Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I guess it's because they're handing out Torchic with the stone, so it could be that Blaziken is the only starter pokemon with a Mega evolution?
They never said anything of the sort. Technically this could be the only way of getting that megaevo because it's a starter of gen 3, which could be unavailabke through normal means.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
They never said anything of the sort. Technically this could be the only way of getting that megaevo because it's a starter of gen 3, which could be unavailabke through normal means.

I know that they never said anything like that, I'm just speculating. :) We don'T know any stuff atm, so all we can do is speculation at this point.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey guys, it's Bring Your Child to Battle day!

Mega Kangaskhan announced, and it can hit twice!

megakangaskhan.jpg

Shadowlurker

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hit twice?! Damn that's going to be OP.. they'll definitely be banned from competitive gaming.. but it will be great for the playthrough of the game itself... Hurry up Gamefreak and make Mega Charizard! Fire/Dragon mehbeh?

Reactions: beta4attack

tofast4u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't approve of this, they are fucking everything up if you can hit twice, the whole formula of the Pokemon games is breaking.

ikh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Things might seem like there getting out of hand but I'm sure Nintendo is taking precautions to keep things balanced. I wonder if you attack them separately e.g kill the baby first, or they share health.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else think GameFreak could also be hinting at a Hoenn remake with this game?
I mean, Absol, Blaziken, and Mawile all have mega forms and are from Hoenn. Maybe I'm just over thinking things
but remember Sinnoh had a bunch of Johto evolution forms. But that's just me :/

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The picture seems a bit fake to me, as the kid Kangashkan is stepping outside the grass circle boundary... but it's confirmed by Masuda himself, maybe the picture is a beta product.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The picture seems a bit fake to me, as the kid Kangashkan is stepping outside the grass circle boundary... but it's confirmed by Masuda himself, maybe the picture is a beta product.

So, Masuda himself is gonna reveal fake information... at the World Pokemon Championships...? I'll let you think about that.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, Masuda himself is gonna reveal fake information... at the World Pokemon Championships...? I'll let you think about that.

That's not what I intended to say. Just wanted to drop that it doesn't look right to me as you can see the smaller one stepping outside the boundary. Hope they'll work on that.

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
"It has the ability Parental Bond that allows its attacks to hit twice in one turn"

Every pokemon has 2 abilities 1 normal and 1 hidden, the hidden ones used to be on pokemons you could get through the dream world on the PC(or events). Could it just be a new hidden ability or did they really say it was it's mega form. It just seems odd to me that every Mega pokemons design looks different except for Mega Kangaskhan only that the child is now standing infront.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"It has the ability Parental Bond that allows its attacks to hit twice in one turn"

Every pokemon has 2 abilities 1 normal and 1 hidden, the hidden ones used to be on pokemons you could get through the dream world on the PC(or events). Could it just be a new hidden ability or did they really say it was it's mega form. It just seems odd to me that every Mega pokemons design looks different except for Mega Kangaskhan only that the child is now standing infront.
I doubt they would just give every Kangaskhan (even just every DW one) the ability to hit twice in one turn. It makes more sense for it to be the Mega Kangaskhan's ability.

You say it seems odd, but we've only seen a handful of Megas so far, and it's hard to make a trend from that.

Reactions: Ethevion

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)