Gaming pokemon black easiest rpg on ds?

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually raise my pokemon with attention to IVs and Nature. Why? because if you're going to invest hundreds of hours in raising something, hopefully it will amount to something. For this very reason I found pokemon black/white to almost be unplayably easy for anyone that requires challenge. You can say the other pokemon games were easy as well but then you obviously have not played the endgame for HGSS/battle frontier/meta-game. It's gotten to the point where I'm about to start using pokemon I like rather than for usefulness. Maybe a horsea-lead run as I mostly solo the elite force strictly fueled by HORSEA power? We shall see. I'm planning to use quality underused-underevolved pokemangs just to try and get some kind of strategy to this game. I know people have different tastes but I don't see how you guys enjoy just obliterating the game without ever needing more strategy than a rare hyper potion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
except maybe i enjoy grinding? It's a great background task and rewarding. I don't want to waste 100 hours and my result is a bunch of mediocre pokemon. Not to mention, the game is easy even if you don't ev train. pretty much every battle can be won by using your strongest move or switching to your 2nd strongest pokemon and using it's strongest move.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Lazy727 said:
except maybe i enjoy grinding? It's a great background task and rewarding. I don't want to waste 100 hours and my result is a bunch of mediocre pokemon. Not to mention, the game is easy even if you don't ev train. pretty much every battle can be won by using your strongest move or switching to your 2nd strongest pokemon and using it's strongest move.

so you like grinding eh? try to play MMORPGs and you'd see that top characters/players in the game needs more than 1 person.

EDIT: i meant PC MMORPGs. better graphics more level grinding.

but Pokemon B/W is still good. and i like to play it using the pokemon i want not because its strong. the reason why i love pokemon is because of the series. if they're real, i'd treat my pokemon more than a pet, they'll be like family. i have 3 cats at home, but they don't spit flames, teleport and such. i'm still not satisfied with the way pokemon are right now.

this is a game, not a competition and games should be fun IMO.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait... you weren't using Pokemon you liked before?

Playing Pokemon, you're doing it wrong.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Wait... you weren't using Pokemon you liked before?

Playing Pokemon, you're doing it wrong.
QFT. Sure, there's times like the start of the game where you have to get a few crappy Pokemon in the wild, but really...Grinding for hours (Hurr hurr) doesn't pay off as much as you make it sound. It's boring, repetitive, and if it's with a Pokemon you don't even like, why bother?

People need to play games for fun, like they're intended to be played for...Not so everyone can be the top battler online.

Keram

Newcomer
Trophies
In the wetter and more windy parts of Germany
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just Black/White being easy?
I have not played the newest one yet, but actually every pokemon game is a cakewalk, no matter If you know of EV or not. Only competitive play makes a difference, but the game itself is very well beatable by the knowledge the game itself provides to you. In fact, this is very good, because this allows people to stick to Pokemon they like, not forced to take the very best super special awesome ones and training them like a black man on a bike would train a wimp to make him a boxing champion.
biggrin.gif

WarBuddhaV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha nice analogy ^^

Personally I took a group of pokemon I really enjoyed and made a team out of them and played. Granted they'd probally get smashed online, I care not ^^ since I don't do a lot of cross DS battling unless it's a friendly fight with a friend.

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
meh i don't really care about IVS and all that stuff , but yeah the story line of this game was very easy hopefully they have a spin off to this

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the games are not what you call easy but thye are not super hard ths time around the gym leaders in my opinion were harder and more intelligent

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Ringo619 said:
meh i don't really care about IVS and all that stuff , but yeah the story line of this game was very easy hopefully they have a spin off to this

Most people who play Pokemon probably don't pay attention to the story and those who do can point out every Generations story is nearly the same and also Easy.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game was the easiest rpg game by far. What kind of rpg lets you level up 20 times in one battle? Grinding is there for that rewarding rpg feel, if you dont wanna grind at all, an rpg is probably not the best genre for you. Going into battles that deep in high levels is just asking for easy victory if you know what your doing.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Lazy727 said:
This game was the easiest rpg game by far. What kind of rpg lets you level up 20 times in one battle? Grinding is there for that rewarding rpg feel, if you dont wanna grind at all, an rpg is probably not the best genre for you. Going into battles that deep in high levels is just asking for easy victory if you know what your doing.
20 times a battle lol
tongue.gif
what did you have on? EXP.Share on a newly breeded lvl 1 pokemon and then changed pokemon raping it with your lvl 100 pokemon that u wasted 20 hours of ur life on? What makes you think grinding is a RPG? Grinding is the way Japanese approach it. But for Americans they prefer it to be natural proccess where you will level up through storyline, quest and other actions and comes at a moderate time. The best example would be Dragon Age.

mcr619619

Trophies
XP
Country
pokemon is good....but it ain't easy online or if you don't grind..grinding is a must for almost all RPGs...and Pokemon has RPG elements..

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
mcr619619 said:
pokemon is good....but it ain't easy online or if you don't grind..grinding is a must for almost all RPGs...and Pokemon has RPG elements..
Like i previously said.. What makes u think grinding is a RPG? As far as i know even a action game can have grinding. Even a simulation game seriously. Grinding is not a must for an RPG. You obviously have not played enough RPG in this world.

Apk07

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Once you beat the elite 4 you end up like 20 levels under the next three towns/sections of trianers. Can't beat that shit unless you know your types.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm