ROM Hack Pokemon ranger - guardian signs stuck

nkgradici

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Can someone pleaseee send me the .sav file,after Celebi drags you to past the 3rd time (the encounter at Old mansion).Cause everytime it happens my screen turns black,and i really tried everything else (on Acekard 2i,1.8.1fw),so please does anyone have that file?

Or if ur past that point, just tell me what release of the rom you were using (im using NukeThis one)

And sorry if posting in wrong section

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
nkgradici said:
Can someone pleaseee send me the .sav file,after Celebi drags you to past the 3rd time (the encounter at Old mansion).Cause everytime it happens my screen turns black,and i really tried everything else (on Acekard 2i,1.8.1fw),so please does anyone have that file?

Or if ur past that point, just tell me what release of the rom you were using (im using NukeThis one)

did you enable bypass antipiracy? to do this, go into file properties of ranger, press Y for rom settings, and enable bypass AP.

I beat the full game already.

QUOTE(retrogamefan @ Oct 6 2010, 05:32 AM) Here is a patch I just created for Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs (U).

Extract both files to a new folder.
Copy game to that new folder.
Drag game onto Open Patch.exe.
Click YES.
Click OK.

Patched game will be the .nds and original game will be the .bak

from the original pkmn ranger thread, patch with this and it'll work!
But I recommend the first option...

nkgradici

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Thanx for your suggestions, but none of them worked though :-) , but i managed to fix my problem - i re-formatted my microsd card with panasonic sd formatter 3.0 (i formatted it before with an older version)-and this worked for me.

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
nkgradici said:

Someone help me! I have the same problem but on NO$GBA

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
bsfmtl123 said:
nkgradici said:

Someone help me! I have the same problem but on NO$GBA
LOL, for no$gba, not patch for that emulator, LOL try play on desmume after 3rd celebi event, after that you can save on desmume, and export to no$gba sav format, and it work until end game~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)