PPEE Encounter Guide v1.3
Happy playing!
Thanks man!

Rashid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, my main 3 Pokemon (Charizard, Dragonite and Feraligatr) are at level 60 approximately, and I just beat Sunyshore's GYM. Do you think I'm ready for the E4? Or has no one reached them yet? lulz

IrishKoEa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rt202.jpg

4 means Squirtle can be found at level 4.
Number = Level

We helped you too much.

I believe you didn't read my post, also.
If you cared to read my post about getting a squirtle easier then you probably
wont have more problems finding one.
tongue.gif

But, see, it's all just LUCK. You got your squirtle now.
But I suggest, you find the next pokemons ON YOUR OWN.

Find a way. I really suggest you download the Wild Pokemon Editor.

I HOPE.. BY NOW, members who may want to ask questions should search through this thread(the pages) first.
Why? Most questions had already been answered.

// Sorry, I'm just emotional at the moment. Haha!
[/quote]

Hi dude, just so you know i DID try your repel trick and i told you that all i found with repel were cyndiquils.....thats all! no squirtles! and i stayed in that are for 20 more mins to try get a female squirtle and still nothing....ive found 1 squirtle and its a shiny male and it seems to be the only 1 for me to possibly get. and i dont want to download that wild encounters programme because it feels too much like a cheat.......

and in future if i do have problems i WILL be posting for help, what do you think this thread is for?

Anyway i do appreciate you trying to help me and I welcomed any tips anybody gave me and I appreciate you guys having patience with players like me.
biggrin.gif
hope i can return the favour sometime. Special thanks to Minari and Wolf for their help, and wolf.... I will name my first born child after you for making this patch thanks so much!
biggrin.gif
haha

RASHID: weird....your top 3 are what im going to have mine also!!! i think its paricularly odd because the feraligator...... I know that empoleon and even marshtomp are better than feraligator due to them having more resistances and more choice of moves but i still prefer feraligator!!!! whats your reason? Also i was going to have charizard learn outrage but decided against it as theres no point in having 2 of my 3 pokemon learning it, whats your charizards 4 moves?

Rashid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uh... I don't know. I started with Dratini because Dragonite is NOT overpowered. Charizard's my favorite Fire starter, and I've always loved Feraligatr. (plus, he needs some love.

IrishKoEa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rashid: meh to luxray and houndoom to be honest..... im gonna go for rhyperior magmorter and electivire for my other 3 because my real diamond game decided to erase all data one day and i never got to use them and they look so fat and cool!!( and possibly replace the feraigator with empoleon) ......but you know theres no harm in raising 8-10 pkmn and switching around your team!
biggrin.gif

Yotta: lol wow on the charizard! im tryingto quickly run through the game on my emulator so that when my supercard ds arrives ill know the in's and out's..... youve very good knowledgeon pkmn i see,i may have to torture u for some tips sometime if you wouldnt mind
biggrin.gif

Wolfsclaw

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
rhyperior, magmortar and electivire are all weak against earthquake for example, so any fast, good skilled garchomp (ground/dragon) is able to defeat them in no time
wink.gif
(that, if rhyperior doesnt have an exceptional good defense)

xvolution, excellent work.

Anyone up for some wi-fi action? My friend code is 0388-5490-1226, make sure to post yours to I can add you too, only then wifi will work. And dont worry about the levels, we can set lvl 50 or lvl 100 matches...

Wolfsclaw

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tried and worked before, so try again

edit: o.O you contacted me, but the battle wouldnt start, now it says you are in a battle.
have you got cheats turned on or something?

i've had battles with PPEE against other normal platinum players before which worked wonderfully. I wonder what went wrong...

IrishKoEa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wolfsclaw said:
rhyperior, magmortar and electivire are all weak against earthquake for example, so any fast, good skilled garchomp (ground/dragon) is able to defeat them in no time
wink.gif
(that, if rhyperior doesnt have an exceptional good defense)

lol i think i just got owned
biggrin.gif

n let us know who wins that battle
tongue.gif
GO DRAGSTER! :cheers: everyone loves an underdog
tongue.gif

Wolfsclaw

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
IrishKoEa, could you try battling me? the battle against dragster didnt work and i need to see if it's a problem with PPEE vs. PPEE battling... (whats your friend code?)

xvolution

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dragster, are you using the trimmed version of PPEE? Trimmed games tend to break wi-fi.

It could also be a speed difference in yours and Wolfsclaw's connection. This is the main reason I can't do trainer-to-trainer wi-fi...

IrishKoEa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wolf i dont have my supercard yet sorry.......i only ordered it this morning so it will be another week before i can battle you guys........

edit: ill see if my cousin is home, if he is i can use his for an hour later on, but im afraid it will only be to test if the battling works i wont actually be able to put up a fight all i have is dragonair

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :shy::blush::evil:.... :tpi::rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :shy::blush::evil:.... :tpi::rofl2: