ROM Hack Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo NTR Plugin

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
As said multiple times in this thread already, somebody needs to make NTR so it works in extended memory mode. It's not the NTR.bin itself that needs to be fixed, it's BootNTR that needs to inject NTR.bin in memory so that it doesn't get cleared when the 3DS reboots to extended memory mode.
or make another cheat engine for the 3ds thats better ntr will get outdated anyways due to no more updates thanks to a troll how also cell 9 gave a hint on how mode 3 can be fixed

because N3ds masterrace don't want o3DS users to be happy with cheats

of couse I'm kidding :B hahiaha
The game use so much memory of the o3DS, so it don't ahve free memory to make the cheat loader work
at leats was what I undertood
gateshark works so thats wrong and ntr itself is kbs in size and theres still free ram its just that the game uses a bit more ram so the 3ds needs to reboot

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the UB Ball Code does not work for me, well i think it works i´ve seen various Posts about the ball,
The UB Ball has a really, really low catch rate in the demo. Lower than a regular Pokeball even. This may be because it's designed to capture Ultra Beasts exclusively.

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The UB Ball has a really, really low catch rate in the demo. Lower than a regular Pokeball even. This may be because it's designed to capture Ultra Beasts exclusively.
No I mean the Item doesn't appear, well actually every single bag is full of masterballs and I'm unable to remove them

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since boot ntrs open source it means its possbile to fix mode 3 and get it working on old 3ds
So do it. You keep saying it's not easy and your not developer so stop asking others to do the work and start learning or start putting down some money to pay someone to. You may feel that you're the voice of the o3DS community and just bringing an issue to everyone's attention but it gets old real fast. This is exactly the kind of behavior that made @cell9 shut the project down. You are part of the problem, not a part of the solution.

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So do it. You keep saying it's not easy and your not developer so stop asking others to do the work and start learning or start putting down some money to pay someone to. You may feel that you're the voice of the o3DS community and just bringing an issue to everyone's attention but it gets old real fast. This is exactly the kind of behavior that made @cell9 shut the project down. You are part of the problem, not a part of the solution.

Yep you are right, this guy spammed massively in the rom hacking forum and posted stuff like, hey thusband this is dumb in ntr someone go and fix this NOW, so just do it yourself then like @AnalogMan said, reverse engineer it and make your own ntr @hacksn5s4

Momoka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got my n3ds back from Nintendo (lcd broke) they updated the firmware ffs :C

Are these codes on Gateshark? If so can someone leak me to them as I can use Citra to use them

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got my n3ds back from Nintendo (lcd broke) they updated the firmware ffs :C

Are these codes on Gateshark? If so can someone leak me to them as I can use Citra to use them
You might have been able to give an A9LH console.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Right, but in any case completely rebuilding an NTR clone would be lots of hard work and reverse engineering it would be a fool's game imo
Perhaps we could recruit @AHP_person to do it, he has no problem reverse engineering and releasing other people's work!

Unlike roxas, cell9 the NTR dev has already left the scene, so he wouldn't be forcing a talented dev out this time...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1