• Froakie

Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
I wasn't too happy about tracing around Xerneas... That I gave it a proper go this time; This is without tracing or using a reference image, what do you think?
xerneas3.png

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did one more thing; Yveltal, but this time done in Microsoft Paint; No tracing; Freehand and with a mouse.
yveltal__mspaint__by_tr_rich_teh_devil-d5r7i8x.png
Please, dude, make yourself a favor and buy a tablet. It's much better when you draw digital art. If you're this good with a mouse, than a tablet will do u much good. :)
I recommend a Wacom Bamboo tablet, for starters. Or if you have a 3DS, buy Colors 3D.

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Please, dude, make yourself a favor and buy a tablet. It's much better when you draw digital art. If you're this good with a mouse, than a tablet will do u much good.
I recommend a Wacom Bamboo tablet, for starters. Or if you have a 3DS, buy Colors 3D.
Like i said I had a tablet, but the stylus is missing; also i plan to buy a tablet soon.

Reactions: gamefan5

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
On Topic:
http://kotaku.com/5975396/this-nerdy-explanation-for-pokmon-xy-might-blow-your-mind

All these theories make so much sense! >.<
Norse Mythology, Biology, 3D axis' ect

It seems like it's all a combination of everything...
Maybe, maybe not everyone got trolled with the release of pokemon black 2 and white 2, I don't think they will actually use biology as inspiration for the new games, I can easily make this post (from kotaku) wrong if you search the term wyvern on wikipedia you can see that maybe the pokemon yveltal was based upon the mythical creature called wyvern,thus making kotaku's theory wrong,I can bet that yveltal has something to do with the mythical creature wyvern and the y axis.

Dead End

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see how it looks like a wyvern... :/ I posted that a few pages back...

Most pictures I see of a Wyvern have bigger thighs,longer thinnger tail and more triangular type wings...
I still think it looks like an eagle with a wing for a tail and horns
Eagle
EggRescueEagleSoaringAbove-cropped.jpg
Wyvern
wyvern.jpg

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't see how it looks like a wyvern... :/ I posted that a few pages back...
It does have some similarities to wyverns, like a pair of eagle like feet 2 wings, tail with what seems to look like a hand (even the wings look like hands at the end of each), but I think even the more unknown theory by kotaku might be right, but I think this will be the first time they would use biology as inspiration, because normally they use myths nature and a bit if common sense in shaping legendaries, but I just cant unsee how yveltal is based of a wyvern, if you imagine that wyvern in that pic there flying it looks like a "Y", and then there's the axis theory that comes to mind which gives way to xearnus as a second legendary, I don't know maybe they actually went all out and mashed up everything they could into these legendaries, maybe?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, thats why people use funky all the time