Crunchyroll Switch Patched NSP

sneekhen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys, i'm new in Nintendo Switch world.
My switch is not ban, i mean, i guess.
I saw that Crunchyroll is out for Nintendo Switch, i found the .nsp, so i installed it.
But when i start it i get the "You're Offline" message, because i got 90DNS active.
I already use Youtube, a patched one to make it work with switch that are not connected to nintendo servers.
Does a patched version of Crunchyroll exist for the Switch ?
If not, i don't understand why the .nsp is available to install.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Every nsp gets dumped, whether or not it's immediately useful.

This one is pretty new, maybe someone will patch it soon, wait & see I guess.

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I don't think there's one yet. I'm also looking for it.

Also, there's even nsps of cloud version games, they're there because they exist, they're useless of course.

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Crunchyroll itself needs a paid monthly subscription normally ($9.99/1mo, $79,99/12mo) to be adfree, so I guess there's no big reasons for patching it anyway.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi guys, i'm new in Nintendo Switch world.
My switch is not ban, i mean, i guess.
I saw that Crunchyroll is out for Nintendo Switch, i found the .nsp, so i installed it.
But when i start it i get the "You're Offline" message, because i got 90DNS active.
I already use Youtube, a patched one to make it work with switch that are not connected to nintendo servers.
Does a patched version of Crunchyroll exist for the Switch ?
If not, i don't understand why the .nsp is available to install.
Install it on your clean sysNAND?

MichelRT24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Install it on your clean sysNAND?
some people have banned switches xd the thing is out there exists a youtube nsp modified can bypass the nintendo servers, so there is a possibilty for someone make a patched version of crunchyroll xd (sorry my english im from chile)

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i think nobody is interested :( who did the patch for the youtube nsp? anybody know?
its not as easy as smashing keys on your keyboard and et voila, there is your patched nsp.

the nsp needs to be extracted, the binary needs to be analyzed and reverse engineered in something like ghidra. The assembly language is quite advanced and even really good programmers cant read or work with it a lot of times. i am 99% sure this nsp will never be patched, just like 99% of the rest wont ever get patched either.

Instead of begging others to do it, you can learn to do it yourself. Yeah its hard and you probably dont want to but thats just how it is. If you wont move a muscle to do something yourself, you cant expect that other people do it for you.

PS did you try to simply open the webbrowser and browse to their page?

Reactions: Mizuguti

MichelRT24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
its not as easy as smashing keys on your keyboard and et voila, there is your patched nsp.

the nsp needs to be extracted, the binary needs to be analyzed and reverse engineered in something like ghidra. The assembly language is quite advanced and even really good programmers cant read or work with it a lot of times. i am 99% sure this nsp will never be patched, just like 99% of the rest wont ever get patched either.

Instead of begging others to do it, you can learn to do it yourself. Yeah its hard and you probably dont want to but thats just how it is. If you wont move a muscle to do something yourself, you cant expect that other people do it for you.

bro, i know is hard to do it, and i'm not begging, i was just saying it looks like it nobody is interested XD that's all, no big deal.

cosmo135

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lmao dudes response is pretty harsh I don't see begging at all. Either way browser based doesn't work as it is an "unsupported browser". Seeing as someone has done it for youtube it definitely sounds possible for this to happen however it would require someone with prior knowledge to get cracking at it. Hopefully someone comes out and does it

Reactions: MichelRT24

Icy-Wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I assume you never download pre compiled apps from net and that you always make everything yourself, right? If that is the case then, care to share perhaps? If not then here is a tip, do not speak or write when you have no actual solutions.

• Haha
Reactions: Slluxx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo