ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

conannkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holified 2x said:
@Drayano is it possible to make starter pokemon like charmander snivy and totodile evolve using there elemental stones ?

I'm curious. What exactly would that accomplished? Level-up evolution in the 16-18s range is already easy enough to do. Why would you want that?

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
conannkid said:
Holified 2x said:
@Drayano is it possible to make starter pokemon like charmander snivy and totodile evolve using there elemental stones ?

I'm curious. What exactly would that accomplished? Level-up evolution in the 16-18s range is already easy enough to do. Why would you want that?

Same thought. I think that Lv-up is better than Stone-ev.

@Drayano

When would you think the next version will be released, I'm eager to play it.

Btoneking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Drayano I created an account on here just to thank you for making such an amazing mod. The changes you made was just what the series need. Can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good. Btw I really hope you tryout Emboar with fire/ground typing. I think it would do it much good and do we really need another fire/fighting. I think Game Freak was just being lazy with that one.

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
conannkid said:
Holified 2x said:

I want this because I went back several times to get a starter Pokemon from one of the previous city catch it and have to train it so it can catch up to my current Pokemon levels which takes forever when u cant battle strong Pokemon with low stats

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
Holified 2x said:
conannkid said:
Holified 2x said:

I want this because I went back several times (And i believe several others have to get a Pokemon that wasn't able to catch at the beginning of the game without a HM or Item or just want this Pokemon on your team now ''Like I did'') to get a starter Pokemon from one of the previous city catch it and have to train it so it can catch up to my current Pokemon levels which takes forever when u cant battle strong Pokemon with the move set of the first evolve form and some TM want be capable till u evolve the starter Pokemon . That's the only reason right now.
WTF?!

Did someone understand this? O.o Seriously, I can't decode it...

mikelbakabaka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUESTIONS TIME

Will the save file from Version 2.0.5 be compatible with Version 3.0.0? I imagine it will but it is better to be sure.
Are more Pokemon getting stat/move/type updates next version? I really want Cacturne and Banette to be usable before I start playing.
wub.gif

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
mikelbakabaka said:
QUESTIONS TIME

Will the save file from Version 2.0.5 be compatible with Version 3.0.0? I imagine it will but it is better to be sure.
Are more Pokemon getting stat/move/type updates next version? I really want Cacturne and Banette to be usable before I start playing.
wub.gif
About the save file yes it should be it work for me when I went from 2.0.3 --> 2.0.5 Yes Pokemon are getting stats move type updates again like in the previous version i'm sure Drayano is working hard to make this update the best it can be sense its going to be the finale one and for Cacturne & Banette check thru the Thread.
yaynds.gif

conannkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holified 2x said:
I want this because I went back several times to get a starter Pokemon from one of the previous city catch it and have to train it so it can catch up to my current Pokemon levels which takes forever when u cant battle strong Pokemon with low stats

First, thanks for making your post easier to understand. Second, There is no need to change their evolutionary methods to stone evolution just so it could be easier for you to level up your pokemon. The game already provide ways to do that that already. One such solution is to grind the newly caught starters with Audino/Happiny/Chansey at the equivalent level of your starters pokemon. They're life savers!

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
conannkid said:
Holified 2x said:

First, thanks for making your post easier to understand. Second, There is no need to change their evolutionary methods to stone evolution just so it could be easier for you to level up your pokemon. The game already provide ways to do that that already. One such solution is to grind the newly caught starters with Audino/Happiny/Chansey at the equivalent level of your starters pokemon. They're life savers!
Yea I been doing that its just that Snivy attack do little damage anyways I'm past that now he's fully evolved u like my Pokemon Blaze Black Team ?
Gengar
Salamence
Serperior ----> Team Holified hehe
yaynds.gif

Electivire
Charazard
Kingdra

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
HARRRRUMPH. Sorry, I've completely abandoned the thread. Call it a combination of getting a bit bored of the hack and playing Tales of Vesperia for the past week, but I'm back now. Regrettably, I haven't done any work on V3 since late June, so it's still gonna be a while. Not even sure what I want to put in it now. Sorry :X

Hatchetball said:
Drayano, what do/should I use for editing the text, mainly the story. I want to just go for it and make a epic parody of the story.
I've been busy lately building a masterpeice computer and the first thing I want to do with this monster Alienware is create a hilarious parody of a video game, Black and White would be perfect.
(If I would need to extract files, knowing the locations and/or files needed would be nice.)
Seeing as you asked me this like twelve days ago you probably know already, but PPTXT is the tool to do it with. You'll need to extract a/0/0/2 and a/0/0/3; there's bits of the actual written script in each, though more so in 3.

Generation 16 said:
All images say "upgrade to pro today" for Photobucket.
You might wanna change the image hosting site for your screen-shots and banners.
Urgh, that was a pain, never happened before either D= Swapped the banner host now anyway

dude of the green said:
In the main post, it says "Next Version". What is actually left to do besides fix the bug thats mentioned towards the end of the post?
It's more just a case of adding more stuff. Also, that particular bug can't actually be fixed; I don't know what it is exactly but I believe it's to do with the EXP formula, which I imagine is encoded pretty deeply. Bit too deep water for me.

metalmouth647 said:
I suggest you switch from Photobucket to Imgur. No bandwidth.
Imgur doesn't seem to be able to handle animated GIFs over 2 MB, which the banner unfortunately is >>; Seems good otherwise though, thanks.

QUOTE(Holified 2x @ Jul 6 2011, 05:39 AM)
It's certainly possible, but I'd never do that. Just breaks tradition too much.

QUOTE(Btoneking @ Jul 7 2011, 05:29 PM)
@Drayano I created an account on here just to thank you for making such an amazing mod. The changes you made was just what the series need. Can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good. Btw I really hope you tryout Emboar with fire/ground typing. I think it would do it much good and do we really need another fire/fighting. I think Game Freak was just being lazy with that one.
Thanks for the compliment =] Yeah, Fire/Ground Emboar is pretty much a certainty at this point.

Grawly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't used my DS for a few months, and it looks like you've went through a couple of upgrades to this.
Is there a changelog?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't really have a huge changelog, but the main difference between the first versions and the second are that a huge amount of items around the field were changed to allow evolution items to be available earlier, fossil Pokémon actually in fossils etcetera. It's mainly just been adding things, but that was the biggest addition in the last couple months since the initial release.

Changed the first post up a bit, since it was outdated. Hope you like the layout :3

Fantasyfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Erm, I'm new here, and just wanted to say that this looks really neat. I love the concept and everything. The only problem is, whenever I try to load the game on my DS, the screen goes white and stays like that. The one I'm trying to use is Volt White, and my backup copy is European, and unpatched. I've tried getting it to work for a while now, but I just end up with the same result.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fantasyfreak said:
Erm, I'm new here, and just wanted to say that this looks really neat. I love the concept and everything. The only problem is, whenever I try to load the game on my DS, the screen goes white and stays like that. The one I'm trying to use is Volt White, and my backup copy is European, and unpatched. I've tried getting it to work for a while now, but I just end up with the same result.
What flashcart are you using?

Fantasyfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not entirely sure, actually. I was digging through the files and found something labeled 'moonshell', but I'm not sure if that is what it's called. On the r4 itself, all it says is 'R4 recolution for DS'. Unless by flashcart, you mean the r4. I don't really know the terms for this stuff...

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It's an R4, yes. Flashcard refers to what it actually is basically (i.e. you own an R4, but you can also have an Acekard, a DSTWO, a CycloDS, etc.)

It's probably a firmware problem; B/W need more recent firmwares to actually boot IIRC, so if you get Wood R4 (http://gbatemp.net/t300890-wood-firmwares-v1-33) then you should be able to do it.

Thankfully it's very simple to use; you just download the folder and stick the folders in the root/main folder of the micro SD.

Just say if you have problems installing it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ok for real i'm back