• Views 1,161,378
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

bentheechidna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont think we will see a leaked rom until this afternoon.
god the one thing i hate about popular game rom dumps is the influx of new people that just create an account to ask if the game is available yet.....

Fix'd.

You should have seen the Skyward Sword thread. A fucking nightmare.

I see it as a good thing, depending on the person of course, that a new game coming out and potential rom dumping/leaking inspires people to go out and partake in discussions on forums. I made an account to talk and discuss with people.

LOL K

Most if all of the people who signed up just to get the rom will leave and never come back. Until the next popular game ROM dump.

Well, I'm not one of those people.
You guys have captured me with chatting about pokemon. Not sure if i'll ever want to come back but you've got my attention for today at least.

Reactions: 1 person

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country

sorry-Im-allergic-to-bullshit.jpg

D

Deleted User

OP
121 members are reading this topic. @_@ This game looks nice, although I'm not entirely a Poke-fan.

Sol64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont think we will see a leaked rom until this afternoon.
god the one thing i hate about popular game rom dumps is the influx of new people that just create an account to ask if the game is available yet.....

Fix'd.

You should have seen the Skyward Sword thread. A fucking nightmare.

I see it as a good thing, depending on the person of course, that a new game coming out and potential rom dumping/leaking inspires people to go out and partake in discussions on forums. I made an account to talk and discuss with people.

LOL K

Most if all of the people who signed up just to get the rom will leave and never come back. Until the next popular game ROM dump.

You guys have captured me with chatting about pokemon. Not sure if i'll ever want to come back but you've got my attention for today at least.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
true that was a mess remember the mario galaxy 2 threads those we also really really bad
How is this related to Pokemon in any way?

Look on the bright side, for each person who signs up to ask about ROMs, some, who usually hit this place for the info and then quit it (like me), get caught up in conversation and stay... for a while.
this relates to pokemon cause its a fucking pain in the ass to search through a topic regarding serious infiormation when you have a ton of people constantly asking if the game is leaked yet. seriously if you removed every post here asking if the game was out yet this topic wouldnt be as big.

YamiWheeler

Trophies
XP
Country
true that was a mess remember the mario galaxy 2 threads those we also really really bad

Look on the bright side, for each person who signs up to ask about ROMs, some, who usually hit this place for the info and then quit it (like me), get caught up in conversation and stay... for a while.
this relates to pokemon cause its a fucking pain in the ass to search through a topic regarding serious infiormation when you have a ton of people constantly asking if the game is leaked yet. seriously if you removed every post here asking if the game was out yet this topic wouldnt be as big.
Actually, the last few pages have barely had any of those posts.

And really, when "serious information" is actually leaked, you'll know about it because you'll see a flurry of posts discussing it.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Actually, the last few pages have barely had any of those posts.

And really, when "serious information" is actually leaked, you'll know about it because you'll see a flurry of posts discussing it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn