ROM Hack [Pokemon XYORAS] Mystery Machine - Mystery Gift Spoofer

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should make a hans folder on root of the sd card. Then in mystery machine wait untill it makes a success message. Then when you want to exit the game after receiving the card just hold L+Up+R+B
I already had a hans folder. The Mystery Machine is working fine. It's exiting the game that doesn't work. I tried the buttons you said and it didn't work.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to let you know the 20th Anniversary Celibi and the Jirachi are showing up as a blank card and redeeming as the Bulbasaur. Other than that this is flawless.

I tried Celebi and it showed up as a blank card, so I went to Receive by code and just input the code "0558" then denied the blank card and backed out, went to "receive by internet" and instead of Jirachi it was Celebi.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed in one of your videos, you got the Genesect event, however, when I entered the code, I got a shiny bulbasaur with no name or cry, and a blank mystery card

jwraight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I noticed in one of your videos, you got the Genesect event, however, when I entered the code, I got a shiny bulbasaur with no name or cry, and a blank mystery card
Are you using the correct game to obtain this event? According to the events list you can only obtain genesect via Pokemon y

-Wzjian-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Can the four different versions of the code patches are packaged into a file, sent to me? I want to try "ORAS" version replaces another patch collar other versions of code

Grim Ripper

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Can someone try to get the xerneas and yveltal of europe? Is Nintendo going to announce them also in europe? :D

EDIT: I just received them. They are the shiny events! Nintendo will announce them maybe!

How did you receive the european events when they haven't been announced (well Yveltal has been announced for Spain) or even started?

Last edited by Grim Ripper,

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How did you receive the european events when they haven't been announced (well Yveltal has been announced for Spain) or even started?
Because they're on the Nintendo's server. So Nintendo will announce them. You can try to do it, Xerneas_EU_I and Yveltal_EU_I. They are on the server so you can get them.

Last edited by Real.96,

BooBooBear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting error code 002-0120 In order to use online services, a newer version of this software is required. How would I go around fixing this.

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any update on the Pokemon 2016 scraps campaign? Love to get my hands on shiny unnerve mewtwo!

Because they're on the Nintendo's server. So Nintendo will announce them. You can try to do it, Xerneas_EU_I and Yveltal_EU_I. They are on the server so you can get them.
0156 might be this event? It's a serial JP event added recently and is just labeled "Mewtwo". I don't really check everything I put up but there were also a lot of other JP serial events added a while back.

I am getting error code 002-0120 In order to use online services, a newer version of this software is required. How would I go around fixing this.
You didn't run ctr-httpwn, or you forgot to copy the .xml config over to the right location.

BooBooBear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0156 might be this event? It's a serial JP event added recently and is just labeled "Mewtwo". I don't really check everything I put up but there were also a lot of other JP serial events added a while back.

You didn't run ctr-httpwn, or you forgot to copy the .xml config over to the right location.
Thank you so much, that was the exact problem! Thanks to you I was finally able to get the mew event that Gamestop ran out of codes for.

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I already had a hans folder. The Mystery Machine is working fine. It's exiting the game that doesn't work. I tried the buttons you said and it didn't work.

You might have an outdated version of the "hax". The forced exit function was not available in the oldest versions, so try to update your hax payload. (last version is 2.7 gamma)
Try to open any mildly recent homebrew and exit it with those buttons, if this is not working either, then my theory is proved.

Last edited by AyanamiRei,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @K3Nv2 https://youtu.be/_b_WmfLhnMM?si=1GZF2ULEvDAH418O +1