Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found a bug in friend safary where the third pokemon even thought i see it in the safary it wont show on the little picture beneath the name
If the third pokemon is Vivillon, it's a known bug.
Since you can only see the Vivillon from your region, the game thinks you haven't seen it in the Friend Safari.

Reactions: DarkKnigh_t

xxMergyxx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.psxtools.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Make some kids happy guys :)

h822F2D73

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
anyone need a trade to evolve a pokemon? looking to evolve my dusclops PM me ALSO looking for a Nidoran or Nidorino with hustle hidden ability i got a protean froakie up for trade and more

TDK11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys I'm getting back into Pokemon, and picked myself up a copy for 3DS but I want to try something different this time around. I never quite got into EV/IV training or deep features like that, like berries and stuff and want to. Is there a fairly comprehensive guide out there to get me up to date with most if not all of the features and how to use them?

To be honest I'm not even too familiar with pokemon past Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, I kind of zoomed through B/W. I took a look at this: http://www.dorkly.com/article/55229/a-guide-to-understanding-new-pokemon-games and although it's a good overview, something more comprehensive would help better.

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Serbii has absoulty everything you would ever need
Hey guys I'm getting back into Pokemon, and picked myself up a copy for 3DS but I want to try something different this time around. I never quite got into EV/IV training or deep features like that, like berries and stuff and want to. Is there a fairly comprehensive guide out there to get me up to date with most if not all of the features and how to use them?

To be honest I'm not even too familiar with pokemon past Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, I kind of zoomed through B/W. I took a look at this: http://www.dorkly.com/article/55229/a-guide-to-understanding-new-pokemon-games and although it's a good overview, something more comprehensive would help better.
Serbii has absoulty everything you would ever need

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, looks like it does. Should I just read random pages, or maybe there's some structure I could follow to make it simpler?
If you go to serebii, on the left there's a menu, click under Videogames, on GenVI, X & Y.
After you do that, there will be a lot of links on the right side of the page, those contain all the info on the games.
Some other info you will have to look for on your own, since things introduced in gens 4 and 5 are not included there, but you can look them up the same way.

And don't despair, Serebii has an atrocious layout, but all the info is there.

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Right now, I'm trying to hatch a 5IV 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Charmander with Solar Power
I got a male with x/x/31/31/31/31 and a Female with 31/31/31/x/x/31 but still not the perfect result I wanted.

Hopefully, I will make it today and then check on with other Pokemon.

:P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, btw i already asked this a bit ago but you werent there so im asking it again. have you ever wore skirts before, and if you did, how does it feel?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why am I going to waste an hour when I can read Chary summing it up for me in ten minutes
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yes I had done. Was great, but never done it again since.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, or watch the trailers individually
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, why not?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Lost interest.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, The trailers are all on the Nintendo YT.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, for me its the opposite, im interested in skirts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw going to sleep in 10 minutes
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And a photo of my mom's tits are saved in your phone
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, still not
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Psi still has plenty of uremum's photos on his phone.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm good night
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Police probably interrogated him, asking if the pics were hot.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not everyone's phone gets taken by the police what are you doing on yours :mellow:
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Excuse me sir, are these naked pics of kens mum?" ...yes officer. "Cool, can you send me those"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn by now you'd think Ken's mum would be in your auto fill category must be slacking
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It be more like this: Police Officer- "Cool, let me show you the ones I have on my phone."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm sure your phone has a 1:1 copy of Diddy's
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    The 'P' in Diddy stands for EPstein.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You were warned by the government not to install the diddy rom img went and did it now you got take down notices
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Please pay us in MoneyPak to get access to your phone. :rofl2:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya has been raided for sex trafficking my mom now he's running
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Bigonya has been raided for sex trafficking my mom now he's running