ROM Hack Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo NTR Plugin

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
NTR is loading fine for me, on moon.
I didn't try cheat or layeredfs, just used it for take screenshot, but it worked.

D

Deleted-400435

working on pokemon moon (official) or only on the demo? not sure if demo and full have the same cart code (00040000001A7100)
if you have working ntr for official, please post. thanks. <3

I have the full game of Moon- it was on a MEGA link but that link is now down.

chinesekidx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you look through /hbg/ you'll find a precompiled code.bin with Kaphotics patch applied that you can use with Luma.
doesn't seem to be working. tried on my o3ds and n3ds. I have the .bin file under the directory sd:/luma/code_sections and the option "Enable Firms and Modules" enabled. The lines are still there and visible when I start up Pkmn Moon

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
doesn't seem to be working. tried on my o3ds and n3ds. I have the .bin file under the directory sd:/luma/code_sections and the option "Enable Firms and Modules" enabled. The lines are still there and visible when I start up Pkmn Moon
That's odd, works just fine for me.
unknown.png

Try messing around with the luma3ds settings, do you have the latest release of Luma?

chinesekidx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's odd, works just fine for me.
unknown.png

Try messing around with the luma3ds settings, do you have the latest release of Luma?

I'm running luma v6.5 \: I can't figure out what the problem is. I deleted the code_sections directory, redownloaded the .bin and recreated the directory. Also deleted the luma config and redid the whole config again. Still not working
Can you try testing the .bin you uploaded to mega? Maybe it got corrupted somewhere in the process?

Last edited by chinesekidx,

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I'm running luma v6.5 \: I can't figure out what the problem is. I deleted the code_sections directory, redownloaded the .bin and recreated the directory. Also deleted the luma config and redid the whole config again. Still not working
Can you try testing the .bin you uploaded to mega? Maybe it got corrupted somewhere in the process?
Sure, although maybe it's also a thing with the Luma3DS settings? Maybe another one needs to be enabled? I'll double check these things.

chinesekidx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, although maybe it's also a thing with the Luma3DS settings? Maybe another one needs to be enabled? I'll double check these things.
Thanks. I have the following enabled:
  • Autoboot Sysnand
  • Use SysNAND FIRM if booting with R
  • Enable loading external FIRMS and modules
  • Show NAND or user string in System Settings
  • Show GBA boot screen in patched AGB_FIRM
Dev. features: OFF
New 3DS CPU: OFF

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users