Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Blaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work on M3 perfect SD, if you have any other solution it will be good plz... T_T

dawgun -> Error 86420 it's not exclusive with HG/SS, but it's an error from nintendo, you can have it for D/P, MKDS, MKW, SSBB, MPH etc...

max lempaleur

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem when i had wanted to patch soul silver. i've had alook to txt file and apparently i need "DragUntrimmedROMhere.bat " file

Blackbrizz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
iNNERDEATH said:
Blackbrizz said:
how do you translate a game???

2 ways, decrypt it by yourself or use someone's app and learn how to use it.
this shoulg get you started with translating =)

okay thx
smile.gif

which one shall i use SS_Katakana or SS_Localized???

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey, It's work perfectly on acekard2i that freeze patch on 3.0. Thanks a lot man, played it for hours and hours and it's perfect! oh and your translation is awesome! It'd be nice if you translated the important bits of the story and main people to know what's going on, still what you done so far is amazing!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heartgold said:
Hey, It's work perfectly on acekard2i that freeze patch on 3.0. Thanks a lot man, played it for hours and hours and it's perfect! oh and your translation is awesome! It'd be nice if you translated the important bits of the story and main people to know what's going on, still what you done so far is amazing!

There's no point translating outside of the menus. With games that are going to get an English release, there's no real point to translate it. I know all the hype mongers and impatient kiddies would want a full translation and it could easily be done, but it's not worth the time and effort.

However, there are some key changes in the storyline that make even those who've played Gold and Silver 10x through not know where to go. Maybe translating those few lines of dialogue would help. Although I bet someone will just make a guide to it or you can already find the answers via Google/Search button.

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
heartgold said:

There's no point translating outside of the menus. With games that are going to get an English release, there's no real point to translate it. I know all the hype mongers and impatient kiddies would want a full translation and it could easily be done, but it's not worth the time and effort.

However, there are some key changes in the storyline that make even those who've played Gold and Silver 10x through not know where to go. Maybe translating those few lines of dialogue would help. Although I bet someone will just make a guide to it or you can already find the answers via Google/Search button.

There are already 2 or more dudes making Walkthroughs on youtube =\

jefdevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
its keeps give me an error o.0

Patching...
xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT

The xdelta patching utility was unable to apply the patch. Make sure to use the
original (unpatched, untrimmed) ROM and extract all of the patch files to the
same folder before running this.

Druk op een toets om door te gaan. . .(Press A Key To Continue)

and i use a clean rom run Windows Vista With UAC turned off so...
can some1 help me (A)

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Guild McCommunist said:
heartgold said:

it's like 6months away, if it can be made more or less 100% translated in like a week. it's worth it IMO
smile.gif

lex23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
jefdevil said:
its keeps give me an error o.0

Patching...
xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT

The xdelta patching utility was unable to apply the patch. Make sure to use the
original (unpatched, untrimmed) ROM and extract all of the patch files to the
same folder before running this.

Druk op een toets om door te gaan. . .(Press A Key To Continue)

and i use a clean rom run Windows Vista With UAC turned off so...
can some1 help me (A)

actually you don't have a clean rom.
smile.gif
you've downloaded a bad one retry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol