Not open for further replies.

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I2aven's_Sage said:
If he was having trouble patching his game/rom the ordinary way, what makes you think that someone with 2 posts would be any more likely to be able to succeed in a more complex way? I mean, you yourself said that it'd be easier to use a clean rom. Just because there is indeed a possible way doesn't mean that it would be any easier for the poor kid XD
Well... he asked a specific question, he got the answer to that specific question... rotf
Even if he has two posts, that doesn't mean the kid is retarded
biggrin.gif

I started out here with 0 posts just like you and so did he.
If he would like to me more specific and give us more information, maybe someone would help him more
yaynds.gif

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatchetball said:
Well... he asked a specific question, he got the answer to that specific question... rotf
Lol, I think you went too specific and assumed he was using a TTDS because he wasn't that specific as to telling what he was playing the game on
tongue.gif

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaige said:
@Spenstar

Hey how do I get DSTwo? is it like a pc thing? or is it something to replace the DS lite/DSi's system firmware? and if so how do I go about getting and installing such firmware?
A DSTwo is a flashcard you use to play games on your DS system, so say you have the Pokemon.nds game and you wanted to play it on your DS, you just put the game on an SD Card and then put the card into the DSTwo and then you can play the game on your system.

Helpful links:
http://gbatemp.net/t232281-supercard-dstwo-review
ShopTemp SC DSTwo

Bassdark25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea what's the problem... if it's the patch or Acekard 2i. It's updated to the latest but it Pokemon white still gets a black screen after professor stops talking.
EDIT: My bad. I had the either the wrong update or something else. It's working now.

dude of the gree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure whether it is worth posting this link, but...allegedly someone has translated the entire script of the story. Unfortunately, since I am not versed in the japanese language, I cannot vouch for its accuracy, but perhaps it can be of some use to you. The page is in some sort of text format.
Be warned, the person also tried to localise the names of characters and pokémon, and, well...the names they picked are generally kind of terrible:

http://vgboy.dabomstew.com/other/BlackAndWhite.txt

muckers

Trophies
XP
Country
dude of the green said:
I'm not sure whether it is worth posting this link, but...allegedly someone has translated the entire script of the story. Unfortunately, since I am not versed in the japanese language, I cannot vouch for its accuracy, but perhaps it can be of some use to you. The page is in some sort of text format.
Be warned, the person also tried to localise the names of characters and pokémon, and, well...the names they picked are generally kind of terrible:

http://vgboy.dabomstew.com/other/BlackAndWhite.txt

Thanks for posting, but it's already referenced right at the bottom of Version 4s changelog. Check the spoiler in the OP.
smile.gif

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude of the green said:
Ah, I see...I should of checked more thoroughly. Glad to see you're making use of it, though. Has it been useful?
Yep, the story should be ~90% completed by the next patch.

dude of the gree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, thats excellent news. I've never tried patching the japanese versions of the games before, usually I'd wait until the english release, but I was listening to some of the music today and its given me the urge to play it. Good luck with the rest of your project
smile.gif

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@ Spenstar, think you could hold off the patch until the story is ~100% completed, like 99%, with the bugs in the breaks figured out? Cuz i would wait for something like that.

That would be great, as all the rest of us have to wait for in the patch after that would be more bug fixes and npc's translated.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jonesman99 said:
@ Spenstar, think you could hold off the patch until the story is ~100% completed, like 99%, with the bugs in the breaks figured out? Cuz i would wait for something like that.

That would be great, as all the rest of us have to wait for in the patch after that would be more bug fixes and npc's translated.
I'm not the one who gets to decide when the next patch is released, that would be Kaarosu. I can pass your request to him and see if he will agree though.
wink.gif

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
jonesman99 said:

I'm not the one who gets to decide when the next patch is released, that would be Kaarosu. I can pass your request to him and see if he will agree though.
wink.gif
I rather it be released in versions. So to speak, version 6 could be 99/100% completed.. but there still maybe be errors and bugs. It's better for the community to be the testers and keep an open mind about it. I've completed the game in Japanese a week after the game was released but I like to play it again even if it were 90% done.
rolleyes.gif

pokemonfan119

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
Yep, I knew that if I updated the Patching Instructions, a lot of confusion would be solved
biggrin.gif

P.S.
When you say "They" its actually me
wink.gif

Lol, and I bet you had fun cutting down my entire first post just to quote the Patching Instructions
tongue.gif

Lol yeah, thanks.
smile.gif

Also, thanks for making this thread! If it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't have known there were English patches (updated when new patch versions come out) for Pokemon Black & White.

P.S.
It was pretty easy cutting your first post lol.
tongue.gif

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokemonfan119 said:
Lol yeah, thanks.
smile.gif

Also, thanks for making this thread! If it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't have known there were English patches (updated when new patch versions come out) for Pokemon Black & White.

P.S.
It was pretty easy cutting your first post lol.
tongue.gif
Yeah no problem
wink.gif
I just thought it would help if I created a thread on the Temp so the community here would be updated on the progress happening at Project Pokemon
smile.gif

Oh and btw, when I commented on you having fun quoting my Patching Guide, I was thinking of what you must have thought when you saw all the text and BB coding in it
happy.gif
and whenever a new patch comes out the post just gets longer, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?