Pokemon White on a 3ds with WPA2 connection

Discussion in '3DS - Nintendo Network' started by starrs10, May 19, 2012.

1. starrs10
    OP

starrs10 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 19, 2012
    Ok, let us get straight to the point. I have a 3ds, a legit retail Pokemon White card. I'm using a virtual wifi with my laptop so it acts as an access point for my 3ds, btw its security is WPA2-PSK (AES).It works well with the 3ds connection, i can browse the internet, connect to the eshop and much more. When I start my Pkmn White game, it shows 3 bars, then if i start game sync, it suddenly loses its connection..I got the error 52010..I tried support.nintendo.com, but im only using a virtual wifi, so HELP ME.

2. Black-Ice

Black-Ice Founder of the Church of Renamon

Oct 31, 2011
    London
    Have you linked your game with a Pokemon Global Link account on the website?

3. YamiHoshi.nl

YamiHoshi.nl I'm MKGirlism.

May 23, 2011
    Tokyo
    Laptop Tethering is known as horrible.
    Just find a real Router, instead.

4. Coto

Coto

Jun 4, 2010
    Chile
    Services relying on shared connections (which aren't microsoft), ie: Connectify, sucks as they're still beta. DSi/3DS mode does often either open/close ports and, mainly pokemon connecting/disconnecting to router can cause the virtual sharing service to fail, or simply the port it requires isn't available.

Get a real router and share a Wireless -> LAN connection and allow opening all ports both on the Microsoft Network Sharing preferences, and have a fully working internet WAN on the computer you intend to use as server

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice