• Froakie

Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Dead End

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does have some similarities to wyverns, like a pair of eagle like feet 2 wings, tail with what seems to look like a hand (even the wings look like hands at the end of each), but I think even the more unknown theory by kotaku might be right, but I think this will be the first time they would use biology as inspiration, because normally they use myths nature and a bit if common sense in shaping legendaries, but I just cant unsee how yveltal is based of a wyvern, if you imagine that wyvern in that pic there flying it looks like a "Y", and then there's the axis theory that comes to mind which gives way to xearnus as a second legendary, I don't know maybe they actually went all out and mashed up everything they could into these legendaries, maybe?
That's what I'm thinking

Chaossaturn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I voted for Froakie, frogs are cool. I wonder how many event only pokemon this game going to have, I guess 2.

Froakie > Chespin > Fennekin

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What Memory size do you guys reckon it will be on? Pokemon black/white were on the 512MB memory card for the DS. I'll say 4GB card. Although 8GB card is technically possible, I doubt it will take too much space up and Nintendo hasn't started rolling those yet.

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
This is just a little gift to all Pokémon X/Y fans on the temp.
Two wallpapers; one of X and one of Y.
Hope you like them both.

Pokémon X Wallpaper
Featuring Xerneas and X shaped lightning.
pokemon_x_wallpaper__xerneas__by_tr_rich_teh_devil-d5ra40b.png
Pokémon Y Wallpaper
Featuring Yveltal and Y shaped lightning.
pokemon_x_y_wallpapers__xerneas_yveltal__by_tr_rich_teh_devil-d5ra3q2.png

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
about an hour or so pokemon smash comes live, who thinks there will be info about pokemon x and y ? i think maybe they show some gameplay of pokemon x and y.

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so is this an art-thread now or whats going on??

What Memory size do you guys reckon it will be on? Pokemon black/white were on the 512MB memory card for the DS. I'll say 4GB card. Although 8GB card is technically possible, I doubt it will take too much space up and Nintendo hasn't started rolling those yet.

1GB most likely, 2GB at most. they use cell shading models apparently, those dont have to be very detailed to look good and it has always been a great way to make a nice looking game on limited space

A question guys there was never a fire/psy pokemon other than Victini ?

there wasnt. however, there have been fire pokemon that learned psychic attacks. like vulpix

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!