RELEASE Pokemon Sacred Sword & King's Shield

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Kobazco, Nov 26, 2019.

1. kevandkkim

kevandkkim Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2016
    United States
    Used the mod on my existing save to get the trade evolutions for a few pokes. Great work cant wait to see where its going.

2. Yeabuddy

Yeabuddy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2018
    United States
    I have to do a lot of extra grinding in the wild area but I enjoy the gym battles since I get to hear this a lot:

3. Phives

Phives Newbie

Newcomer
    Saturday
    United States
    Gay.
    Have you tried using a sun stone? As stated in our documentation, we changed Eevee's evolution methods to all be VIA stones and only stones, so if a sun stone still doesn't work then there is absolutely a problem, but based on your report it looks like the mod is functioning as intended.

DavrosTheta and Kobazco like this.
  4. Gunxdam

Gunxdam Newbie

Newcomer
    Sunday
    Taiwan
    Very Pokémon

Purple_Shyguy likes this.
  5. venom19910

venom19910 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2019
    Ecuador
    Thank u for this mod!!, I have the game in Spanish, the loading screen is not affected and I don't know if the mod is working or not, is there an easy way to see if the mod is applied

Edit: I checked that the mod is installed even if the sacred sword logo is not showed on the title screen

Last edited by venom19910, Dec 1, 2019 at 2:47 PM
  6. Kobazco
    OP

Kobazco GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 29, 2016
    United States
    If you play in another language, there will be no logo or text changes. The easiest way to tell if it is working is if the first trainer in the game (not hop) has a non Galarian Zigzagoon, if the first hop battle is changed, or if Pokemon such as Hoothoot and Pidove have their normal type changed.

7. venom19910

venom19910 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2019
    Ecuador
    Thanks for the reply!! i beaten the 3rd gym leader and then I installed the mod so i didn't know how to check it, but i have progressed some more on the game and some trainers have a high level pokemons so i assume that the mod is installed

Kobazco likes this.
  8. Philliyxx

Philliyxx GBAtemp Regular

Sep 21, 2018
    United States
    I installed after 2nd gym battle most ofyain Pokemon was were around lvl 28..wow I had to grind for a few hours to get enough candies to get them to lvl 39 back on track.... difficulty greatly ramped up thanks.

9. SammyNogard

SammyNogard Member

Newcomer
    Nov 12, 2019
    Australia
  10. Light_Strategist

Light_Strategist Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2017
    Y'know, that'd've felt more inspiring if you quoted Chrom's "Anything can change!" line.

11. Kobazco
    OP

Jul 29, 2016
    United States
  12. SammyNogard

SammyNogard Member

Newcomer
    Nov 12, 2019
    Australia
    Seems like it wants to overwrite some files, do I let your mod overwrite or the other mod overwrite?

13. THYPLEX

THYPLEX GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 20, 2017
    Italy
    Rome
    "I'm so sorry"

14. Popopo

Popopo Newbie

Newcomer
    Tuesday
    France
    Paris
    Hello @Kobazco ! I've a problem with your hackroms,my game,Pokémon King Shield crash before the third fight versus Hop,after the Champions Ceremony,you can help me please ?

Last edited by Popopo, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:27 PM
  15. Kobazco
    OP

Jul 29, 2016
    United States
    Please make sure you have 2 Pokemon in your party before this fight. You've just been through the wild area, catch something.

16. Popopo

Popopo Newbie

Newcomer
    Tuesday
    France
    Paris
    @Kobazco Okey thank you very much ! I want catch Arrokuda,but i can't to fish this Pokémon in the Route 2,his fish point does not appear T.T

17. Quixomatic

Quixomatic Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2017
    United States
    @Kobazco , Any chance this mod could be applied to a Yuzu compatible rom/iso?

18. duelistjp

duelistjp Member

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2016
    United States
    I assume this will be addressed in an upcoming version? seems a pretty significant bug

19. Kobazco
    OP

Jul 29, 2016
    United States
    Its more so that this Hop battle is a double battle. I'll add some dialogue hints to say "Hey, you need 2 Pokemon for this!"

Just seems odd to me that someone would go through 2 routes and the wild area of all things without catching a single Pokemon.

Kaybag182 likes this.
  20. Diaphragma

Diaphragma Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2019
    Norway
    Which files do I keep if I only want the evolution changes? Thanks

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted