ROM Hack Pokemon Black (Creepy Pokemon Red Hack)

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Science vs God all over again?

Ha.
closedeyes.gif

letsgetlost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty disappointed this is over, I just spent the last hour reading the first 8 pages as well as most of the BS stories posted. I don't know if anyone's posted this but someone asked about the Buried Alive Model from one of the links posted earlier, I know it's not the same hack or related but if someone actually has this then that could mean that the Black hack does exist? Just trying to raise hope. :]

http://www.gamefaqs.com/gameboy/367023-pok...wers?qid=193307

Super_Sandwich

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anonii said:
This slightly made me believe. It was posted recently, and I have searched for this game so much and suddenly.. this surfaces..
OoOOOoooOOO~

ooooohhh! a question thats been taken down. very scary

pretty dissappointed that this isnt real. or at least the creepypasta version.

chortiz11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, okay I'm new here but I am confirming the existence of this. I've already posted on reddit and 4chan, but nobody seems to believe me, which is incredibly fucking obnoxious. Hopefully you guys can be a bit more helpful. About 7 or more years ago, a friend and I were playing either Pokemon Red/Blue or Gold/Silver. We were pretty avid players, being 12 year old kids with jack shit to do. But still to this day do I remember what had happened, and how horrifying it was. It started off when my friend encountered a strange pokemon we hadn't seen before. If I recall correctly, its name was Ghost or some variant of that. He showed me the Gameboy Color and with a look of utter confusion. He went and tried to attack it, but nothing seemed to work. It displayed a message similar to that "Charizard is too scared to attack". Ghost then killed Charizard. We tried reviving it, and it wouldn't work. My friend was horrified. Then, every single one of my friends pokemon died. None of them could be revived. Now, when Red would encounter any other pokemon, Red would begin to throw rocks, or Ghost would appear in Red's place. From then on my friend never played that cartridge again. We also recall decently creepy music playing, and his inventory being completely full of rare candy. Upon trying to find information about this, I came across Pokemon Black, however I don't think they are entirely the same. My friend had been playing that version of Pokemon for at least 6 months before the glitch/virus he had encountered. Also, we recall it would be impossible to catch any pokemon, and all the pokemon would die after Red would throw rocks at them. Does anybody know anything about this? I'd like to thank you all in advance. It might not have happened exactly like that, but thats how we remember it occurring. We also remember being so freaked out that we showed our parents and they just laughed and shrugged. We hadn't been using any Gamesharks or anything like that, but we had been using a cheat/glitch to clone pokemon. I've looked into other similar events happening and this seems most similar to "Pokemon Black" but I just confirmed with my friend that this all happened for sure on an original Pokemon Red, although we may have traded Pokemon from other versions. I've asked my friend to try and find that cartridge, he lives in Florida right now but I'm hoping he can find it. This could potentially confirm that there is some sort of Pokemon Black glitch or something?

My Reddit Post: http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/h...s_dead_pokemon/

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rydian said:
There was a project to make one, but I don't know how it's going.
The initial release of the Fire Red/Creepy Black hack can be found here: Find 'Pokemon Creepy Black' on FileTrip.net. Two months ago they posted a video on their YouTube channel with a comment that read as follows:
QUOTEHi guys!
I'm here to answer some questions (I'm on of the team members... or ex-team members...).

1. The game is/was developed with FireRed due to the large availability of tools that would mean the mod could be released in a shorter time frame.
2. There were also quite a few restrictions that we encountered with Red (a few of us actually attempted to port the 0.01 release, it took quite a long time and the results weren't as expected).
3. The mod, as of last november/december is no-longer being developed/maintained by its original team (me included - Matt), we called out for experienced ASM hackers, we found a few but they left, and due to this fact we were never able to complete the hack.

Thanks for all the support you've given us,
The Original Development Team.

P.S. This isn't to say the mod is COMPLETELY dead, I have been in contact with some of the members about the project, and we still may get back to developing it. Just give it a few months, you never know
wink.gif

D

Deleted User

Rydian said:
There is currently none.

There was a project to make one, but I don't know how it's going.
I was developing this one, ,but I got fed up with the noobs. Such twats, I tell you. To see my problem, neoxephon illustrates this quite clearly at crimson nocturnal's website.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You're gonna love it when they stop supporting win10
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I saw the announcement.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's all just junk to me, i just wanna use my pc in peace, not to be told shit by some AI
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They said that they will also discontinue support for Windows 7, of which I thought they'd already done so.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get use to Linux then
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Go with Linux Mint.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    wget "Microsoft edge.exe"
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I'm using linux mint on my other machine, works decent
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    deltree c:\windows\system32\*.* :tpi:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Why not stick to your other machine, no?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    my other machine is old, mostly used for just browsing , some multimedia stuff as it's just old
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state