ROM Hack Pokemon Platinum: Enhanced Edition

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Also, I think I found a glitch in version 1.0.
When you go into the Team Galactic building in Eterna City, the place you end up in is messed up. Instead of the proper first floor, your character sprite appears in the black area outside the actual rooms. After moving a few steps, your character ends up not being able to move from the tile it's in.

I hope it can be fixed. ~

Fo0+

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't played for very long yet but I hope that the National Dex will be obtainable in the beginning of the game somehow. I know that pokésav can be used for that but it would still be nice to be able to get it early in-game. Otherwise I really like the changes (some minor spelling errors but what the heck). The greatest part is the harder difficulty that makes the game so much more entertaining. Thank you for a nice patch and I'd really like more updates in the future if you have the time and motivation :]

mehmile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've figured out how to play this patch on the DSTT!

In fact, the problem with this patch is the same as the JUS patch for the DSTT, and from what I've figured out, DSTT can't play hacked roms with changed text, since I was able to run bloody diamond without any problems, and I'm pretty sure bloody diamond had no text changes. And how we fixed the rom for JUS to playable on DSTT, I did the same with this, and it worked!

And since I can assume there are DSTT players that still want to play

go to this thread.

Thats the patch DSTT users needed to make the JUS translated rom playable just do the same with this one.

Wolfsclaw

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
steirina said:
When you go into the Team Galactic building in Eterna City, the place you end up in is messed up. Instead of the proper first floor, your character sprite appears in the black area outside the actual rooms. After moving a few steps, your character ends up not being able to move from the tile it's in.

Can anybody confirm this? I've tried it here multiple times with trimmed as well as untrimmed version, and it worked as normal.

Could you send me your save file right before entering the building?

I HAD this problem when i was messing around with the room, but thought I had it fixed. It's really weird that it appears for you again.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guys, the patch is working fine, use a clean untrimmed ROM, and for those with DSTT follow this http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=79126

Just like to say once again that this is great
yaynds.gif

gettogaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IWell I'm having problems too I have read the intructions and once I get too the part where I have to click apply patch I click it but nothing happens, one time a patched one appered but it had 0 bytes. Can someone help me with this plz?btw how do you change the battle music???
Anyway my suggestion was that you should make an event which makes the three legendary dogs appear as wandering pokemon.

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wolfsclaw said:
steirina said:

Can anybody confirm this? I've tried it here multiple times with trimmed as well as untrimmed version, and it worked as normal.

Could you send me your save file right before entering the building?

I HAD this problem when i was messing around with the room, but thought I had it fixed. It's really weird that it appears for you again.

A friend of mine using the same version encountered the problem too, actually. And we're both using different flashcarts [mine is an EDGE with the latest firmware and his is one of the DSi flashcarts], so I don't think it's a problem with the cards.
As for the rom, I'm not sure if it was trimmed or not, as I had that same person download the game and do the patching for me. My pc's dead terrible right now. xp

I'll try to work out some way to send it to you; I'll just answer your PM. ~

Also, I tried entering the building using the Beta 3 version and it worked.

Wolfsclaw

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There is a bug that prevents entering the Eterna City Team Galactic building (in the northwest) right now. Playing on seems to be NOT possible right now (you can, however, use your original Platinum to play through the building, then import the save file afterwards), I will try to fix this as soon as I get ahold of a save file right before the bug (my save file is too far, entering is fine for me after the Galactic Event).

Sorry folks, messed up there (ppre IS buggy)
unsure.gif

Linuks

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here is his answer for the translations :

QUOTE said:
Adapting the new dialogues to be implemented in ie. the french version is possible with a bit of copypasta work, but yeah, you would have a french game with english passages. Would be weird imo. I probably won't do it.

But you can always use thenewpoketext to extract my pl_msg.narc file and copyposta all the needed changes to your french pl_msg.narc file, and reimplement it. It's possible for anyone with a bit of will to learn how thenewpoketext works.

gettogaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can someone help me please the patched game does not appear when I click apply patch which is really getting annyoing cause I want to play this game
mad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu