Pokémon Heart Gold and Poké Soul Silver

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Cool, I would get both if there are exclusives for each version, but if they are almost the same, I would get Silver.

iResilient

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, it's about time. x] Gold was my first Pokemon game that I played probably 6 or 7 years ago. I'm definitely getting the Gold remake. Pretty excited for this game, not going to lie.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I always wanted to burn through Team Rocket in the Radio Tower with an Altaria and now it's possible. Lets hope the Celebi event from Crystal is obtainable minus the cell phone and maybe something utilizing the DSi instead.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pokestar said:
i have heard of one of my friends that there will be 610 Pokemon in the Dex , i think that might be true because of the Pokemon not being added from the gba games of them , the Dex in platinum goes from fire red so it is more or less true. i hope the graphics can be better than platinum , because the 2D characters and that stuff is really gettin on my nerves
i reconsider that as a "Unconfirmed and Untrue" 610 sounds unlogical for a remake as DPP is the latest 3 that continue the series of pokemon and the count up to 493 so it sounds illogical
but graphics better then platinum i reconsider as "Possible (Very maybe)"
also i wonder if they have the old cellphone system in it ?
woulda be funny to see my old friend mr cellphone back
rolleyes.gif

Dizzy Doom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think everyone here is forgeting that "heart" and "soul" are translated and not localized names. Maybe they will change when they come here.
If they do, I'll go for Gold, either, I'll go with Silver.

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
megawalk said:
Pokestar said:
i have heard of one of my friends that there will be 610 Pokemon in the Dex , i think that might be true because of the Pokemon not being added from the gba games of them , the Dex in platinum goes from fire red so it is more or less true. i hope the graphics can be better than platinum , because the 2D characters and that stuff is really gettin on my nerves
i reconsider that as a "Unconfirmed and Untrue" 610 sounds unlogical for a remake as DPP is the latest 3 that continue the series of pokemon and the count up to 493 so it sounds illogical
but graphics better then platinum i reconsider as "Possible (Very maybe)"
also i wonder if they have the old cellphone system in it ?
woulda be funny to see my old friend mr cellphone back
rolleyes.gif

If the cell phone is back, there better be an option to turn it off so it doesn't interrupt you while you're hatching eggs!

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Definitely getting Heart Gold !
Still...why HEART and SOUL ?!
And why Gold's logo is a heart but Soul is lugia lol

Anyway I think that HO-OH>Lugia so well I don't think they will let you get lugia AND HO-oh so....

ThommyDude

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
nice.. finally some good remakes... there hae been other good ones but... these are probbably the best.
hope it wont take to long.. w00t

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Searinox said:
Will they raise the Pokemon levels decently? 50 for a Champion was way too low. What about evolution paradoxes? Some wild and trained pokemon(Lance's Dragonites) were lower level than they should exist at!
Not only that, but they evolved in comparison to their R/B/Y counterparts while the level dropped. And I consider the reason that the Elite 4 were not the end of the game as with R/B, but a mid-game opponent. Think of it - FR/LG added the Sevii Islands and its Elite 4 is weaker than that of the original games. Platinum made the Battle Zone part of the storyline instead of some post-game explorations, and we see a weaker Sinnoh Elite 4 compared to D/P. And G/S/C, with a whole new world after the Elite 4, had the weakest 13374+1 in Pokémon history.

Dizzy Doom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Taik said:
Definitely getting Heart Gold !
Still...why HEART and SOUL ?!
And why Gold's logo is a heart but Soul is lugia lol

Anyway I think that HO-OH>Lugia so well I don't think they will let you get lugia AND HO-oh so....
These are Ho-Oh's wings, in the shape of a heart.
Also, if we can't get Lugia at the whirpools place, then we should be able to get another pokemon there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You must be north of me, Im in Ohio.. It been storming on off all day here, coming from the north
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    just barely maybe, more so just dead east.
    I'm in NJ
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is weird looking at the radar, it is making a circle
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    @BigOnYa well, starting with, idk which emulator should i use for switch, i got a gtx 1650, do you know which one would it better for my pc?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The switch emulators on pc rely on your CPU mostly, and they only use a single core, so GPU not as important as a good CPU. I don't use switch emulator, but many here do, and willing to help.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 do you want to chime in, don't you use yuzu or ryujinx? Which do you prefer?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Morganna I'd say try them both, and see which work better for your setup, good luck, and have fun!
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    i tried just yuzu so far, not even played, just open the game to see if it run
    +1
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    By the way, is there any website you recommend to search for some roms?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you are not allowed to discuss them here, against the rules of the site. Sorry. But you can Google Nintendo NSP and there will be a few listed.
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    @BigOnYa that was actually very helpful, thank you very much
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Game on!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually looking forward to that new m&ms song Friday
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    Water is the Wii Startup Disc of the soul.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I won't listen till they bring back the purple ones
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    For every Nintendo question that gets asked I'll post a Taylor swift song in return
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Whatever happened to D12?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Split after their friends death but still friends
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    still waiting on my salsa lmao
    em you lied to us
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remb that song, i just never knew that was what he was talking bout.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    the backwards d looks so weird
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    like :D or D: is nowhere near as odd as ꓷ:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (: is just the text version of 🙃 no matter how much they want me to think it's 🙂
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    emo
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: emo