Status
Not open for further replies.

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey gamesquest1, I am trying to use your save, I am unclear as to what header you mean, I tried both the std header that was on it when I obtained the rom and tried the 3dz one. can someone direct me to the location of the header I need for this?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
the header is included in the download called "header to import.bin"......everything you need to use the save is included and the read me has a step by step guide

Reactions: supermalloch

Pounou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks gamesquest1 for your incredible work. Always perfect and help people thanks for all your contribution

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
ok so it seems a ppf patch is perfectly doable...seeing as i re-xored rather than rebuilding the game is mostly the same so ppf works great, word of warning you need to delete the 1.2 patch or they will not appear , also i removed a few pokemon from route 12 to get the files sizes to match with the original....so its likely any encounters on route 12 will crash the game....but here is what you get roaming free, all in mega form and level 100
Route 2

Venusaur
Charizard X
Charizard Y
Blastoise
Alakazam
Gengar
Kangaskhan
Pinsir
Gyarados

Santalune Forest

Gardevoir
Mawile
Aggron
Medicham
Banette
Absol
Garchomp
Lucario
Abomasnow
Latias
Latios

Route 3

Aerodactyl
Mewtwo X
Mewtwo Y
Ampharos
Scizor
Houndoom
Tyranitar
Heracross
Blaziken
Latias

just use ppf-o-matic to apply to the US rom (not sure if it will work on other regions)

as always....enjoy

PS i wonder if this counts as the first public rom patch :P
Ok so you cant use this if the rom is in 1.2? and also in order to modify the wild encounters you have to match the size, so you had to delete some pokemon? thats kinda nasty, since with this somebody can do like in pokemon blaze black and volt white, enhance the wild encounters so we can find all the pokemon in the very game.. but if you need to delete others, then its kinda unfair, but i'm glad you made it to make a patch.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Ok so you cant use this if the rom is in 1.2? and also in order to modify the wild encounters you have to match the size, so you had to delete some pokemon? thats kinda nasty, since with this somebody can do like in pokemon blaze black and volt white, enhance the wild encounters so we can find all the pokemon in the very game.. but if you need to delete others, then its kinda unfair, but i'm glad you made it to make a patch.
you can delete the update and re-install it afterwards, and once proper RomFS creation is available file sizes won't matter really, but atm its just a simple patch with the only purpose of just letting people catch the mega's, nothing more nothing less

gtaking112

Trophies
XP
Country
you can delete the update and re-install it afterwards, and once proper RomFS creation is available file sizes won't matter really, but atm its just a simple patch with the only purpose of just letting people catch the mega's, nothing more nothing less

Did you patch a specific file to modify the encounter table and then package it as a ppf? I'd love to know how you create a patch file that doesn't require rebuilding the ROM as it would be perfect for sharing ROM hacks without resorting to sharing the actual ROM itself :)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Did you patch a specific file to modify the encounter table and then package it as a ppf? I'd love to know how you create a patch file that doesn't require rebuilding the ROM as it would be perfect for sharing ROM hacks without resorting to sharing the actual ROM itself :)
nope i edited the encounter table, fixed the hashes and rebuilt using the xorpad, then made the ppf of the original vs. modded which resulted in only the differences being needed.....most of that patch is probably just the fixed hashes, you couldn't just share the modified table as the data is then encrypted and hashes are fixed meaning for anyone to use that the user would need to decrypt it and re-encrypt it afterwards....but this is pretty much the same effect only the user doesn't need to go through the process of decrypting and re-encrypting themselves

Reactions: gtaking112

gtaking112

Trophies
XP
Country
nope i edited the encounter table, fixed the hashes and rebuilt using the xorpad, then made the ppf of the original vs. modded which resulted in only the differences being needed.....most of that patch is probably just the fixed hashes, you couldn't just share the modified table as the data is then encrypted and hashes are fixed meaning for anyone to use that the user would need to decrypt it and re-encrypt it afterwards....but this is pretty much the same effect only the user doesn't need to go through the process of decrypting and re-encrypting themselves

Ah, ok :) What about redirecting the RomFS to the SD card? Do you still have to re-adjust the hashes every time you modify the RomFS?

wischmob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So basicly this could enable you to get ANY pokemon with the "kalos born pentagon", am i getting it right?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Ah, ok :) What about redirecting the RomFS to the SD card? Do you still have to re-adjust the hashes every time you modify the RomFS?
well there was a patch to redirect the RomFS to SD card but i coudlnt quite figure it out, but still even then the user would need to decrypt the rom and copy the extracted RomFS to the SD card, im pretty sure most people are just using the standard card that came with the 3DS (2/4 GB) so with emunand and then game files getting copied on that would be full pretty quick.....imho this is probably the best option unless your specifically making a bigger mod that would require rebuilding the RomFS

So basicly this could enable you to get ANY pokemon with the "kalos born pentagon", am i getting it right?
yeah pretty much if you edit the encounter tables

Reactions: supermalloch

Rurounik9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've transferred all the pokemons to the End Game save including PermaMegas, 2 Boxes with my own competition shiny top IVs KB Pkm.
The save have also Hoopa, Volcanion TOP 6 normal and Shiny, AZ Floette and Pokeball Patern Vivilon Top 6 IVs.

Is it possible to edit wild pokemon stats like shininess, nature and IVs?
If the answer is yes, then tomorrow i'll have a big day.

Attachments

• Pokemon X public header end game.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 241

CarmeloDM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
We have our own upcoming 'Cheats' solution coming. It will be a
proper, efficient and professional solution. Safe and more advanced than
gimmicks based on cloned/stolen code.
Please be a little more patient, you will be delighted by what we will offer. As you know, no one beats the original :)

Dialogue beetween me and GW Team by mail ;)

Reactions: cearp

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Please be a little more patient, you will be delighted by what we will offer. As you know, no one beats the original :)

okay I'm interested because i want buy me a gw today :D

Rurounik9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Hope they do it soon.

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a theory/question I would like to know if someone knows if this would work.
I have a non-gateway 3ds with my pokebank on it.
Heres what I want to try make a new nintendo id for my emunand 3ds, move my pokemon from one of these saves to emunand pokemon bank. then I have two legit pokemon carts, X and Y, If I use my real pokemon Y cart and back up the save in powersaves, then reset the save data on the retail pokemon y cart in gateway 3ds classic mode, and use emunand pokemon bank to move the pokemon from bank to real y cart. Now stick with me, can i put the y crat from gateway into my non-gateway 3ds and run pokemon bank from my real nnid 3ds and transfer the pokemon from cart to my real bank. Now can I use powersaves to recover my old save with 6.x encyption whatever, then go back into my real bank and move the pokemon to my real y cart with real save. And like play with them on my real 3ds?

I realize this is convoluted but its the way I would feel most comfortable with

Rurounik9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a theory/question I would like to know if someone knows if this would work.
I have a non-gateway 3ds with my pokebank on it.
Heres what I want to try make a new nintendo id for my emunand 3ds, move my pokemon from one of these saves to emunand pokemon bank. then I have two legit pokemon carts, X and Y, If I use my real pokemon Y cart and back up the save in powersaves, then reset the save data on the retail pokemon y cart in gateway 3ds classic mode, and use emunand pokemon bank to move the pokemon from bank to real y cart. Now stick with me, can i put the y crat from gateway into my non-gateway 3ds and run pokemon bank from my real nnid 3ds and transfer the pokemon from cart to my real bank. Now can I use powersaves to recover my old save with 6.x encyption whatever, then go back into my real bank and move the pokemon to my real y cart with real save. And like play with them on my real 3ds?

I realize this is convoluted but its the way I would feel most comfortable with

It won't work, i already tried this and cross saves are not compatible between GW and Retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I'm NEVER horny