Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

ReBirFh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well I'm done with the evolution, I've decided to put the two together.
New names too; they are subject to change though.

No. 689 - Aquapuss
Water Kitten Pokémon
No. 690 - Tidapuss
Tidal Wave Pokémon
aquapuss_and_tidapuss__fakemon__by_tr_rich_teh_devil-d5r6ttf.png

Pokedex Entries
No. 689 - Aquapuss
Water Kitten Pokémon

It plays around beaches and is often seen with trainers who surf
on the crests of the waves; It's body has buoyancy so it has no fear
of drowning should it happen to fall off the waves.

No. 690 - Tidapuss
Tidal Wave Pokémon

Elegant to it's owners and very loyal
This Pokémon will give surfers a run for their money
when it uses it's tail to surf on the mighty waves.

The first one "Aquapuss" seemed to me pope/priest inspired because of the "tag" and the symbol on his forehead.

edit: I think you should use a thinner line/stroke on your drawings and go a little easier on the dodge/burn/blur combo.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Before I head off to sleep for the night; I thought I'd show you my latest creation.
The picture tells you what it is so I do not need to say anything.
mewzero_by_tr_rich_teh_devil-d5r7a6l.png

No. ??? - Mewzero
Super DNA Pokémon

Long before Mewtwo was created scientists tried to create the worlds most powerful Pokémon.
Mew's DNA was vital to their plans, They began to work on modifying Mew's DNA into a more powerful Pokémon.
They succeeded and created a creature identical to Mew, But something went wrong... This Pokémon was commanded not to harm humans; but the transformation of the DNA was not properly executed and soon they found themselves face to face with a most terrifying entity; They called it MEWZERO.
Mewtwo's failed clone; Had such power; They had to evacuate the laboratory; But Mewzero was not a Pokémon to let them leave unharmed... Mewzero let off a powerful psychic energy forcefield; and incinerated all the scientists who dared to oppose him. Mewzero fled the lab and is hiding somewhere in the Pokémon world; No trainer has found this hidden entity; But when they do; They must be ready for the hardest Pokémon battle of their entire life.

Reactions: ChristianHood

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
http://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-black-and-white-screens.220155/page-6#post-2746631
VVVVVVVVVVVV
the DS needs graphics like Fossil Fighters of the Battle Of Giants graphics style. (NOT GAMEPLAY)

i'm so annoyed of flat sprites remotely "attacking" each other...

this has been going on for about more than 10 years and they STILL haven't made the pokemon graphics 3D or anything..while other DS game companies have already done this...

well...they HAVE done it...but there is always a flaw....

Battle Of Giants - stupid tracing system

Fossil Fighters - Rock Paper Scissors!?...wtf?

Dino King - ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!

all the Japanese "beetle fighting" DS games with 3D creatures - effed by a rock paper scissors system

Zoids DS - take a guess...rock...paper...SCISSORS

but. on a good note.

the pokemon center and the skyscraper looks cool..and the battle screen background tells me that you won't be just fighting in the damn wild all the time anymore...FINALLY..it's becoming more like X.D's style. - stanleyopar2000

boy...now I guess I can finally shut up eh? :lol:

OMG a 3D pokemon game!!..after 4-5 years of boycotting Pokemon for failing to innovate (and I have the bitching dated posts on this forum to prove it)..i actually might be first in line to buy this!....FINALLY THEY DO LISTEN TO THEIR FANS....

too bad I have to wait almost until the end of the fucking year for a Christmas cashout...but it will be worth it...

the first thing when I saw this trailer was

OMG. No more shitty 2D sprites "tackling" each other. YES. a battle system like pokemon stadium or X.D. My Body is Ready.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
make the character in this graphic style =>
WII41.rev_fossil.cap_01--article_image.jpg
(or somewhat like it)

and make the pokemon rendered like this
super-fossil-fighters-20110913085400729.jpg

and this will be on the 3DS(compared to the 1st gen DS screens up here) so it should look wonderful. so NIntendo, get off your lazy ass and quit recycling the same crap that gamers like me are getting fed up of!!!

boy I'm eating my words now...but...something to think about...Nintendo is finally doing something that other DS 1 developers have already done 4 years ago....except it will be pokemon..that means no godawful rock paper scissors battle system or some other gimmicky shit like that. oh. and three-dee. :P

Giratina3

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I've certainly been busy haven't I.
pokemon_y___boxart__fan_made___third_version__by_tr_rich_teh_devil-d5r7n3c.png
Updated the Pokémon Y Version Box to Version 3; Added lightning, Red aura around Yveltal; Version is brighter, Y is brighter, the backdrop is now a much better one and all around improved.
Also new signature; This is the final version of my Pokémon Y Signature; It is as it should be!

Edit:
Got a special treat for any fans of Yveltal, I made this custom wallpaper for people to use :)
pokemon_y_yveltal_wallpaper_by_tr_rich_teh_devil-d5r7rsq.png
Feel free to click the spoiler and grab it :) I have it as my background and it's awesome.

Reactions: Nxenz

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From Tsunekazu Ishihara's in a note
I'm interested in the anime, I kinda wish they would let Ash beat the PWC and then move on to a new saga with a new main character.

Not gonna happen. The dub already recon the world champion tournament in best wishes to a junor tournament. Ash also doesn't want to be champion, I used to think he did but recently they introduced a character that does want that. Unless it is a heavy dub error, a pokemon master is different from a champion. Thus they officially killed any hopes of Ash ever going away in our life time.

Why does your box art have "version? The word "version" is dropped from the titles for gen 6 if you read and watch all the promotional stuff. Unlike the past, they never use the word once.

Giratina3

Trophies
XP
Country
Not gonna happen. The dub already recon the world champion tournament in best wishes to a junor tournament. Ash also doesn't want to be champion, I used to think he did but recently they introduced a character that does want that. Unless it is a heavy dub error, a pokemon master is different from a champion. Thus they officially killed any hopes of Ash ever going away in our life time.

Why does your box art have "version? The word "version" is dropped from the titles for gen 6 if you read and watch all the promotional stuff. Unlike the past, they never use the word once.
It's called a fanmade box for a reason bro :P Also i feel it should have version somewhere

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
will there come this sunday that show of pokemon with introduction of the jp people ? don t remember the name, and serebii sayd that maybe there will come some more of corocoro

Giratina3

Trophies
XP
Country
will there come this sunday that show of pokemon with introduction of the jp people ? don t remember the name, and serebii sayd that maybe there will come some more of corocoro
Pokémon Smash? Probably, They'll be all like "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH POKEMON X AND Y FOR SURI DES!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage...