• Views 1,161,697
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

TheMohZone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
>mfw people are willing to pay $85 dollars for an import of a pokemon game, only to receive it days after the rom is out.

No just no, it's a waste of money, wait a few hours it won't fucking kill you. Damn it's like everyone here has the attention span of a squirrel.
no we do.... NUTS ACORNS FTW.... what were you saying something about cupcakes

newmysteriesbest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People take a look at this.Maybe we will find something.http://www.goandroam.com/webcams/japan/tokyo/.Hope it is allowed to send this.If not I am sorry.

how does that help? which one has the pokemon center
People take a look at this.Maybe we will find something.http://www.goandroam.com/webcams/japan/tokyo/.Hope it is allowed to send this.If not I am sorry.

how does that help? which one has the pokemon center
I said maybe.

Isshu Zach

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
>mfw people are willing to pay $85 dollars for an import of a pokemon game, only to receive it days after the rom is out.

No just no, it's a waste of money, wait a few hours it won't fucking kill you. Damn it's like everyone here has the attention span of a squirrel.
Still going to buy it from Japan! Want to use the new features of Dream World. Especially that Link Memory feature that intrigues me...

P0kelegend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Like others are saying, it should leak just after midnight in Japan.. so I'd say within 5-6 hours for sure, but then we have to wait for the AP to be fixed so who knows how long that could take.

AceTrainerJason

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's illogical. You're going to pay double the price for a game you can't understand instead of waiting for three months. If you want to spend your money like it's on fire for no reason then go ahead. Might as well buy the English release while you're at it as well.

newmysteriesbest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's illogical. You're going to pay double the price for a game you can't understand instead of waiting for three months. If you want to spend your money like it's on fire for no reason then go ahead. Might as well buy the English release while you're at it as well.
For POKEMON i could spend 500 bucks

Reactions: 1 person

ItsMetaKnight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just because YOU cannot understand it that doesn't mean anyone else has the same disability.
Besides, Pokémon is designed to be played also by a younger audience who cannot even read yet.

Reactions: 1 person

TheMohZone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i imported twisted metal from the us for extra gore for 100 bucks.
i imported infamous 2 for a bag for 150
for a pokemon game my second favourite franchise of all time i don't know what i would do

TheMohZone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just because YOU cannot understand it that doesn't mean anyone else has the same disability.
Besides, Pokémon is designed to be played also by a younger audience who cannot even read yet.
pokemon is designed to be played by all ages with an emphisis on the 12-21 market. (it goes to 21 cause of nostalgia) it is an entirely text based game and you think you don't need to read? god. look up the competitive scene and say its still designed for "Kids who Can't even read yet"

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If we don't actually get the ROM's today it will mark the 1st time the ROM's were released AFTER the games. It is very improbable of that happening though, the ROM's were most likely dumped yesterday or the day before but the dumper wants to wait until it's close to release so he won't get in any trouble.

Sol64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Another person with the simple mind that you need to read to understand how to play a game, most people don't even read. I got through B1 fine even on online battles, how? Because I knew my pokemon's moves.

Can't say the same for all games though but for pokemon it's pretty simple.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
found a "rom" its on a youtube video in 2 parts. guessing password

Part 1 is 200mb archived part 2 56mb archived will keep posted

part 2 finished before part 1 it needs the other part to be extracted. i have gotten a couple of roms like this but i'm really skeptical
No password need.

so im assuming its real? also, how old is the video? when was it uploaded?
no it was an elaborate troll. see my above post. too depressed to type details again
Lol, welcome to a GBAtemp April Fools Day 2012 prank. I knew somebody would get tricked by that again around the time that these games came out. It was originally the "Pokemon Black 2 beta."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox