ROM Hack Pokémon Black & White Deluxe

MichaelGohanWors

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, made an account for this game specifically. can this game use AR codes? I tried using the same game ID for the game, do I need to use European codes though? if this is illegal to ask delete this soon as I apologise in advance
AFAIK yes, you just need to find the AR codes for the ROM you are patching.

AFAIK? I tried using north american codes for this game but that doesn't work. Should I use European Action replay codes instead?

I just want stuff like exp codes and stuff, the game works on my Wood R4 but those AR codes do not

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi, made an account for this game specifically. can this game use AR codes? I tried using the same game ID for the game, do I need to use European codes though? if this is illegal to ask delete this soon as I apologise in advance
AFAIK yes, you just need to find the AR codes for the ROM you are patching.

AFAIK? I tried using north american codes for this game but that doesn't work. Should I use European Action replay codes instead?

I just want stuff like exp codes and stuff, the game works on my Wood R4 but those AR codes do not
you know how to work AR code is detect some game? you just need edit cheat and "change crc32 check sum" (must match with this hack), for code is still same if this hack no modified on overlay (actually on ram section - arm7 and arm9)

AndrewWilliams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SO, I apply the patch and I get something that says Invalid Input or something like that. I am following the instructions and using a European rom.

I.care.0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, after a lot of time, I beat the 7th gym, and.. Well, it was beautifull. :yay:

Took a lot of time because grinding around icirrus sucks. There are the rare elemental monkeys and sawsbucks, but everything else give little XP, even factoring Lucky Egg. Seriously, all that low lv pokemon in the shallow water are major anoyances, I don't remember using so much repel since Firered's Diglett Cave. And in Diglett Cave I could at least grind anything that had a SE move against ground 'mons.

That aside, the gym is perfect, with just the right amount of challenge. Blaziken OHKO Glarie after a Bulk Up, and Samurott 2HKO Weaville. Lapras took more work. Light Screen + Light Clay with Magnezone helped me to survive the Hydro Pumps to KO with discharge. And Wallrein... Yeah, that was the best part. From the begining I was afraid that Brycen could have a Wallrein. Or even worse, a Stallrein. I've fought that before, it isn't pretty. So I took some precautions aginst it. Namely, the new temporary member of the crew, a Calm Mind+Slack Off Slowbro. And it worked beautifully, despite Slowbro being 17 lvs lower. I PP stalled Walrein's Earthquake, which, as a matter of fact, only did ~30% damage, while buffing with Calm Mind to +6, and then, it was history. B-)

Current Team
Samurott - Lv 65
Scyther - Lv 65
Blaziken - Lv 64
Magnezone - Lv 63
Ursaring - Lv 62
Vileplume - Lv 53

[boxed] - Slowbro Lv 52 [leveled twice after beating the Walrein]

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
som emore awesome artwork

these look legit but someone on Deviant Art did them

black_kyurem_by_xous54-d4r3wjb.png

white_kyurem_by_xous54-d4r2210.png

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
dont you have to make them move(animation)?
is not easy you think. is need repointing on many files (not just ncgr/nclr only), not just replace only, also no GUI Tools for that..

anyway i have question : link on front this thread is patch file or full ROM? since is 105 MB, and is not allowed distribute full ROM in here ? *yeah i not see this link before ....*
also "Edited by Oxnite, 03 January 2012 - 02:28 AM." and patch release on 29 - December - 2011 (is same as on here) ....

som emore awesome artwork

these look legit but someone on Deviant Art did them
black_kyurem_by_xous54-d4r3wjb.png

white_kyurem_by_xous54-d4r2210.png

[/spoler]
yes is seems legit but is not legit for me, is have different official art and unofficial art... just go on line and color and is seems different than official one.

TMaester007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I used to play Pokemon Blue/Red, yellow, Silver, Emerald, Ruby but I used to play them on Gameboy. I saw videos of this game and I'd really like to play it, however I don't have a DS so which emulator should I download and what else should I download to play it on PC ?
PS : I'm a total noob concerning emulators and other stuff like that so please help me :P

And btw to whoever created this game , I can tell you from the videos I saw : TOTAL RESPECT MAN! I won't be angry if I don't get to play it because at least thanks to the videos I witnessed an awesome game ^^

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello I used to play Pokemon Blue/Red, yellow, Silver, Emerald, Ruby but I used to play them on Gameboy. I saw videos of this game and I'd really like to play it, however I don't have a DS so which emulator should I download and what else should I download to play it on PC ?
PS : I'm a total noob concerning emulators and other stuff like that so please help me :P

And btw to whoever created this game , I can tell you from the videos I saw : TOTAL RESPECT MAN! I won't be angry if I don't get to play it because at least thanks to the videos I witnessed an awesome game ^^
desmume or no$gba+no$zoomer,

TMaester007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

desmume or no$gba+no$zoomer,

ok thanks ill download desmume then what should i download ?

I.care.0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I got desmume and I can't wait to play it so now what else do I need to dl ?
You'll need a clean european Pokemon White rom, and the patch that you can find in the first page. We can't really help you with the rom, because, posting links to roms is agaist the rules.

When you have both, simply patch the rom and open the rom with the emulator.

TMaester007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll need a clean european Pokemon White rom, and the patch that you can find in the first page. We can't really help you with the rom, because, posting links to roms is agaist the rules.

Ok can you at least tell me how to patch the rom ? does it have to be a european or a white rom ?

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

Ok can you at least tell me how to patch the rom ? does it have to be a european or a white rom ?
oxnite seems using US version....

JocelynMFB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does this work on MAC computers? Whenever I open the tsukuyomi.exe it says cannot be run in DOS mode. Can anyone help me? I really want to play this becuse it looks awesome but I can't right now unfortunately.. :(
I have the clean euro rom btw.

Dizzyyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I am going to be called a cheapo for this but do you have locations for the currently available legendaries? In volt white and Blaze Black I personally liked searching for the 1% legendaries for 3 hours until I got them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock