how2hakpls
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yep that's strange. Just downloaded it myself again and tried it on my windows 7 virtual machine (i run windows 8.1) and it worked fine. hmm

I guess it's safe/allowed to share plugins seeing as they don't have any copyrighted code in them as far as i know. Added the one i made for Pokemon Y so grab that and continue from step 5.

Amazing thank you VERY Much

KashiToxicBlood

how2hakpls
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
top_0001.png
top_0000.png
top_0002.png
top_0003.png
top_0004.png
top_0005.png
top_0006.png
top_0007.png
top_0008.png
top_0010.png
top_0011.png
top_0012.png
top_0013.png
top_0014.png
top_0015.png
some more screenshots thanks to ntr cfw, :) the game crashed for me once i tried to battle the girl in roller skates, son't know if this is a ntr cfw error or it is something wrong in the romfs, Shadow can you try?

Reactions: Flintiex

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
okay this game haven't all pokemon. for example you can't get Rattata
edit: hm i find in the textfile of the wild pokemon rattata. can anyone find rattata on route 2? i don't think so but who knows.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so, for now i've battled the first gym leader and everything is fine...
however, i found a little bug shortly after.
After getting the exp. share, i followed the route 4 after satalune city.
I battled some trainers and one of them is a bit buged. there is a fountain with 2 roller blader around it.
After them the path is separated in two way. There is a trainer at the entrace of the right path.
After you defeated her, talk to her again. The game freeze for few seconds, then an empty bubble appear over her.
seems like there is a missing information here and it's like if she has nothing to say :P

EDIT: i found something else on the same road. a little boy on the right path... what he says is non-sense.
he says something like look the cool pokemon i got from a trade
i battle his snivy and his pidove (he has a magikarp in original x/y) then he says
splish splash splish splash splosh
NON-SENSE!!!!!

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hm i found in Santalune Forest a Panpour but the text file say there isn't a panpour. Noctosphere do you find an panpour or a diffirent monkey in the forest too?

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
KashiToxicBlood Screenshots! :yaysp: Also that crash should have been fixed in the latest version I released yesterday but I double checked it's settings and fixed another crash on Route 4 + few more text fixes in the latest update fix - NeoXY1.07 download
Noctosphere Not sure what's going on with the empty bubble haha I didn't edit their text at all my advice is don't talk to them after battling I guess lol

Edit: KashiToxicBlood I'm only seeing your message on ORAS mega evolutions there now! Can you PM me on how exactly I could do that that would be amazing if I could get that implemented!

GamingAori omg mg1189 is right it wasn't in there *facepalmx100* In my defense it was because pk3ds didn't list it in the backup names which is what I base my building of the hack on! It's in there now I repeat wild encounters are working now in the latest 1.07 release

SinaNgok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. It's basically all in the manual page but anyway... (I'm on windows)

1. Decrypt you rom (I'm using Pokemon Y) - You should already have this done previously i guess.
2. Download the zip from layeredFS github
3. Copy the exefs.bin from your decrypted rom to the workdir in the layeredFS folder.
4. Double click the build_layeredfs.bat, when it asks for the folder of the layeredFS... enter it, for eg i have: layeredFS/0004000000055E00 (i made a folder on my3ds sdcard called layeredFS then another folder inside that called 0004000000055E00), press enter, then enter again to close the window.
5. If not already done so, make those folders on your 3ds sdcard, so from the sd root it will look like this...

6. Now in that last folder make a folder called a then copy the folders from inside the manual installation folder from Pokemon Neo XY (full or lite, your choice), i did full so the folder looks like this...
7. Create another folder on the sd root called plugin then another folder inside that 0004000000055E00
8. Copy the layeredfs.plg you created earlier from the workdir of layeredFS to the folder created in step 7.
9. If all went right the top screen will flash green for a second when the game is started which means the plugin is working. :)
10. Hope this was helpful :)

Is it normal to get these "cannot lstat" errors when building layeredfs plugin?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    5.3 KB · Views: 208

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
3DS pokemon are easly hacking already? XD
I wonder if it's possible to make text hacks? I means . I want to translate it :v lololo

Yeah translating is easy but very tedious haha but if you feel you are up to it i could send you the text file

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah translating is easy but very tedious haha but if you feel you are up to it i could send you the text file

I Know , I'm doing Platinum right now =3= text, text everywhere XD this is why I like most to translate graphics :v
well I would like t know how to extract and compile the rom, since I have to look for the graphics as well

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I Know , I'm doing Platinum right now =3= text, text everywhere XD this is why I like most to translate graphics :v
well I would like t know how to extract and compile the rom, since I have to look for the graphics as well

Well since X and Y have language settings that shouldn't be a problem actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: bitches