• I am having no problems at all!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Kaarosu:

Re: Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v3 (First 3 posts are constantly updated)

"Sorry for the lack of updates, been quite busy with RL lately so I haven't done much aside from updating the gits with all the stuff that has been submitted (vgperson is almost done with what's remaining as he said in the earlier post) I'll do a v6 sometime sunday. Anyways, thanks for the support as always and see you people around."

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has there been reports of v5 freezing up? Mine has on my dstwo a lot, with my class 2 4gb sandisk memcard.

Does anyone know if when the english version comes out, if I would be able to use my j save on u?

And are there any cheat databases that work for v5?

Gaara.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakeyjake said:
Has there been reports of v5 freezing up? Mine has on my dstwo a lot, with my class 2 4gb sandisk memcard.

Does anyone know if when the english version comes out, if I would be able to use my j save on u?

And are there any cheat databases that work for v5?
My v5 is working perfectly fine. That is, after patching it myself. I had a friend try, and he failed apparently. Haha.
And I'm fairly sure the save will still work, as long as it's named the same.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rikardo03 said:
yey! version 5 is working in my clone r4i! which some of the people say that it's a bad clone! well it's not! you just have to find a way to make it work!
biggrin.gif
If you have to "find a way to make it work", then it's not that good. Saying it's a clone makes it even worse.
The DStwo is truly a good flashcart. Features other carts can't get, features that function better than another flashcart with the same feature, instant compatibility with 99% of the games released so far, these are what make it great. Unlike your R4i which requires all sorts of modifying and OS-switching in order to get games to work.

Totoy_Kamote

Trophies
XP
Country
YayMii said:
rikardo03 said:
yey! version 5 is working in my clone r4i! which some of the people say that it's a bad clone! well it's not! you just have to find a way to make it work!
biggrin.gif
If you have to "find a way to make it work", then it's not that good. Saying it's a clone makes it even worse.
The DStwo is truly a good flashcart. Features other carts can't get, features that function better than another flashcart with the same feature, instant compatibility with 99% of the games released so far, these are what make it great. Unlike your R4i which requires all sorts of modifying and OS-switching in order to get games to work.

it's not that hard.. you just copy and paste something... or edit some .Dat files...
biggrin.gif

then your good to go.. no more updating...
biggrin.gif

or wait till you can't play a new game then update
biggrin.gif

TheNikkoMan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Hey, been using this patch and watching this thread for a long time, but never registered because I never had problems. But now Black Ops doesnt work for me, so I had to register anyway, so I figured I'd come here and thank you guys
biggrin.gif

Love the patch, but really wished you could translate the wifi and wireless connections too
biggrin.gif

Great work!

barghest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The patch itself works great, but I seem to have some freeze/lag issues in Desmume that I'm not sure how to fix. It freezes momentarily in the Pokecenter (when giving and receiving Pokemon), when picking up items, when using items on select, and in the Battle Subway, though I've heard of other people having the latter issue (it freezes the moment I enter the Subway; I take two steps and the whole emulator freezes.) The Pokecenter and item issues I can bypass by pressing the speed-up key for long enough as eventually they let me play, but I can't use the Battle Subway at all.

Just wondering if anyone has a fix for this, or if I'll have to wait until later? I can still play the game, it'd just be nicer if I didn't have to wait ages to heal my Pokemon.

GammaForce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know if this is suppose to happen or not, but the wild/trainer Pokemon have all their names in Kanji now, just wondering if this is suppose to happen, or if its something that will be fixed.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
golden realm said:
so spenstar what the name of the character you use in your avatar and which game he came from? (curious)
He's Layle from "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers"

D

Deleted User

GammaForce said:
I don't know if this is suppose to happen or not, but the wild/trainer Pokemon have all their names in Kanji now, just wondering if this is suppose to happen, or if its something that will be fixed.
Make sure your language is set to normal. Remember to use the regular patch and not the kata names patch.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar, is there not a TTDS/DSTT version of the v5 patch? You used to have a link to it in the first post of the thread.

F8AL

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone, just posting this on behalf of a friend because registration on GBAtemp is currently disabled:

"Hey there everyone. I’m having a slight problem with my R4i Gold card and the newly translated Pokemon Black/White v5 ROM.
I’m pretty sure that my card is legit. I’ve got a working Yoshi’s Island DS Rom that is capable of being played on my card. The only ROM I seem to be having trouble with is the patched version in the first post of this thread.
Here is a picture of my card:
http://blog.ishopvideogame.com/wp-content/...i-gold-card.jpg
Alright, so I’ve got the 1.40 firmware directly from the R4i Gold website. Here is a picture of the root of my SD card:
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m83/Lishus12/SDCard.png
Now when I boot my DS, the card is recognized as Stormrider. I click it, then it brings me to the menu. I disable every option like it says. When I click to start the game, it says “Loading”, the Loading bar loads all the way, the word “Loading” appears in White letters on a Black background, and then both of my screens turn white. The screens freeze when they both turn white.
I’d love to solve this problem. If you have any ideas, please don’t hesitate to help! Thanks!"

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gumbyx84 said:
Spenstar, is there not a TTDS/DSTT version of the v5 patch? You used to have a link to it in the first post of the thread.
If I remember right, all you need to do to run this game on your TTDS is to patch the game with v5 and then use the .dat files from v3 to play.

CalamityDjenn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I wanted to know if it is possible to get an .xml file from the text .narc files of the V5 patched rom with a tool like poketext ?
If so, how could I do that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...