Gaming Pokémon Global Link note says almost 6,000 people have been banned online for having altered save da

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
they also can be rnged and dittos transfered from vc will always have 3 ivs or more and with glitches you can farm dittos with 8f

What do you talk about transfer? I'm talking of the ditto which are already in sun/moon (you can capture them in the wild), not of some old games.

The mew normally won't transfer I used 8f to change my name to gf and id no to the event mews. So I can use an 8f script that gives me mews and there's another 8f script that makes all the Pokemon in box one shiny and I made all the mews shiny.

Seems normal the original mew from the glitch doesn't transfer without any modifications.

But the one you can capture on Emerald can be transfered without any modifications.

Last edited by davhuit,

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it wasn't like complete shiny dex.But yeah a lot of shinies for same Pokemon.I made boxes of Shiny Porygon-2,Gengar,Milotic,Alakazam,Salazzle and things like that are hard to obtain.

It doesn't need to be complete, you just have to have a shiny that couldn't have it's ability and be shiny. Even if it's just one.
Maybe there's a counter for caps? I think there are a few (Bottle Caps) in-game, but other than that, the Old Man in Festival Plaza is the only consistent Bottle Cap-creator and you have to give him shards to get those; i.e. you have 0 traded items, 20 Green Shards, 50 Bottle Caps = edited items. I haven't checked out PGL in-depth, but I know in X/Y, every detail was recorded--from who you battle to who you trade with. I wouldn't be surprised if the details of how long your character sits idle are recorded.

Will you get banned for trading shiny mews you can transfer shiny mews to sun and moon if you use the glitch item 8f they can't ban people for using a glitch right since all you need for the glitch is the vc pokemon game game and nothing else.

We don't know what they could eventually check for, but as of now, it's mainly edited items that are getting people caught. Obviously, stuff you can't have is a problem, but if those Mew are VC Mew you should be fine....Although
---
FKN insta edits.
--remember what happened before PB? There were bankmon on GTS before bank was released, then PB came out, then bans started rolling. I wouldn't be surprised if they're just waiting to roll out more bans (for shiny Mew from Gen. 1)

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

alolanpersian

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It doesn't need to be complete, you just have to have a shiny that couldn't have it's ability and be shiny. Even if it's just one.
Maybe there's a counter for caps? I think there are a few (Bottle Caps) in-game, but other than that, the Old Man in Festival Plaza is the only consistent Bottle Cap-creator and you have to give him shards to get those; i.e. you have 0 traded items, 20 Green Shards, 50 Bottle Caps = edited items. I haven't checked out PGL in-depth, but I know in X/Y, every detail was recorded--from who you battle to who you trade with. I wouldn't be surprised if the details of how long your character sits idle are recorded.

We don't know what they could eventually check for, but as of now, it's mainly edited items that are getting people caught. Obviously, stuff you can't have is a problem, but if those Mew are VC Mew you should be fine....Although
---
FKN insta edits.
--remember what happened before PB? There were bankmon on GTS before bank was released, then PB came out, then bans started rolling. I wouldn't be surprised if they're just waiting to roll out more bans (for shiny Mew from Gen. 1)

About shinies like i said i did everything legit.I'm actually really careful about that.But Bottle Caps can also be find with fishing.

FrostyDialga

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
is it safe to cheat pokemon though they can't tell if you pokebanked it from another game also imake my stuff 100% legal so you can't tell the diffrence between the pokemon.

H1B1Esquire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it safe to cheat pokemon though they can't tell if you pokebanked it from another game also imake my stuff 100% legal so you can't tell the diffrence between the pokemon.
I think you'd be okay if you used a 'buffer' between hacks and a virgin gamesync, if you want that extra protection. I do it.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Well now that my banned game/save dont appear in my GL Account I edited the SyncID to all zeros but that didnt help. in the Festival Plaza still says my old SyncID

Also my Sun game didnt got banned

Just informing

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

FrostyDialga

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
The 'buffer' I was referring to was keeping a virgin gamesync and having a separate hack game/system so you can have everything on the hack and trade to the virgin.
or you could just make the hacked mons not have the ot and id of your game that way they can't tell if you used pokebank to get it from another game.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Well I give up. Tried everything. But with PKHex its not possible to Unban a Save file. Hopefully someone will find a way
Changing the SyncID to all zeros do nothing
Changing the Trainer Info and changing the SyncID to all Zeros do nothing
Creating a new SyncID with other Save and using it in the banned Save do nothing

Things that I noticed(Sorry if this is already known)
*The SyncID that game gives you is nothe same that appear in PKHex
*In the Trainer Passport theres an ID that doesnt appear on PKHex

H1B1Esquire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or you could just make the hacked mons not have the ot and id of your game that way they can't tell if you used pokebank to get it from another game.

If you don't know what they're looking for in the future, why chance it? I'd just play it safe. Who knows, maybe there's an unchangeable value that will become a trigger? Also, I was in Battle Spot and 'the regulations have been updated.', so you never know what they'll do with people crying against hacks. Look what they did to battle videos on v1.0 to v1.1--locked them with no warning.
As long as you feel comfortable.

@EvilMakiPR
Did you try switching your banned save to a new, fresh save? I think using all 0's wouldn't work, like when people got banned and changed device id to all 0's.

leftwingzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@leftwingzero
I'm wondering, is everything cool after your restoration?
Yeah, my daughters file is safe. I was able to log onto rated battles, and signed her up for the new global mission. You can tell Pokemon is fishing for hackers, because the new global mission involves trading Pokemon through GTS. I explained to my daughter (she's 6) why I took her Mew crystal away, and she was just pissed that she had to change her clothes again, haha!

Reactions: RustInPeace

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
If you don't know what they're looking for in the future, why chance it? I'd just play it safe. Who knows, maybe there's an unchangeable value that will become a trigger? Also, I was in Battle Spot and 'the regulations have been updated.', so you never know what they'll do with people crying against hacks. Look what they did to battle videos on v1.0 to v1.1--locked them with no warning.
As long as you feel comfortable.

@EvilMakiPR
Did you try switching your banned save to a new, fresh save? I think using all 0's wouldn't work, like when people got banned and changed device id to all 0's.
Yeah I know and I already did that and using Sun now but was trying to find a way to unban my old save now that the game has been completely unregistered from my GL Account

H1B1Esquire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@leftwingzero
Well, that's good to know you can safely restore before a ban.
I just hope the next Global Mission is, 'Use a hacked Marshadow with hacked Z-moves in battle!'
---
@EvilMakiPR
That sucks that it happened, but good info for the others who are in the same situation as yourself. I guess you could edit most things back to 'unhacked'? Maybe we'll get more information later tonight.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

leftwingzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@leftwingzero
Well, that's good to know you can safely restore before a ban.
I just hope the next Global Mission is, 'Use a hacked Marshadow with hacked Z-moves in battle!'
Yep, probably haha! Just to be safe, I'm breeding all of my Pokemon before using them again in Rated Battles. I had gotten a ton of level 100 shinies from GTS, and after checking their EV's I was using them on Battle Spot with no problem. I also sold almost all of my bottle caps and gold bottle caps, and I used almost all of my battle points on rare candies. I did Power Save 900 rare candies onto both of our cards yesterday, and we are both still fine. In order to get a lot of the shinies on GTS, I had to rare candy up mons to level 91 quickly before someone else just PKHexed one at that level. So I've had to give myself 900 rare candies quite often. So it's safe to say that is not a red flag in whatever they are checking. I assume I was also safe being I was receiving the hacked mons, and not trading them away.

H1B1Esquire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@leftwingzero
That's something I really want to know: if someone unknowingly trades a hack they got through WT and gets banned, will they unban the second-hand trader? Hell, what if it's something like a Charizard on GTS pre-bank they used as a trade-up, i.e. Zygarde for Charizard, Charizard for Blastoise, Blastoise for Haxorus, etc, because I'm sure people who didn't know would think PB came out in Japan and it was GTS as usual.

I think the candies would be okay, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're making this a procedural check, like the most obvious things then mildly questionable activities. Good idea to re-breed them to get the official '+'. I might do something like that after I find/fill six teams with combinations that mesh well.

leftwingzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@leftwingzero
That's something I really want to know: if someone unknowingly trades a hack they got through WT and gets banned, will they unban the second-hand trader? Hell, what if it's something like a Charizard on GTS pre-bank they used as a trade-up, i.e. Zygarde for Charizard, Charizard for Blastoise, Blastoise for Haxorus, etc, because I'm sure people who didn't know would think PB came out in Japan and it was GTS as usual.

I think the candies would be okay, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're making this a procedural check, like the most obvious things then mildly questionable activities. Good idea to re-breed them to get the official '+'. I might do something like that after I find/fill six teams with combinations that mesh well.
I actually got some Charizard, Venusaur, and Blastoise on GTS the day before Bank was released. Then I did a major Wonder Trade of the cloned babies that I bred just as Bank was being released. Good luck with the team building, I'm trying different things out too before the online tournament at the end of the month.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

shadowpanic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No, they're not banning for trading hacked mons. They're banning people who use ram-edited games to use infinite Z-moves, and people who check shiny Magearna or Marshadow. People who do extremely obvious things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"