I gave you my thoughts on it...And, you don't have to worry about being rejected. I don't do that. Tho, I won't accept every little thing, but I will try my best to squeeze in some of da stuff you asked for. And, now I'm still working on those things you asked to see. Anyways, I'll be looking forward to those vidz.

Alrighty, later!
Ooo, nice... Can't wait to see those things...haha, for some reason that sounds so wrong. Anyways, I got some more up my sleeve, it's all in the PMs. I feel like I've molested Alder, hahaha.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
cheronium said:
cheronium said:
So yeah, I'll probably be uploading some new videos tomorrow night, or the day after that. Also, BizzBizz, I sent you a ridiculous request. If you don't want to do it, flat out reject me. I would understand it.

Anyways, I saw it...I gave you my thoughts on it...And, you don't have to worry about being rejected. I don't do that. Tho, I won't accept every little thing, but I will try my best to squeeze in some of da stuff you asked for. And, now I'm still working on those things you asked to see. Anyways, I'll be looking forward to those vidz.

Alrighty, later!
Ooo, nice... Can't wait to see those things...haha, for some reason that sounds so wrong. Anyways, I got some more up my sleeve, it's all in the PMs. I feel like I've molested Alder, hahaha.

You've molested Alder? You FIEND! LOL

Anyways, as promise here's Starmie's moveset.

Just gonna...put it down...in the spoiler's button. Right then, have at it, kiddo.

Lv 1 Water Gun
Lv 1 Reflect
Lv 6 Rapid Spin
Lv 9 Reflect Type
Lv 13 Confusion
Lv 16 Confuse Ray
Lv 20 Swift
Lv 25 Water Pulse
Lv 28 Recover
Lv 33 Bubblebeam
Lv 38 Barrier
Lv 41 Psyshock
Lv 45 Light Screen
Lv 49 Power Gem
Lv 53 Cosmic Power
Lv 57 Flash
Lv 65 Hydro Pump
Lv 69 Psycho Shift
Lv 74 Psycho Boost

And there it goes...Tho, I coulda sworn I had made it learn Signal Beam. I noticed I made it learn all three screen like moves...Weird.

Now what were those extra attack you suggested? Let's see if we can fit them in. Reply soon.

cheronium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cheronium said:
cheronium said:

Alrighty, later!

Just gonna...put it down...in the spoiler's button. Right then, have at it, kiddo.

Lv 1 Water Gun
Lv 1 Reflect
Lv 6 Rapid Spin
Lv 9 Reflect Type
Lv 13 Confusion
Lv 16 Confuse Ray
Lv 20 Swift
Lv 25 Water Pulse
Lv 28 Recover
Lv 33 Bubblebeam
Lv 38 Barrier
Lv 41 Psyshock
Lv 45 Light Screen
Lv 49 Power Gem
Lv 53 Cosmic Power
Lv 57 Flash
Lv 65 Hydro Pump
Lv 69 Psycho Shift
Lv 74 Psycho Boost

And there it goes...Tho, I coulda sworn I had made it learn Signal Beam. I noticed I made it learn all three screen like moves...Weird.

Now what were those extra attack you suggested? Let's see if we can fit them in. Reply soon.
Well, Starmie doesn't really need Barrier though, Cosmic Power makes up for that
tongue.gif
And Minimize > Flash. Oh, and don't forget about Ledian and that berry now:)

BTW, just making sure, because it didn't seem like you noticed it, but I sent a PM about his Pokémon, 'bout Vileplume and whatnot. Don't know if you saw it or not.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
cheronium said:
cheronium said:
cheronium said:

Alrighty, later!

Lv 1 Water Gun
Lv 1 Reflect
Lv 6 Rapid Spin
Lv 9 Reflect Type
Lv 13 Confusion
Lv 16 Confuse Ray
Lv 20 Swift
Lv 25 Water Pulse
Lv 28 Recover
Lv 33 Bubblebeam
Lv 38 Barrier
Lv 41 Psyshock
Lv 45 Light Screen
Lv 49 Power Gem
Lv 53 Cosmic Power
Lv 57 Flash
Lv 65 Hydro Pump
Lv 69 Psycho Shift
Lv 74 Psycho Boost

Well, Starmie doesn't really need Barrier though, Cosmic Power makes up for that
tongue.gif
And Minimize > Flash. Oh, and don't forget about Ledian and that berry now:)

BTW, just making sure, because it didn't seem like you noticed it, but I sent a PM about his Pokémon, 'bout Vileplume and whatnot. Don't know if you saw it or not.

Hmm...I guess so. Cosmic Power pretty much make Barrier loses its purpose for being there. It ups both defensive stat. I could probably replace that attack with Signal Beam.
Are saying Minimize over Flash...Nah, I like Flash better; it kicks in more faster. It make the pokemon miss their attacks more quicker. Not to mention, if you use Minimize attacks like Stomp and Steamroller will take double the damage.

As for the PM, hell...I dunno, maybe I gotta check my messages, haven't done that in awhile. Anyways, but if it's about Alder...It's probably about that Drought using Flareon, right? And adding Vileplume to his team...If so, yeah, I'll do that.

cheronium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...I guess so. Cosmic Power pretty much make Barrier loses its purpose for being there. It ups both defensive stat. I could probably replace that attack with Signal Beam.
Are saying Minimize over Flash...Nah, I like Flash better; it kicks in more faster. It make the pokemon miss their attacks more quicker. Not to mention, if you use Minimize attacks like Stomp and Steamroller will take double the damage.

As for the PM, hell...I dunno, maybe I gotta check my messages, haven't done that in awhile. Anyways, but if it's about Alder...It's probably about that Drought using Flareon, right? And adding Vileplume to his team...If so, yeah, I'll do that.
Hmm, no, that's a whole 'nother story, it's a note about his whole team.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
cheronium said:

Hmm, no, that's a whole 'nother story, it's a note about his whole team.

Well, that's alright. I read your PM, and I think I've sort it out. I'm gonna use the team you gave me on Yang White and use the team new I made for him on Yin Black. That way, I can still use your idea, while still keeping mine.
rolleyes.gif

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Redux Final Update: 2 Be a Master, a Yang White Master! Yea I will be writing a brand new chapter!

Team:
Level 91 Blade (Scizor)
Level 90 Dum Dum (Salamence)
Level 90 Urgoliath (Volcarona)
Level 91 Axell (Blaxorus)
Level 89 Electro (Electivire)
Level 89 Frogger (Swampert)

The final chapter in the Yang White saga, the Pokemon League and Showdown at Castle Oblivion. As I traveled through Victory Road, battling Ego happy Ace Trainers, evading wild pokemon of all sorts. I finally reached the top, liberating the Legendary Musketdeer Terrakion with me to join his brethren in the box. Rushing to the nearby center I healed and stocked up on Full Restores and Revives in preparation for my upcoming death match. The guard warned me of the impending danger that I was soon to face and stepped aside.

Man, Shauntel was the hardest, Of course Ghost battles has never been my strong suite. Marshal was somewhat of a challenge especially with 5 Dynamic Punches landing successfully in a row and with 50% accuracy it was kind of BS tbh but w/e. Grimsley and Caitlin on the other hand, easily dispatched to Blade and Urgoliath.

Axell with Outrage KO'd both Reshiram and Kyurem. N and Ghetsis were easier than there real life counterparts. The trainers in Victory Road were tough though.

Fire away Koopa!

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
bobwuzhere1224 said:
Redux Final Update: 2 Be a Master, a Yang White Master! Yea I will be writing a brand new chapter!

Team:
Level 91 Blade (Scizor)
Level 90 Dum Dum (Salamence)
Level 90 Urgoliath (Volcarona)
Level 91 Axell (Blaxorus)
Level 89 Electro (Electivire)
Level 89 Frogger (Swampert)

The final chapter in the Yang White saga, the Pokemon League and Showdown at Castle Oblivion. As I traveled through Victory Road, battling Ego happy Ace Trainers, evading wild pokemon of all sorts. I finally reached the top, liberating the Legendary Musketdeer Terrakion with me to join his brethren in the box. Rushing to the nearby center I healed and stocked up on Full Restores and Revives in preparation for my upcoming death match. The guard warned me of the impending danger that I was soon to face and stepped aside.

Man, Shauntel was the hardest, Of course Ghost battles has never been my strong suite. Marshal was somewhat of a challenge especially with 5 Dynamic Punches landing successfully in a row and with 50% accuracy it was kind of BS tbh but w/e. Grimsley and Caitlin on the other hand, easily dispatched to Blade and Urgoliath.

Axell with Outrage KO'd both Reshiram and Kyurem. N and Ghetsis were easier than there real life counterparts. The trainers in Victory Road were tough though.

Fire away Koopa!

Damn, man! Not you too. Dammit, again? Are you telling me that Ghetsis and N was easy for you...TOO? Damn, okay...Next update I'm gonna change their team...Well, not N, I like his; you most likely overpowered him, your Poke levels are so high. But as for Ghetsis, I'm taking away some of his Pokemon and replacing them, you'll see what I did in the next update. I personally found him to be rather...Easy.

Anyways, Shauntel and Marshel was the hardest for me too. The reason why he got Dynamic Punch off so many times is because his Conkerdurr has No Guard. How do he suppose guard himself, if its constantly holds two heavy ass things...in his hands.

And no, I still don't understand how you found Victory Road to be harder than the Pokemon League...It's madness, bro. Madness, I say!

PS:LOL Castle Oblivion? I suppose I see where you can link the two. Castle Oblivion appeared outta nowhere; I would say and N's castle popped outta nowhere. I mean, how can miss a big giant ass castle being underneath the Pokemon League. LOL

Anyways, I have only one thing left to say: Thanks.

Yep, thanks for playing meh mod, man.

QUOTE(modahi @ Aug 31 2011, 01:38 AM) dose Mantine learn fly?

Mantine with Fly? Noooo, it doesn't learn that. Doesn't have enough Attack to support it.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
bobwuzhere1224 said:
Conkledurr had No Guard.... that S.O.B.!

Yes, it does. I thought it made sense, so I went with it. On the next update, I'm gonna change some of Ghetsis' Pokemon; ya know to cover summa the weakness he have against the Ground Type, but he will still lead with Kyurem, it will have a new ability with a new moveset; when facing him.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well i just dumb this thread XD

is any new progress?

Sorry for the MIA...This place looks different since the last time I was here.

Anyways...Yeah, I'm still working on this...here and there...Just need to add a few things...Like lower the levels of some trainers Pokemon and adding just a few items. Oh, and the next version will some new DOCS. I added the Pokemon stats and moveset...Which was a MURDER...To write!
.. A Murder...

...Oh, right...Not to mention, school gets in the way, sometimes...Also, the rom I use to edit doesn't seem work with any edits which SUX even harder. It doesn't really matter, however, I already basically know how to do everything through hex......The only program that DOES works is the wild Pokemon editor...

To be honest, I didn't really think anybody cared about this game. I'm happy to see that somebody was thinking about it. So, thanks

QUOTE(modahi @ Aug 31 2011, 01:38 AM)
dose Mantine learn fly?

Mantine with Fly? Noooo, it doesn't learn that. Doesn't have enough Attack to support it.
It would be quite convenient, though.

No, Mantine with Surf is convenient...One with Fly is just...a burden..Ya know, with HMs moves being unable to be deleted without the help of Move deleter. Wouldn't it be easier to fly on a pokemon with good attack power. Like Swellow or Staraptor?

Tho, I wouldn't worry about Mantine that much...I did make it learn a few speical Flying Type moves...Like Air Slash and stuff, if that even make sense...

Moment's Rep

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, first of all, don't let this name fool ya, tis it's, I, Bizzle-Da Bandit - - - Whatever - - - I made a new account, cuz my old username was too effin long, plus...uhh...I sorta locked myself outta my old account. LOL I was being a bit overzealous, while waiting to make a change to my profile and click the refresh button...stupid, stupid, stupid...But whatever, I was able to make this new one account and one with a better name. The only thing that sucks...I'm gonna halfta remake this thread.

Anyways, as for your question: No. No new progress have been made. Why you ask? Cuz my...FUCKING HARDDRIVE WAS CLEANOUT...dry. It was due to some stupid technical difficulty, this was only way to fix; according to my stupid brother. I don't know what happened, I'm not all that keen when it comes to computer stuff. It just seemed to stop working outta the blue...And I'm not really sure why I just told that stuff...

Anyways, everything I was working on is now gone. Man, this includes my Blaze Black vidz, the roms I was editing...My docs...Everything. It's a shame too, cuz the next release of this version was just about ready. I only had to write down the stats of the Pokemon, then I would've been done.

So, yeah...You're gonna halfta wait awhile, before a new update is released.

Oh, and on an unrelated note, if anybody out there is still playing Neo Soulsilver, you'll noticed your game freezing on the questionnaire part at goldenrod city. My bad, this is because the script change I did, obviously! To fix this just replace my script narc with game's original script narc or if that's too hard for ya, use a regular soulsilver rom. Rename it whatever you've named the patched rom and play it out through the script of the original rom. After that, resume playing with patched rom, you shouldn't encounter anymore problem...hopefully.

That was the only changed I made to the scripts. I think I know what I did wrong there, tho; it has something to do with Whitney's event being triggered after the questionnaire's final yes or no answser. -yadda, yadda, yadda-

...I'm gonna halfta get another PPRE to make sure.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is hard, idk if I got the patience to finish right now. It's like every single Pokemon can kill my members in 2 hits, or gets crits. I may have to grind alot ugh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto