XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Holified 2x said:
QUOTE said:
...how would that even factor in?
I don kno how it factor in just thinking with an open mind
Actually, I shouldn't have expected you to know that, as you don't hack, so you really wouldn't know and would resort to thinking it was the pokemon. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound mean when I said that.
its cool unlike other tempers u don try to be an ass all the time

Krotar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
2) I think it is possible to do so, but I'd prefer to keep this as close to the original games as possible. Sort of my particular theme, or something. I hope you find some use for those sprites though; it must take a lot of effort to make them!
I understand. The hack's basically Black/White++, and stuff like fanmade trainers would mess with that. I was asking just for me, though. Like, if I could manage the trainer swap, would it be all right for me to go through with it? I was trying to figure out how to do it on another forum, and the people there said I should probably ask if it was all right first. I wouldn't distribute it or anything. It'd just be so I could have the satisfaction of playing such an awesome hack as my shameless self-insert.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, guess I misinterpreted. Well, you're welcome to do whatever the hell you want to your own personal copy of the hack; I couldn't stop you even if I wanted to.

If you don't already know, I think one of the programs KazoWAR has made will do the trick.

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano, what do/should I use for editing the text, mainly the story. I want to just go for it and make a epic parody of the story.
I've been busy lately building a masterpeice computer and the first thing I want to do with this monster Alienware is create a hilarious parody of a video game, Black and White would be perfect.
(If I would need to extract files, knowing the locations and/or files needed would be nice.)

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys i have a big note about beat like rematch trainers How?

maybe in the two stadiums zone apairs trainers days in days and have thats a pokemons gets more strongher much up to 64-65 -70 and breending using your fav pokemons

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arshes91 said:
Guys i have a big note about beat like rematch trainers How?

maybe in the two stadiums zone apairs trainers days in days and have thats a pokemons gets more strongher much up to 64-65 -70 and breending using your fav pokemons
Unfortunately that's impossible, I'm pretty sure that would require scripting
frown.gif

Vahnyyz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've re-read through the OP and I don't see whats been updated lol, I was like "OMG OMG OMG THERE'S THE NEW LINK IN HERE!!" but it wasn't.. lol I'm a little sad now
smile.gif
but that's fine, I was just wondering if there was like an amuse-bouche that we could get as far as what might be going into this
smile.gif
. I'm SUPER excited for the latest release and I won't lie I haven't really played it because my wife and I like to compete but the games weren't as fun as they used to be, and as far as I can tell, through specifically this hack, it has gotten to a point where I'm anxious to play
smile.gif

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holified 2x said:
Can u change so that Electabuzz and Magmar evolve by leveling cus I found out on google that i want be able to get the Electirizer needed to evolve Electabuzz till route 13 and I wanted to have him before the E4 . . .
frown.gif

You should really read the documents he provides with the Hack, it would answer your question. Electirizer is found in Chargestone Cave replacing the location of the Thunderstone you find. If you need help finding a certain item check the Item and Trade changes guide provided with the Rom. If you cannot find it there after double checkign then come back here and ill try and help you find it.

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
bobwuzhere1224 said:
Holified 2x said:
Can u change so that Electabuzz and Magmar evolve by leveling cus I found out on google that i want be able to get the Electirizer needed to evolve Electabuzz till route 13 and I wanted to have him before the E4 . . .
frown.gif

You should really read the documents he provides with the Hack, it would answer your question. Electirizer is found in Chargestone Cave replacing the location of the Thunderstone you find. If you need help finding a certain item check the Item and Trade changes guide provided with the Rom. If you cannot find it there after double checkign then come back here and ill try and help you find it.
Oh really my mistake i read the documents but only the pokemon & attack changes but thanks anyways .

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holified 2x said:
bobwuzhere1224 said:
Holified 2x said:
frown.gif

Oh really my mistake i read the documents but only the pokemon & attack changes but thanks anyways .

I'm sorry if my post came off as rude, I didn't mean it too btw. I was only trying point out where you can find information before giving up and asking.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it is freaking annoying how Drayano took the time to make the documents and then you get a ton of people flat out ignoring them

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
bobwuzhere1224 said:
Holified 2x said:
bobwuzhere1224 said:
Holified 2x said:
frown.gif

I'm sorry if my post came off as rude, I didn't mean it too btw. I was only trying point out where you can find information before giving up and asking.
Nun about what u said was rude u was only pointing out the obvious my fault for not noticing it.

[quote}Well it is freaking annoying how Drayano took the time to make the documents and then you get a ton of people flat out ignoring them

Yes i agree but for my problem I didn't think that Drayano change the way how u received the Electirizer.

Cheren

Pokemon Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is There a Way to Get these Starters Pokemons:

Charmander
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Turtwig
Chimchar
Snivy
Oshawott

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Dan Kuso said:
Is There a Way to Get these Starters Pokemons:

Charmander
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Turtwig
Chimchar
Snivy
Oshawott
First off use the shaking grass Action Replay Code (All these pokemon are Grass Special meaning only can be caught when the grass is shaking)

Charmander, Cydaquil, & Chimchar Torchic can be found ''Outside'' the Pinewhell forest by the nurse 5%

Treecko , Turtwig & Snivy ''inside'' Pinewhell forest i found Treecko by the first Pkmn Ranger 5% & 10%

Totodile, Oshawott Route 3 5% & 10 %

There locations are all in the Hack documents provided with the Patch. Good Luck
happy.gif

EDIT : I check the documents and in the item & trade changes it doesn't show a location for the dragon scale i search the documents and everything ?? . .

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Then it means you can still get one from Wild Horsea, Seadra, Kingdra, Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite via Fishing and Surf. use the Wild Pokemon guide on where you can find these ones and then use Thief.

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
bobwuzhere1224 said:
Then it means you can still get one from Wild Horsea, Seadra, Kingdra, Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite via Fishing and Surf. use the Wild Pokemon guide on where you can find these ones and then use Thief.
thanks i actually found it on the island of route 17 or 18 below the bridge

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Oh God no :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pineapple is the safe word?
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog: