Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Garchomp said:
yeah ure right vulpes there are like a ton of other links for all kinds of flashcarts..again, sorry for posting that on this forum.
Your completely fine
smile.gif
it wasn't really made clear that you could ask those type of questions on other threads, so I don't blame you. Hope you find get help for your friend!

mrspeacock88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
THANK YOU SPENSTAR AND TO THE TRANSLATORS WORKING SO HARD ON THIS. YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB AND IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Spenstar.

I posted a question a while back about having a Name translation contest for the Cities, pokemon, and gym leaders, for an inclusion in an upcoming release of the translation project. Would you guys mind it if we did and you judge which ones you would pick?

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jonesman99 said:
Hey, Spenstar.

I posted a question a while back about having a Name translation contest for the Cities, pokemon, and gym leaders, for an inclusion in an upcoming release of the translation project. Would you guys mind it if we did and you judge which ones you would pick?
That sounds like a good idea. I'll have to run it by Kaarosu and see if he will input the new names we come up with. I'll post back later if your request is possible.

P.S.
If Kaarosu can't or doesn't want to insert the new names, I can always do it and release the patches
tongue.gif

sickamore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just a random question, i think people did this with HG and SS but is it possible to use the same sav files from this Japanese Pokemon for the English ROM when it comes out? And if it does work, does the Pokemon names switch to the official English names? Thanks, otherwise I'll just trade Pokemon back and forth when the English one comes out.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sickamore said:
Just a random question, i think people did this with HG and SS but is it possible to use the same sav files from this Japanese Pokemon for the English ROM when it comes out? And if it does work, does the Pokemon names switch to the official English names? Thanks, otherwise I'll just trade Pokemon back and forth when the English one comes out.
I don't really know..
unsure.gif
But if the saves are compatible, then the Pokemon names will most likely be the same as they were on the Japanese version.

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
For people who don't want to use xdelta, use cmd to patch with my custom cmd menu
smile.gif
All in one patcher! It contain only New logo patches.

Here ya go! Enjoy~

All-in-one Patcher

Edit: Uploaded smaller file but contain same files
smile.gif
Used 7z ultra compression instead of winrar
biggrin.gif
You can still use winrar to extract!

MightyNugget

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might have posted this before, but I can't remember.. sorry.
ohnoes.png

I'm currently having problems, I re-downloaded my pokemon white and when I use the patch I notice almost no change. The only difference is the Logo in the beginning of the game and the types.. (If that was even in japanese.) This was on the v3 file and I haven't updated since. Is it supposed to work like this? I think i'm having some sort of problem.. Thanks for any help.

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MightyNugget said:
ohnoes.png

I'm currently having problems, I re-downloaded my pokemon white and when I use the patch I notice almost no change. The only difference is the Logo in the beginning of the game and the types.. (If that was even in japanese.) This was on the v3 file and I haven't updated since. Is it supposed to work like this? I think i'm having some sort of problem.. Thanks for any help.
are you using a clean rom, only patched with the Rudolph's Child's Play patch? if not then there's your problem.

Ravidrath

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone managed to get the Union Room working on a Cyclo DS?

I'm using V4 w/ the latest firmware, and it always hangs during the fade-to-black when entering the Union Room.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MightyNugget said:
ohnoes.png

Your language options must still be on Kanji. Go to the options menu in the Pokemon game, on the 5th option down make sure the first option is selected.

xboa2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ravidrath said:
Anyone managed to get the Union Room working on a Cyclo DS?

I'm using V4 w/ the latest firmware, and it always hangs during the fade-to-black when entering the Union Room.

Are you playing that old dump of Black version? I get the same problem. I took my save file and loaded it up in White version, and the union room works.

mrspeacock88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
darkspirit456 said:
For people who don't want to use xdelta, use cmd to patch with my custom cmd menu
smile.gif
All in one patcher! It contain only New logo patches.

Here ya go! Enjoy~

All-in-one Patcher

Edit: Uploaded smaller file but contain same files
smile.gif
Used 7z ultra compression instead of winrar
biggrin.gif
You can still use winrar to extract!
Couldnt get the xdelta gui patcher to work so i tried this and it worked perfectly. thank you for this file.

Huguini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, patch V5 works on TTDS

(With pokemon white, new logo, rudolph patch, with english names)

Jujuh

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I really really need help, i've searched everywhere, i've tried so many ways for the pass 2 days and I still cant get this to work.

Im using an Original R4i-sdhc (not the v1.4 one), its updated with latest kernel, latest tt menu, but the V5 Oficial Rom just will not work at all, I always get the -4 rom load error code.

The strange thing is Im able to play a patched and non translated version of Pokemon Black, it loads up just fine, but whenever I try patching with V5 or anything related to it, I just get the -4 error.

I've tried the ext and infolib replacement still no use, im not sure if its at the Decryption/Encryption part that im not getting right because when I load eNDrypts i get a message saying failed to patch but at the bottom it says succesufly patched so I dont really get if thats working or not.

Please anyone help me because I really cant figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: