ROM Hack Pokemon Platinum: Enhanced Edition

mindaler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hey this is great, 1.5 sure gets a lot of a breaktrough, one question though, can i get all the evolutions from stones in the rom without having need to go to the underground? also good trainer battle music...

MiracleHats

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WolfsClaw did you cover the other pokemon that need to trade to evolve? You don't really out right say it in the list of changes on the download page and I want to make sure.

YottaByte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MiracleHats said:
WolfsClaw did you cover the other pokemon that need to trade to evolve? You don't really out right say it in the list of changes on the download page and I want to make sure.
Yes, it says something like "All other trade-evolution pokemon evolve at 40"

Sheaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, brand new here and to the scene in general.

I was REALLY REALLY enjoying the game, but I had a slight problem trying to patch it to 1.5. The patched games exists under clean.nds, as well as my save file under sav.sna. However, upon booting up clean.nds, no$gba seems to no longer recognize my save file. Any tips?

And thanks again to Wolfsclaw. The game is great!

Ben232

Trophies
XP
Country
This may sound incredibly rude of me, but, may I ask you how you changed the Text on the Title Screen and in-game? I mean, editing names and what people say etc. amongst other things, AND editing Pokemon Locations (which I'm aware of the fact that requires scripting.)

If you could tell me, I would be very grateful!

Thanks in advance.

ninchya

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need Help with the 1.5 patch i did the instructions for the 1.3 patch for dstt but when i load it up its just a regular platinum not enhanced i unpacked the patched rom and repack the clean rom with new data and overlay

Spikeynator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
uhmmm theres a big error in 1.5 if u start a new game when u recieved ur first pokemon and u try to fight ur rival for the 1st time the game jams and gets stuck...
altough i reput 1.3 on it to fight the rival and updated it back to 1.5 and it works fine so far...
so just letting u know this that ur rival is bugged for the 1st time
smile.gif

Acolaes

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I just wonder have you made that you kan easy find all pokemon i Shinnoh becuse I can't find Togekiss, Machamp, Brumy and Feebas plz help
smile.gif

YottaByte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acolaes said:
Hi I just wonder have you made that you kan easy find all pokemon i Shinnoh becuse I can't find Togekiss, Machamp, Brumy and Feebas plz help
smile.gif
pokemon locations guide... you still need to evolve some pokemon though, they don't appear in the last form.

abitjaded

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After updating to 1.5, i just get a blank white screen upon entering route 224. I wanna catch Shaymin =(

Edit: I've completed my Sinnoh Dex, and activated the National Dex, and still cannot access the Survival or Resort Area at Battle Zone. The annoying guys are still blocking me =/ What's up!?

abitjaded

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody any help with my above mentioned problem? T_T I'm still unable to go Stark Mountain etc cause those stupid people blocking me won't get out of the way... and I've completed Sinnoh Dex already!

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
singh91 said:
version 1.5 works great on my Acekard 2i. Except im having problems activating the cheats using the USRCHEAT.DAT file
You have to change the Game ID for Pokemon Platinum (U) from CPUE D074D1B3 to CPUE B25C2833 by using r4cce on the cheat file because Buffy's patch trims the ROM and changes the ID. This method works for me on my EDGE, EVO and SCDS1 but not on my AK2i/NDSi/AKAIO. The DSi locks-up as soon as I try to enable cheats on the game. I have trouble with every trimmed hack or translstion I have tried.

grog.gif
lecture.gif

ikai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im just wondering what teams you had at the elite four, because my strongest pokemon at that space in time was like lv 51 :s *cough* made the trainers too hard *cough*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps