Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shayminSKY said:
Well I'm gonna have to go back to the original jap rom cuz that worked fine. It's just a shame cuz i liked the english battles. What card r u using Spenstar. PLEASE HELLP!!!!!
I'm using a SC DStwo
yaynds.gif
the flashcard that hasn't failed me yet
biggrin.gif

If you are going to start a new game, I can send you a new save file created by my flashcard so you can see if the grass appears in the White Forest
smile.gif
Because the White Forest is perfectly fine on my game.

ShadowFyre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
my plan is to use the translated rom to first amass a bunch of late game pokemon, breed them, then transfer it when i start a new game on the usa rom, so when i start the game i'll have like pre-set team. i hate using early game pokemon. f*cking rodents aren't good for anything except HM slaving.

shayminSKY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turns out it was the sav! i went on my original Pokemon white with the sav and its messed up! so does anyone have a fully legit japenese sav just after defeating n and geechisu? plz guys help me out! the pokemon need to be fully legit and so does the sav.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excellentnuke said:
I'm still getting an error that the ROM is fragmented after I patch it. I'm using WoodM3 on my M3i.
I've never heard of a ROM being fragmented
unsure.gif
Is that an M3 specific problem?

PyRoManiAcV3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pyronikdesigns.com
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
shayminSKY said:
On wood v1.16, i go to white forest should be (I'm playing pokemon white) and i get black city. Then i leave, fly back to the place where white forest should be and white forest appears but there are no grass patches and stuffs messed up? any help?
Ahh, the good ol' White Forest glitch
ph34r.gif
There really isn't a definite answer to this problem, but it looks like it has to do with the save file :/

You can try Wood v1.17, but I don't think that will solve the glitch
frown.gif

I don't believe it's a sav issue. I started a new game and it still didn't show up.
It maybe be a glitch when you use a cheat of some sort. Cause I used the money and pokeball codes and it didn't show up.
Anyone else use any codes and it show up, or no?

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PyRoManiAcV3 said:
I don't believe it's a sav issue. I started a new game and it still didn't show up.
It maybe be a glitch when you use a cheat of some sort. Cause I used the money and pokeball codes and it didn't show up.
Anyone else use any codes and it show up, or no?
That might be the case, because I haven't used cheats on Pokemon games for a long time now.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
Excellentnuke said:
I'm still getting an error that the ROM is fragmented after I patch it. I'm using WoodM3 on my M3i.
I've never heard of a ROM being fragmented
unsure.gif
Is that an M3 specific problem?
It worked before o-o It stopped working when I downloaded the new patch >< The last patch I used to use was one of the first releases, before the logo changes.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excellentnuke said:
It worked before o-o It stopped working when I downloaded the new patch >< The last patch I used to use was one of the first releases, before the logo changes.
Hmm, that is very odd. How are you patching the game?

Are you using xDelta or the patcher created by me? Try using the other method than the one you used.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
Excellentnuke said:

Are you using xDelta or the patcher created by me? Try using the other method than the one you used.
I used both xD

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excellentnuke said:
Spenstar said:
Excellentnuke said:

I used both xD
Oh, haha XD

Then I don't really know what to do
blink.gif

saves

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.000webhost.com
XP
Country
United States
ShadowFyre said:
uhhh, dude, go on google, search up urscheat.dat, and the first result should be a gbatemp website with all of them up. check it out
ok, after i done it, it still cannot play my pokemon black rom, any other ways to get it work?

thanks,
kevin

zht1997

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
Dann Woolf said:
Got a couple of questions.

1: Once version 7 comes out will I be able to continue my version 6 save? Just patch another clean rom and keep going?

2: Once the American version comes out will it be possible to convert my current save to work with it?
Answer:

1. Yes, just patche a clean ROM with the new version of the translation patch. Then make sure the newly patched ROM has the same name as your previous save file.
eg: 'Pokemon White.nds' and 'Pokemon White.sav' will work
smile.gif

2. The Japanese version of the save should work with other region versions of the games, just make sure the game and the save have the same names as mentioned before.
Reason for Edit: Silly typos[/p]
um... the sav won't work with the other region version of the game bacause they have different game ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Intel UHD 4000