Hacking Pokemon HS/SS card compatibility thread

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, this is kinda getting annoying, (all the threads on how to get HG/SS to work.

so this will be the uber compatability list.

now, i only own a DSONE, so can only post results for that myself, which is why i need everyone to post in this thread whether it works on your card or not.

remember, it must work 100% to go on the list.

~~~100% working~~~

Supercard DSone(i)
Acekard 2.1 with AKAIO 1.6RC1
Edge 1.8
CycloDS (FW 1.57)
R4li ?

********************************************************************************

please post results!

sloanesky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone who got it working with their cyclo ds, how? When I try to start the game I get met with two white screens, regardless of whether I enable stealth mode or not. I am running version 1.58 beta 1 by the way.

D

Deleted-236924

omarrrio said:
i have the french HG and it works so far now, ill try to see on what point it will too
Obviously. The only french HG that's out is a patch from the original Japanese version.

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sloanesky said:
anyone who got it working with their cyclo ds, how? When I try to start the game I get met with two white screens, regardless of whether I enable stealth mode or not. I am running version 1.58 beta 1 by the way.

QUOTE(Bowser-jr @ Mar 13 2010, 10:03 PM) on CycloDS 1.57 firmware it has not frozen/crashed on me; I've already have my first badge. Will post soon if it freezes or not.

Yes! Working for me, too. FW 1.57, too

sloanesky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daku93 said:
sloanesky said:

QUOTE(Bowser-jr @ Mar 13 2010, 10:03 PM) on CycloDS 1.57 firmware it has not frozen/crashed on me; I've already have my first badge. Will post soon if it freezes or not.

Yes! Working for me, too. FW 1.57, too

I downgraded to 1.57 stable and I still get two white screens on trying to start the rom. Anyone have any idea why that may be?

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
ZenZero said:
ok, this is kinda getting annoying, (all the threads on how to get HG/SS to work.

so this will be the uber compatability list.

now, i only own a DSONE, so can only post results for that myself, which is why i need everyone to post in this thread whether it works on your card or not.

remember, it must work 100% to go on the list.

~~~100% working~~~

Supercard DSone(i)
Acekard 2
Edge 1.8
CycloDS (FW 1.57)

********************************************************************************

please post results!

if 100% is your goal you'd better remove the Edge and CycloFail they both don't patch the secondary AP check (atleast they didn't last i checked), AKAIO does and SCDS1 works perfectly in clean mode.

Mr.Mister

Trophies
Website
forum.72dpiarmy.com
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
if 100% is your goal you'd better remove the Edge and CycloFail they both don't patch the secondary AP check (atleast they didn't last i checked), AKAIO does and SCDS1 works perfectly in clean mode.

Hey dude c'mon that was unneccesary, I mean-...

Normmatt
Former AKAIO Programmer

Well now I know I can't take you seriously.
rofl2.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I've experienced freezes with the Supercard DSONE EOS after using the save patch. Game plays fine, though, so the only problem is the freezing. If I run the rom clean it doesn't allow me to save.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Mr.Mister said:
Normmatt said:

Hey dude c'mon that was unneccesary, I mean-...

Normmatt
Former AKAIO Programmer

Well now I know I can't take you seriously.
rofl2.gif

I was being serious cyclods is fail, its crap, I hate it, It killed my 8gb microsd :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr