ROM Hack [Pokemon XYORAS] Mystery Machine - Mystery Gift Spoofer

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so... what does that mean? Can I still get the pokemon I want?
Omega Ruby has as far back as Hoopa in the normal WiFi events (no putting in IDs just checking if there's an event), the rest have back to Jirachi. There's also probably serial events for Hoopa/Celebi I think. Just check http://mys.salthax.org/events

D

Deleted User

I want the celebi from the 20th anniversary...
Is it only on Omega Ruby? I want it on all [XYORAS].

Last edited by ,

Jair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
This is the vídeo. I edit some loading or unnecesary scenes.

Thanks a lot. The problem is I wasn't waiting enough after the black screen when I quit the Mistery Gift screen.
Altough I still can't get the US events via internet (batch) since I get the error message "this gift has already been received", even though I haven't gotten the current event (Mew), last one I got was Shiny Yveltal. Weird, guess I'll have to check code by code to get each US event Pokemon.
EDIT: Forget the "Get via Internet" feature is broken I can't get the gift on USA or EUR (No idea why I can't get on EUR) and while I can get it on JP, the lay in the PKMN center never shows, even though I did it the same way as when I get from code.

Last edited by Jair,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a very weird program Lol. I've been doing a little experimenting just for fun and noticed a few things. Using the "receive gift by internet" option repeatedly occassionaly gives different pokemon. So far I've gotten Manaphy, Xerneas, Zygarde and Yveltal without using any codes. I also noticed that using a code and rejecting the gift, then going to "receive gift by internet" it also changes the pokemon (sometimes?). That and I can apparently get SOME pokemon over and over without even exiting Mystery Gift. Video attached of me receiving Volcanion at least 3x without deleting any data. I have 6 identical WonderCards in my album..... Strange indeed.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This is a very weird program Lol. I've been doing a little experimenting just for fun and noticed a few things. Using the "receive gift by internet" option repeatedly occassionaly gives different pokemon. So far I've gotten Manaphy, Xerneas, Zygarde and Yveltal without using any codes. I also noticed that using a code and rejecting the gift, then going to "receive gift by internet" it also changes the pokemon (sometimes?). That and I can apparently get SOME pokemon over and over without even exiting Mystery Gift. Video attached of me receiving Volcanion at least 3x without deleting any data. I have 6 identical WonderCards in my album..... Strange indeed.

This is normal, Volcanion can be redeemed many times using different codes in the same save file...there's nothing strange....

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokémon and 3DS homebrew noob here, is there any difference between this method and this https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?48113-Gen-VI-Event-Contribution-Thread-2016 ?
In terms of pokemon "legality" which method is better?
Sorry if im asking something stupid
Mystery Machine lets you obtain it through Mystery Gift normally instead of editing in an event or a wonder card. You could argue the wonder cards have a potential to be edited or non-geniune I suppose, whereas all Mystery Machine BOSS files have to be signed and 100% legit to even be distributed. But there's really not much of a difference.

Reactions: Queno138

Kuroge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So... it's the same thing? The only difference is that mistery machines is the easier way?
Mystery Machine lets you obtain it through Mystery Gift normally instead of editing in an event or a wonder card. You could argue the wonder cards have a potential to be edited or non-geniune I suppose, whereas all Mystery Machine BOSS files have to be signed and 100% legit to even be distributed. But there's really not much of a difference.

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... it's the same thing? The only difference is that mistery machines is the easier way?
Which way is easier depends on the person, some people argue that it's easier to edit saves. One difference I suppose is sometimes they upload events early, so Mystery Machine might have them way before you can save edit them in.

Kuroge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Which way is easier depends on the person, some people argue that it's easier to edit saves. One difference I suppose is sometimes they upload events early, so Mystery Machine might have them way before you can save edit them in.
Thank you, so the Pkmn obtained through Mistery Machine and obtained through WonderCard injection are legal? Both of them are "legal" pkmn, right?
Sorry for all the questions hahaha

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, so the Pkmn obtained through Mistery Machine and obtained through WonderCard injection are legal? Both of them are "legal" pkmn, right?
Sorry for all the questions hahaha
Yeah they both should turn up legal because you're using the game to generate the Pokemon I believe. The wonder cards and BOSS files only contain a few things about the Pokemon but I'm pretty sure the game has to be the one to generate it.

So what is the usual turn around, I am wondering when the new events from this month will be added
Usually they're pretty punctual about that, it's either day before late at night or day of when I get pinged about them uploading those.

Kuroge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SER you go to the serial code input screen and put in numbers, MYS is just the normal WiFi distribution where you check if any gifts are available and it gives you one.
Thank you again.
Mystery machines includes the pokemon distributed by local network (like the Game/Gamestop eventos) or only the serial and online gifts?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back