Pokémon Scarlet and Violet have leaked online, more than a week ahead of the official release date

hero.jpeg

The time has come: Pokémon Scarlet has leaked, more than a week before its scheduled release date. After a handful of people shared screenshots from their early copies, someone dumped a copy of Pokémon Scarlet and uploaded it online, so spoilers and gameplay will soon flood the internet. Please remember that GBAtemp ToS prohibit sharing illegal warez.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The Pokeflood is imminent - prepare yourself for endless Pokeposting, but at least there won't be endless unfinished romhacks like the DS days.

"Yep. whare pokemon raum. i need it plz"

ugh worst thing I hate about mainstream games getting leaked is idiots that appear

Last edited by stanleyopar2000,

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"Yep. whare pokemon raum. i need it plz"

ugh worth thing I hate about mainstream games getting leaked is idiots that appear
Me too. It's the ones that ask questions such as "Where can I find the ROM?".

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
nintendo works hard, but leakers work harder
Nintendo doesn't work as hard to protect their games at all. Leakers are leaking faster than Mario.

Wish13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The time has come: Pokémon Scarlet has leaked, more than a week before its scheduled release date. After a handful of people shared screenshots from their early copies, someone dumped a copy of Pokémon Scarlet and uploaded it online, so spoilers and gameplay will soon flood the internet. Please remember that GBAtemp ToS prohibit sharing illegal warez.
When the Pokémon is sus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol