Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

C RONALDO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokeradar - Shiny Patch Sound Effect.

- Unfortunately my camera didn't get the shiny patch :( but you can hear how it sounds, and I will record the shiny patch asap.
This is my third shiny in 1 day !

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
OMG another one :rofl2:
LwJcvy5.jpg

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
speaking of that, what's the requirements for that?

Nobody is sure, most people say you need to visit every place in Lumiose but I'm calling bullshit on that because I didn't trim my Furfrou and forgot a few cafés yet I still got in. My guess is that you need to wear enough clothes with an orange brand and talk to the girl in the counter at the right in the PR Studio.

Also, two NPCs talk about a discount for the clothes shops, has anyone unlocked that ?

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, anyone know how to get new hairstyles? Also, does anyone have a Lairon with Rock Head for trade? Willing to trade a Puptiar for one, seeing they are version exclusive. It's found in Termimus Cave in X.

ResleyZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nobody is sure, most people say you need to visit every place in Lumiose but I'm calling bullshit on that because I didn't trim my Furfrou and forgot a few cafés yet I still got in. My guess is that you need to wear enough clothes with an orange brand and talk to the girl in the counter at the right in the PR Studio.

Also, two NPCs talk about a discount for the clothes shops, has anyone unlocked that ?
Me and a friend of mine both got in after we trimmed our furfrou, already did everything else. The brand doesnt matter, since I was wearing the same clothes before and after trimming. Also didn't found anything about the discount.

did you guys found where Sneasel/Weavile is??
Sneasel is found in Route 17

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
About the grapics and the 3D effect... I heard alot of people saying that the graphics is great and one of the best looking games on the 3DS and I heard that gamefreaks decided to not have any 3D effect in the overworld as a tradeoff to hade more beatifull environments with more flowers and stuff.

I dont see how this can be the case..
To me the graphics isnt all that impressive in the overworld. But its still a big improvement from previous pokemon games.
I know many games that look much better like "Monster hunter, Super Mario 3D Land, Kingdom Hearts, Mario Kart, Zelda - Ocarina of Time and many more"
And they all have the 3D effect enabled. The Battles in pokemon X and Y make use of the 3D effect but I dont think it's that impressive. Its very low depth if you compare to many other games and in some camera angles there are no 3D effect at all. And still you will see pretty big framedrops from time to time.

Could it be that Gamefreak havn't learned how to utilize the power of the 3DS to the same potential as many other gamestudios.
Or is the graphics more advanced than it looks?

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
About the grapics and the 3D effect... I heard alot of people saying that the graphics is great and one of the best looking games on the 3DS and I heard that gamefreaks decided to not have any 3D effect in the overworld as a tradeoff to hade more beatifull environments with more flowers and stuff.

I dont see how this can be the case..
To me the graphics isnt all that impressive in the overworld. But its still a big improvement from previous pokemon games.
I know many games that look much better like "Monster hunter, Super Mario 3D Land, Kingdom Hearts, Mario Kart, Zelda - Ocarina of Time and many more"
And they all have the 3D effect enabled. The Battles in pokemon X and Y make use of the 3D effect but I dont think it's that impressive. Its very low depth if you compare to many other games and in some camera angles there are no 3D effect at all. And still you will see pretty big framedrops from time to time.

Could it be that Gamefreak havn't learned how to utilize the power of the 3DS to the same potential as many other gamestudios.
Or is the graphics more advanced than it looks?

It probably used more polygons than it looks. Also, no shading (lighting?) effects made it looks a bit dull.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
found ivysaur and wartotle in friend safari :)
is it possible to get the other mega stones for them? or do I have to trade from another game?

ResleyZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
found ivysaur and wartotle in friend safari :)
is it possible to get the other mega stones for them? or do I have to trade from another game?
You can buy them in Lumiose City for quite alot of money. Don't know if the other charizard stone is for sale too. It's right across Boutique Couture, so from the southern boulevard the Avenue to the right and then it's on the left side.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!