Pokemon DS/GBA legit/flashed combinations

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Ikz, Feb 22, 2009.

Feb 22, 2009
  1. Ikz
    OP

Newcomer Ikz Member

United States
    Now when I was a kid there were only 151 Pokemon, and when you wanted to cheat, you got Pikablu (remember him?) and Togepi. So bear with me on these newfangled DS cheating methods:

Me and my brother just got legit copies of Diamond and Pearl. He wants all the event-only Pokemon on his Pearl. So instead of going to New York a few times, we need to cheat them in. But how? I have access to an EZ-Flash 5, an EZ-Flash 3-in-1, a legit copy of every single GBA Pokemon game, and a legit copy of both Diamond and Pearl.

After using search here, I know that you can get a 3-in-1 to Pal Park with any Slot-1 flash card. EZ-5 is even easier to work with. Good, but I need Mew and company on my legit Diamond or Pearl. So the question then turns to, is it possible to make the EZ-3-in-1 Pal Park with a legit Diamond/Pearl, or will I need to set up a temporary Diamond/Pearl flash to act as a Mew holder and then wireless the Mew over to the legit carts? Will that even work?

Also, is it possible to take my emulator GBA save that has been action-replayed and stick it on the legit card to force it to work with Diamond/Pearl in a cleaner way? I think I remember someone saying Rudolph's could save and dump real GBA cart saves. Also, is there any method to save and dump real DS cart saves?

Thanks.

2. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    easy way out?
    download pokesav, look up the pre-made pokemon files(dumps of legit pokemon so they have possible stats) put them into a D/P savefile and trade them.
    and for the legendary D/P event pokemon just use pokesav to make some wondercards that send the trigger items, and send those.

3. Fabis94

Member Fabis94 Xbawx playa

Latvia
    Wait...is there anyway to transfering these new Pokemons to a legit Pokemon Diamond cart with just a 1 DS?

4. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    just 1 DS?
    then easiest way out would be to use a backup tool to transfer your D/P savegame to your PC.
    then adding the pokemon you want through the earlier mentioned pokesav program, and then transferring the save back to your original D/P cart using the backup tool.

5. InuYasha

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States