XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
Wrong narc Andi =p

conann, you want two things; crystaltile2, and a certain page:

http://filetrip.net/f23649-CrystalTile2-2010-09-06.html
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_moves

Open up the a021 narc file with crystaltile2, then a white box should pop up with a bunch of numbers, like an index. The numbers correspond to how the attacks are ordered in that list on Bulbapedia, so it's easy enough to do.

Power and accuracy you can probably see instantly, but the rest I don't really know as I never bothered.

Thanks Dray, that is the index that I was looking for, didn't know Bulbapedia has it. That's gonna helps alot.

QUOTE(andibad @ Aug 8 2011, 06:07 AM) is moveset? or attack? XD if i remember someone was create thread about move data : http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthrea...29-BW-Move-Data , sorry i just misunderstand about move and attack, sorry

That is the thread that I was looking at for info, though some of their data are conflicting. Such as "02 = Required recharge" for bytes 20, however moves such as Solarbeam, Razor Wind, Ice Burn, Freeze Shock, etc has "4A" for that particular bytes. I'm still trying to cross reference the other moves and their effects, though that might prove too complicated.

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
He's done a lot of hot fixing already. You should go back thru some of the previous pages and see if the issue you had pops up and if there was a solution. So far for me I haven't had any bugs with the game.

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey Drayano. I'm at Castelia City and... the game is even more awesome than your previous version.

Only one thing bugs me : I've read the Level up move change list, but it seems you forgot to put Secret Sword and AncientVoice (or whatever it is named) to Keldeo and Meloetta. Not dramatic, heh, and I won't catch them today, but I think it matters a little.
Also, I don't really like the idea of legendaries by season. I'll probably forget about catching Keldeo when it'll be Autumn...

Except for that, I really enjoy the hack. Thank you for everything.

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Drayano,

As I told you, the problem was with updates. I asked retro game fan for update and he was a great man which did it quickly and now it works smoothly
biggrin.gif

Mochorro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why doesn't Linoone have Gluttony as its ablility?

#264 Linoone
Attack: 70 - 85
Total: 420 - 435
Ability One: Pickup
Ability Two: Quick Feet

Without Gluttony it can't use its Belly Drum + Salac Berry - Gluttony combo.

It may be a bit late for suggestions, but you could make Absorb 25 power and Mega Drain 50 power, as Giga Drain base power was increased with Black and White, but those two weren't touched.

Also, you could make Meowth and Persian learn Snarl via TM, and Shock Wave, Icy Wind and Water Pulse at Level 1 (Persian), as Persian's Special Attack is now higher than its Attack, and Persian could learn those moves in Gen IV. Besides, Water Pulse, Icy Wind and Snarl are boosted by Technician.

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
bobwuzhere1224 said:
Keldeo and Melotta learn them via events.
Well, I don't know for 3.0, but if it's like a previous version, I suppose they won't. Didn't try for Keldeo, but I brought my Meloetta to the man in Castelia City, and he refused to learn Meloetta her event move...

hyogman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Drayano, first..., I like to thank you for this fabulous and awesome hack. I follow you since your 2.5 version, and always have a lot of fun with Blaze Black, especially with the FULL version. Second... my apologies for my english. It can be a little unpolite, I need more pratice.

I have a couple of questions: As a matter of preference, I would like to make (just for personal play of course) all the gym trainers and gym leaders rotation battles and maybe increase the challenge of the AI. Using KazoWAR B/W Trainer Editor, I set the Battle Type as "rotation battle" and the difficulty tab of the pokes at 255 (to have the IV's at 31). My question is... why you set the Unknown Value on Trainer info tab at 39 for the majority of important battles (Alder, Cynthia, Morimoto, etc.), excluding the double and triple gym leader battles?

If I set that value at 7, will the battle be harder? In "Project Pokemon forum" (where you host your hack too) I had read that 7 was the value for the most difficult trainer AI. So... am I wrong? I hope you can help me.

I tell you once again, congratulations man!!! Your hack is outstanding and really really fun to play, like a breeze of summer or fresh water in the desert.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
G_Sylar said:
Dray, will you update this for bugfixing etc soon or I can start playing?
I've done most of the bugfixing already, yeah, including the bug with Charmander. About the only thing wrong atm is that most of the Rangers won't give you berries and have empty text boxes, but it's nothing gamebreaking so you're free to play it.

Norton Lolimut said:
Hey Drayano. I'm at Castelia City and... the game is even more awesome than your previous version.

Only one thing bugs me : I've read the Level up move change list, but it seems you forgot to put Secret Sword and AncientVoice (or whatever it is named) to Keldeo and Meloetta. Not dramatic, heh, and I won't catch them today, but I think it matters a little.
Also, I don't really like the idea of legendaries by season. I'll probably forget about catching Keldeo when it'll be Autumn...

Except for that, I really enjoy the hack. Thank you for everything.
Even better? Good to hear =]

Yeah I completely forgot about that >>; I'll put it in when I next have to make a bugfix (I'll probably sort that Ranger thing out since it'll irritate me to leave it incomplete like that). Damn shame it only works for faithfuls.

Season makes them even rarer ;p It only affects a few of course, but Dragonspiral Tower would have been a bit full otherwise.

yugix said:
Drayano,

As I told you, the problem was with updates. I asked retro game fan for update and he was a great man which did it quickly and now it works smoothly
biggrin.gif

Oh I am glad to hear that

Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit said:
Like I promise, I've made a few vidz based off your mod. I already uploaded about 4, but I'll just leave the gym battle with Chili here. I'll probably do that for every gym battle I have. Well, enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPKFCiPMkAA[/youtube]
ohmy.gif
Good to hear. I wish I could even beat the first gym leader on yours but each sporadic try I keep getting molested by that damn Houndour. Perhaps I'll try again shortly after I post this...

Mochorro said:
Why doesn't Linoone have Gluttony as its ablility?

#264 Linoone
Attack: 70 - 85
Total: 420 - 435
Ability One: Pickup
Ability Two: Quick Feet

Without Gluttony it can't use its Belly Drum + Salac Berry - Gluttony combo.

It may be a bit late for suggestions, but you could make Absorb 25 power and Mega Drain 50 power, as Giga Drain base power was increased with Black and White, but those two weren't touched.

Also, you could make Meowth and Persian learn Snarl via TM, and Shock Wave, Icy Wind and Water Pulse at Level 1 (Persian), as Persian's Special Attack is now higher than its Attack, and Persian could learn those moves in Gen IV. Besides, Water Pulse, Icy Wind and Snarl are boosted by Technician.
I think the Quick Feet thing was mainly because I didn't really expect people to bother with the Belly Drum combo ingame. As I've always said, a lot of changes are geared towards being effective for in-game since I don't really intend for these games to be played for competitive play.

Base power things sound fine to me, those two always were annoyingly weak.

I boosted Shock Wave's power so that isn't affected by Technician anymore, but the rest sound fine. I'll see if I can put it in.

QUOTE(bobwuzhere1224 @ Aug 9 2011, 09:51 PM)
Hey dray, I can confirm the Early Cut addition does not mess with the Bianca event after the first gym.
Yeah, I did actually get that far haha. But thanks for the backup report.

QUOTE(hyogman @ Aug 9 2011, 11:28 PM)
Drayano, first..., I like to thank you for this fabulous and awesome hack. I follow you since your 2.5 version, and always have a lot of fun with Blaze Black, especially with the FULL version. Second... my apologies for my english. It can be a little unpolite, I need more pratice.

I have a couple of questions: As a matter of preference, I would like to make (just for personal play of course) all the gym trainers and gym leaders rotation battles and maybe increase the challenge of the AI. Using KazoWAR B/W Trainer Editor, I set the Battle Type as "rotation battle" and the difficulty tab of the pokes at 255 (to have the IV's at 31). My question is... why you set the Unknown Value on Trainer info tab at 39 for the majority of important battles (Alder, Cynthia, Morimoto, etc.), excluding the double and triple gym leader battles?

If I set that value at 7, will the battle be harder? In "Project Pokemon forum" (where you host your hack too) I had read that 7 was the value for the most difficult trainer AI. So... am I wrong? I hope you can help me.

I tell you once again, congratulations man!!! Your hack is outstanding and really really fun to play, like a breeze of summer or fresh water in the desert.
Good to hear :3 Your English seems fine btw, there's not much in the way of being rude like there is in some other languages.

Well, I did actually think 7 was the hardest, but I decided to take Koopa's suggestion and make it 39 instead and that seems to have worked fine so far. In all honesty I'm not sure; they're almost all 7 naturally except for I think the final N fights, which are instead 39. It's kind of hard to tell which is actually the smarter one but they both seem fine, so I doubt it's a huge predicament.

hyogman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm still playing and let me tell you... your documentation is crystal clear, I love the changes... especially the buff on pikachu's stats. In-game is one of my favorites pokes. With a Light Ball, it becomes a true menance, reaching a sky high 160 Attk (tie with Regigigas and Slaking and only second to Rampardos and Deoxys-A) and 170 SpA (surpasing Reshiram, Palkia, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Mewtwo and only second to Deoxys-A HOLY ARCEUS!!!). Not bad at all for the electric rat.

One more question... in the other forum I made a question but I never received an answer. Someone said that there was certain fixed Unknown values that match with specific types of battles on Trainer info tab. What are those Unknown Values for Double/Triple/Rotation battle AI?

Also I heard that certain trainer classes are incompatible with certain types of battle, for example: "Lass Trainer class are not compatible with Double battles". Is that true?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, for the double/triple ones you need specific values for the trainer difficulty or they'll start attacking their partners as well as you. Rotation works the same as single so anything is fine for that.

Doubles you need 129, Triples you need 135.

And yes, that's true. I'm pretty sure single/triple/rotation will work fine for any type of trainer, but for some reason trainers that see you by sight and don't normally take part in doubles will cause the game to freeze if they are set as doubles. It's possible to fight them in doubles iirc if you talk to them, but it poses a risk regardless.

Doubles work great with stuff like Gym Leaders, N, that sort of thing though.

Oh, and thanks for the docs compliment :]

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I started a Ash run with a Pokegen'd Level 1 Pikachu based on Red/Ash's Pikachu down to the same nature and Moveset and because Pikachu doesn't show up until Lostlorn Forest. The team will be based on what he has caught in the Unova region.

Right now, at the outskirts of Pinwheel Forest with

Pikachu
Dewott
Tepig
Tympole
Roggenrola
Tranquil

So far in the Anime the only ones left from the Unova region to obtain in-game are Sewaddle, Snivy and Scraggy, thoughts on which 6 I should go with?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...