Pokémon Scarlet and Violet have leaked online, more than a week ahead of the official release date

hero.jpeg

The time has come: Pokémon Scarlet has leaked, more than a week before its scheduled release date. After a handful of people shared screenshots from their early copies, someone dumped a copy of Pokémon Scarlet and uploaded it online, so spoilers and gameplay will soon flood the internet. Please remember that GBAtemp ToS prohibit sharing illegal warez.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ah no fuck it plz gib ROM
You know the rules, and so do I.

Code:
"Warez" is an internet term used to describe copyrighted software, game, film, music and data piracy.

* We DO NOT HOST or PROVIDE ROMs/WADs/ISOs/CIAs; or link to websites that do contain ROMs/WADs/ISOs/CIAs.
  * We do not allow or condone sharing of title keys or any other form of copyrighted material or content.
  * Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, ISO and CIA files in absolutely any way on our forum including PM (private message).
  * We do not condone piracy in any way.
  * Please go elsewhere if you only wish to download or share illegal files. The GBAtemp Forums are for discussion ONLY.

Reactions: Noctosphere

FiInfinity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got the leak, been enjoying this one a LOT more than Sw/Sh. The new terrastilizing gimmick is still a major downgrade from megas, I miss those, but otherwise the open world design from Arceus makes a return and it is implemented a LOT better in this game. I don't know if the dex is fully implemented, I'm almost certain it's not, but it's still such an upgrade from Sword and Shield it's probably worth the pickup if you're a fan.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes was someone on Twitter. Got a link but it was expired. Found it on a Rom site which I can't mention here. The site I use is one of best I know xD

Last edited by Purple_Heart,

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You know the rules, and so do I.
I wouldn't get this from any other guy.

In all seriousness I'm actually trying to avoid the leaks and datamined stuff this time around. Pokemon really gets ruined for me when I go into the games knowing everything beforehand. Up until Gen 5 I didn't know what things were going to look like until they'd evolved and I actually got to play them, and those were the best days.

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
It's not terrible... But it feels overwhelming for some reason.

I can understand what you are saying as someone who generally plays the games at a slower pace these days, it does seem like they are absolutely churning them out as of late. We have had 3 new games in 12 months.

Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl last November, Legends Arceus in January, now Scarlet / Violet in November.

As much as I enjoy Pokemon I'd have been quite happy to wait another year personally, you can have too much of a good thing, which is what happened with the NFS and CoD franchises for me.

Reactions: Kioku and Flame

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can understand what you are saying as someone who generally plays the games at a slower pace these days, it does seem like they are absolutely churning them out as of late. We have had 3 new games in 12 months.

Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl last November, Legends Arceus in January, now Scarlet / Violet in November.

As much as I enjoy Pokemon I'd have been quite happy to wait another year personally, you can have too much of a good thing, which is what happened with the NFS and CoD franchises for me.
When it comes alongside the prevailing view that the polish of the games has suffered, it looks pretty damning.

I always can't help but laugh to myself whenever I see some sort of timeline of the games' historic release dates and remember that we used to wait a couple of years between games, right up until somewhere in Gen 4 I believe. That feels like the right sort of spot for me, and it would give Gamefreak much more time to really get things right. I agree with you, we're veering on the edge of 'too much of a good thing'.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Pokemon leaks, please don't spoil. Lol. Sorry, but...
Ash (Satoshi) is in this game and his Pikachu dies.

That would be a true spoiler if the Pokemon franchise ever had something to "spoil".

The biggest spoil happens to the players who play on CFW and limit their trading and battling capabilities.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Still in need of a good laugh? Watch this movie. LMAO! I watched it a few day ago. Hilarious!