• Views 1,160,505
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

VIStrings

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's illogical. You're going to pay double the price for a game you can't understand instead of waiting for three months. If you want to spend your money like it's on fire for no reason then go ahead. Might as well buy the English release while you're at it as well.
まあ、分かれば、別の話だろう?それでも俺は買わないけど気持ちは分かる。
金さえあれば、まあ、俺も買うかもしれない。今日と明日に届かないとしても、好きな会社とゲームをサポートするのはおかしくない。

[title:Densetsu's Translation]Well, if you understand Japanese, isn't it a different story? Although I'm not planning to buy it, I understand where he's coming from.
As long as I have the cash, I might buy it. Even if it doesn't arrive today or tomorrow, there's nothing wrong with supporting companies that you like.

Reactions: 1 person

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone actually get trolled by that twitter guy? Apparently he tried releasing another Cory ROM but nobody was paying attention to him at the time LOL

Sol64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's illogical. You're going to pay double the price for a game you can't understand instead of waiting for three months. If you want to spend your money like it's on fire for no reason then go ahead. Might as well buy the English release while you're at it as well.

Well, if known, would be a different story? I understand the feeling but still do not buy.
Even if gold, Well, I may also buy. Even if you do not reach the today and tomorrow, to support the company and games like it is not unreasonable.

Translated.

VIStrings

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, if known, would be a different story? I understand the feeling but still do not buy.
Even if gold, Well, I may also buy. Even if you do not reach the today and tomorrow, to support the company and games like it is not unreasonable.

Translated.
I swear that it's the translating software that's at fault, not me. I SWEAR.

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does twitter guy have a name? Or is he one of those anonymous figures of the night?
He's just some guy on Twitter who was an extremely obvious troll, but people still fell for it because they were so desperate for the ROM that they would believe anything.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does twitter guy have a name? Or is he one of those anonymous figures of the night?
He's just some guy on Twitter who was an extremely obvious troll, but people still fell for it because they were so desperate for the ROM that they would believe anything.
So... you are twitter guy? :blink:

Reactions: 3 people

EthanObi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mikio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France

わくわくするぜ~~ 俺はこのゲ-ムをちょう待っているさ~~
俺は日本語を大好きから、このゲ-ム日本語でクリアして欲しい ^^
まあ、もちろんフランスにはつばい時俺は買うぜ :3

[title:Densetsu's Translation]I'm so excited~~ I've been waiting a long time for this game~~
I love Japanese, so I want to beat this game in Japanese ^^
Of course, when this game is released in France I'm going to buy it :3

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: