ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Pokefun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait to try out the double/triple battle gyms
biggrin.gif
Just have to wait for my micro sd card to come, because my laptop plays pokemon black terribly :L

Btw Drayano, did you get the msg I sent you earlier?

Mochorro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There are two things I've read in the documentation. They are not important, but I think I could post them.

Victory Road
---
Ace Trainer Shanta: Slowking L66, Kingdra L66, Ludicolo L66, Forretress L66, Eelektross L66
Ace Trainer Dwayne: Volcarona L66, Jumpluff L66, Gliscor L66, Solrock L66, Sunflora L66
Veteran Tiffany: Arcanine L67, Archeops L67, Alakazam L67, Flygon L67, Cradily L67
Black Belt Tyrone: Poliwrath L67, Mienshao L67, Aggron L67, Conkeldurr L67, Metagross L67
Ace Trainer Cathy: Abomasnow L67, Pelipper L67, Jynx L67, Starmie L67, Lunatone L67
Doctor Logan: Audino L65, Musharna L65, Blissey L65, Reuniclus L65, Meganium L65
Ace Trainer David: Tyranitar L67, Excadrill L67, Steelix L67, Golem L67, Garchomp L67
Veteran Martell: Slaking L68, Haxorus L68, Sceptile L68, Aggron L68, Dusclops L68
* Cheren

At this point, every Pokémon except for legendaries, Unown and Volcarona should be
seen in the PokéDex.

But a trainer has Volcarona.

#405 Luxray
Type: Electric / Dark
Stat: HP is now 80, Attack is now 120, Defense is now 74, Special Attack is now 100, Special Defense is now 74 and Speed is now 80.
Speed: 70 - 82
Total: 523 - 535
Ability One: Guts
Ability Two: Intimidate

Then Speed is 80 or 82?

JeroFTW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Alright, I've beaten Elesa yesterday. She was pretty easy because my pokemon were all level 40. First my Cinncino finished Emolga off with a Rock Blast, then Flame Charge'd or Bulldozed the other pokes to death with my Emboar. I'm now in Route 6, training my pokemon to 45 to beat Clay. I catched two new team members, I ran into a Cinccino by accident and I catched it. I also catched a Gothita, so that makes my team as this to beat Clay:

Emboar
Cinccino
Pidgeot
Gothitelle
Politoed
Machamp

Drayano, I think the pokemon on Route 6 are a bit underleveled, as they're only 34 to 36 in the double grass. It's still a great hack though.
smile.gif

''

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit said:
UPDATE

My battle with Lenora. I've uploaded two more new vidz before this, but I'm only showing gym battles on site. So, check my Youtube channel for more.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGV8-pTTLAs[/youtube]
Good to see you're keeping up with the levels fine :3

Pokefun said:
Can't wait to try out the double/triple battle gyms
biggrin.gif
Just have to wait for my micro sd card to come, because my laptop plays pokemon black terribly :L

Btw Drayano, did you get the msg I sent you earlier?
Yeah, I replied to the PM now

Mochorro said:
There are two things I've read in the documentation. They are not important, but I think I could post them.

Victory Road
---
Ace Trainer Shanta: Slowking L66, Kingdra L66, Ludicolo L66, Forretress L66, Eelektross L66
Ace Trainer Dwayne: Volcarona L66, Jumpluff L66, Gliscor L66, Solrock L66, Sunflora L66
Veteran Tiffany: Arcanine L67, Archeops L67, Alakazam L67, Flygon L67, Cradily L67
Black Belt Tyrone: Poliwrath L67, Mienshao L67, Aggron L67, Conkeldurr L67, Metagross L67
Ace Trainer Cathy: Abomasnow L67, Pelipper L67, Jynx L67, Starmie L67, Lunatone L67
Doctor Logan: Audino L65, Musharna L65, Blissey L65, Reuniclus L65, Meganium L65
Ace Trainer David: Tyranitar L67, Excadrill L67, Steelix L67, Golem L67, Garchomp L67
Veteran Martell: Slaking L68, Haxorus L68, Sceptile L68, Aggron L68, Dusclops L68
* Cheren

At this point, every Pokémon except for legendaries, Unown and Volcarona should be
seen in the PokéDex.

But a trainer has Volcarona.

#405 Luxray
Type: Electric / Dark
Stat: HP is now 80, Attack is now 120, Defense is now 74, Special Attack is now 100, Special Defense is now 74 and Speed is now 80.
Speed: 70 - 82
Total: 523 - 535
Ability One: Guts
Ability Two: Intimidate

Then Speed is 80 or 82?
Ah, that'll be stuff left over from V2 that I forgot to remove from the docs. Particularly the Volcarona thing since that was a last minute change iirc.

As for Luxray, the stuff following Stat: was V2, so... I think the speed is 82.

QUOTE(JeroFTW @ Aug 12 2011, 09:38 AM)
Alright, I've beaten Elesa yesterday. She was pretty easy because my pokemon were all level 40. First my Cinncino finished Emolga off with a Rock Blast, then Flame Charge'd or Bulldozed the other pokes to death with my Emboar. I'm now in Route 6, training my pokemon to 45 to beat Clay. I catched two new team members, I ran into a Cinccino by accident and I catched it. I also catched a Gothita, so that makes my team as this to beat Clay:

Emboar
Cinccino
Pidgeot
Gothitelle
Politoed
Machamp

Drayano, I think the pokemon on Route 6 are a bit underleveled, as they're only 34 to 36 in the double grass. It's still a great hack though.
smile.gif

''
That team is coming along pretty well :3

On the contrary; the thing with Route 6 is that you can access it the moment you get to Driftveil City, which is why the levels are the same as Cold Storage. 40 actually is pretty high for that stage of the game (I'd probably expect you to be... 37-38 after crossing the drawbridge?) which is why the levels are what they are.

P.S: This is a random question but has anyone used Arbok or Steelix? I just realised I actually gave them 23 moves rather than the max limit of 22, which would presumably mean something would go wrong, though I don't know what exactly. Anyone..?

JeroFTW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, N is a pain with those Rotoms, especially because you can't know which Rotom he's gonna send in. And By the way, the Rotom-H form was level 48 instead of 47.

Route 6 is the route before the Chargestone cave, that's what I mean. Here comes a lot of training because your pokemon are probably lower than Clay's.

I just reached Mistralton City. I need to train! Skyla is level 54 and my pokemon are 47/48.

Oh, and where can you get Heart Scales?
smile.gif

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The trainers in Cold Storage are usually enough to get you to par, I never thought the levels of the wilds were a problem there D=

Level 48? I guess I hit the wrong key :X

My Pokemon are usually approaching the levels by the time I have Celestial Tower done with. I hope you're using those Lucky Eggs!

Heart Scales... easiest place would be wild Luvdisc who have a 100% chance of them now, but I think I only put them on Route 17 so you're gonna need Surf first.

JeroFTW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yup, using the Lucky Eggs, alhough it halves Acrobatics power from Pidgeot.

Oh well, that means I can't get Rock Blast on my Cinccino before I get to Twist Mountain..

Now busy with the trainers outside of the tower.

EDIT: Just noticed that my Politoed has Hidden Power ground! That's gonna help me a lot with those awful Eletric types.
smile.gif

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There is that one Heart Scale that you can pick up right next to the Cold Storage, unless you already used it. There was one in the Desert Resort too IIRC, although I might have replaced that one for a fossil >

redneofox

Trophies
XP
Country
Drayano said:
redneofox said:
Hi Drayano, first of all, great hack, this has made me play more Pokemon Black than it is probably recommended!
bow.gif

One question though, I've played version 2.05 up until after the final battle with Ghetsis (when you receive the National Pokedex from Juniper and the post-game shenanigans begins), and I would love to try version 3.00 of your hack, without losing my 90 hours game save. Is there any compatibility issues between the two versions (unobtainable items, missable events, stuff like that) so I can continue with the same save?
Thanks and kudos for this amazing hack!
Apparently there are some problems, but according to leafbarrett from the Nuzlocke forums;

Using Pokegen, you can transfer an old save onto a new save file by opening the old file, going to Save As, and choosing the save file for the new version.

Although a lot of substance in V3 are the revamped trainers, new gym fights and level up moves, which you might miss out on if you're just doing the post-League =P Of course, you can go straight to the leader rematches...

P.S: GBAtemp has got to be my favourite site for checking on responses to my hack. ProjectPokemon is pretty dead, there's usually nothing interesting at PC and about 60% of the YouTube stuff is WHERE DO I FIND X or HOW DO I PATCH Y ;_; Thank you guys for not being dumb

Thanks for your quick reply Dray. The thing that concerns me the most about updating is missable TM's, for example, in version 2.05 you get TM 60 Quash and TM79 Frost Breath on the Giant Chasm (which I haven't got to yet), and in version 3.00 you get them on Nuvema Town and Moor of Icirrus, respectively, which probably means that by updating, I may never actually get those TM's (and possibly others that may have switched places)...

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Odd error, when I try to fish twice or leave the city contain the 5th city a blue screen comes up saying "An error has occurred. Turn off the system" yet the music continues to play.

Also Drayano, you should post this over on Pokecommunity sometime.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I suppose you would miss out on some of the TMs. V3 was actually built with a new game in mind, so it's honestly up to you as to what you want to do.

As for the error, uhh... that's a weird one o_o; Not sure what could be causing that.

Also, it is there =P. I don't get as many responses over there as I do here though.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
Yeah, I suppose you would miss out on some of the TMs. V3 was actually built with a new game in mind, so it's honestly up to you as to what you want to do.

As for the error, uhh... that's a weird one o_o; Not sure what could be causing that.

Also, it is there =P. I don't get as many responses over there as I do here though.
That's not your fault, over the years the hacking scene/crowd has died down.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Drayano said:
Wi-Fi should work for either version, but if you're looking for stuff like the random battles then yeah, the Clean should do it fine.
Thanks. Will definitely try it out then.

redneofox

Trophies
XP
Country
Drayano said:

Guess I'll keep playing with the previous Blaze Black version a bit more, then I'll start a new game on Pokemon Volt White 3.0 to change things a bit (and maybe while I'm at it, doing a Nuzlocke run wouldn't be such a bad idea...)

Once again, great job, you've managed to turn a solid game into a serious epic piece of portable addiction!

hyogman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi Drayano. It's me bothering you again with my questions. I was reading the comments and someone said that the tag battles with Cheren in wellspring cave and with the two preschoolers (the first time Alder appear) cause the same problem that happen when you set an incorrect value for double battles. In order to fix this, I opened the B/W trainer editor, but wich trainer value I need to change? Let me explain myself a little bit:

The tag battle in wellspring cave is with cheren as partner, and the battle against him before that one was on route 3, so... is correct to assume that setting the unknown value to 129 and "Double Battle" type for trainer 056, 057 and 058 will fix the problem? In the same way, the other tag battle is on route 5, and like before, will the problem be fixed setting the same values for trainer 090, 091 and 092?

What was the "charmander error"?
And... the blue screen that appear when I try to fish twice or leave the city contain the 5th city (the one that say "An error has occurred. Turn off the system")... how can I fix it?

I appreciate your help, I became really addicted to v3.0 XD

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You don't need to change the battle type, but yeah the relevant Cheren fights need to have the trainer value be at 129. It'll still work fine in singles that way. But yeah, he shares the same roster between those fights and the tag ones.

Charmander somehow ended up as Bug/Ground with scrambled stats before. It's fixed, though.

Blue screen, no idea. mach is the only one so far to have said anything about that and I don't have any ideas off the top of my head.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN