Misc Pokemon White on a 3ds with WPA2 connection

starrs10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, let us get straight to the point. I have a 3ds, a legit retail Pokemon White card. I'm using a virtual wifi with my laptop so it acts as an access point for my 3ds, btw its security is WPA2-PSK (AES).It works well with the 3ds connection, i can browse the internet, connect to the eshop and much more. When I start my Pkmn White game, it shows 3 bars, then if i start game sync, it suddenly loses its connection..I got the error 52010..I tried support.nintendo.com, but im only using a virtual wifi, so HELP ME.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Services relying on shared connections (which aren't microsoft), ie: Connectify, sucks as they're still beta. DSi/3DS mode does often either open/close ports and, mainly pokemon connecting/disconnecting to router can cause the virtual sharing service to fail, or simply the port it requires isn't available.

Get a real router and share a Wireless -> LAN connection and allow opening all ports both on the Microsoft Network Sharing preferences, and have a fully working internet WAN on the computer you intend to use as server

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1