ROM Hack [Pokemon XYORAS] Mystery Machine - Mystery Gift Spoofer

Jair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Works fine for me. Follow all steps exactly.

I used Y on an O3DS running RxTools 11.0.0-33E.
Spent another 2 hours trying, still nothing. I've made every step correctly, reread the guide like 20 times now.
I am using Luma3DS 5.5 now. Still I always get a black screen when exiting the Mystery Gift screen and the data is never saved. :(
Also while using region as USA, I always get the "This gift has already been received" notice (I did get the last Shiny Yveltal officially, but I thought with this app it connected to a different server). And yes I did set ctr-httpwn beforehand and in other regions I don't get the notice, game still crashes on exit though.

Last edited by Jair,

half-turok

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Spent another 2 hours trying, still nothing. I've made every step correctly, reread the guide like 20 times now.
I am using Luma3DS 5.5 now. Still I always get a black screen when exiting the Mystery Gift screen and the data is never saved. :(
Also while using region as USA, I always get the "This gift has already been received" notice (I did get the last Shiny Yveltal officially, but I thought with this app it connected to a different server). And yes I did set ctr-httpwn beforehand and in other regions I don't get the notice, game still crashes on exit though.

Me Too, but if you press L+R+B+ D-Pad down you go back to homebrew menú, if you do that, don't lose the gift.
Some pokemons are especific for one game, right? I ask for because, I recive Diancie only in Pokémon X.

Jair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Me Too, but if you press L+R+B+ D-Pad down you go back to homebrew menú, if you do that, don't lose the gift.
Some pokemons are especific for one game, right? I ask for because, I recive Diancie only in Pokémon X.
I go back to the Homebrew menu, but I don't have any gift waiting for me. How exactly do yo do it? I go back right on the Mystery Gift screen after receiving the gift, then I quit the Homebrew Menu and open the game from my Home Menu. But the Mystery Gift Girl never show.

half-turok

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I go back to the Homebrew menu, but I don't have any gift waiting for me. How exactly do yo do it? I go back right on the Mystery Gift screen after receiving the gift, then I quit the Homebrew Menu and open the game from my Home Menu. But the Mystery Gift Girl never show.

I'll try to record what I do, maybe you can find what's your problem.

Reactions: Jair

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

if you already have it in game, you can't receive it again,
because Shiny Yveltal ID of 577 has been received by your save.
(the save records the values, and the EUR and USA ID is the same).

you could try receiving the korean one (1061)

There are some pokemons that are not on the list.
For example, Machamp from the competition.

That's because:
Any event that isn't a Online or Serial code distribution, will not be on his server.
(unless he decides to create a fake fake full wondercard + boss data)

What he does is he extracts the data from Nintendo's servers,
decrypt them,
then host the server akin to how a server is hosted.

the data on the original server is not only wc6 format, but also tons of other information beyond a standard wc6full format.

So if nobody dumps the full "boss format" at a local wireless event,
you will not get it.

Shiny machamp is one of these examples.

Last edited by Queno138,
Reactions: putti

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Which "we" do have a collection of boss dump wc6full for local events and such for WC injection but I don't think @shinyquagsire23 would be interested in including those serverside.

"We" do?

I stand to be corrected, but I don't remember any wc6full for any local events.
At best, local events that also happen to have an online event, hence why wc6full was obtained.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They can/have been dumped to an SD card using NTR debugger boss dumping. I can link you the whole process it's fairly new for the local events but it's been successful.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
They can/have been dumped to an SD card using NTR debugger boss dumping. I can link you the whole process it's fairly new for the local events but it's been successful.

I'm aware that it can be done, but right now the "collection" of "local events" you mentioned is at a grand total of zero.

It's a pity there isn't much local events around my area, else I'll definitely go and test it out.

edit:
plus if I'm not mistaken,
the server requires a bit more than wc6full.

It requires an 1.41KB boss file.
(decryption and encryption isn't really an issue, since Decrypt9 handles that)

Last edited by Queno138,

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It requires an 1.41KB boss file.
(decryption and encryption isn't really an issue, since Decrypt9 handles that)
Decryption and encryption actually isn't an issue, however signing is. BOSS files need to be signed and only Nintendo can do that. I don't think local wireless events use BOSS though, they probably just transfer the data straight. But I've already mentioned before that BOSS could be taken out of the equation entirely if I wanted, but I opted not to because, again, I'd need to decrypt every single BOSS before putting it on the Mystery Machine server.

D

Deleted User

These are the codes.

Mew: 0557
Celebi: 0558
Jirachi: 0559
Darkrai: 0560
Xerneus: 0576
Yveltal: 0577
Zygarde: 0578
I was talking about the ones on the site. So...
Mew: 0557
Celebi: 0558
Jirachi: 0559
Darkrai: 0560
Xerneus: 0576
Yveltal: 0577
Zygarde: 0578

Thank you. I was just letting you know what I ment.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The list has everything uploaded. I just put up Manaphy though, usually for non-serial gifts I wait a bit because using Nintendo's servers is easier anyhow.
Ok, thanks. I hope this will work for Pokemon sun & moon. My 3ds was on 9.0 until about 3 days ago so I missed all the gifts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NicoXChan, welcome