frown.gif

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Schlupi said:
Spenstar said:
Huge Update! I have just found out that a fan has out of the blue released the entire pokemon story translation to the translation team! The translation didn't include the line breaks and formatting for the game so the team has to insert the text manually. But with this awesome piece of information, we should see a complete story translation in the very near future!

-- Spenstar

WOW! That is fucking awesome. Can't believe that somebody actually did that. Quite amazing... Looking forward to it.

Now only if my Union Room in Black would work with ANY of these patches on my DSTWO... ='(

Try using V3 Rudolf AFTER English Patch. That's how I got mine to work.

spider476

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokemonfrontier.zobyhost.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Schlupi said:
Now only if my Union Room in Black would work with ANY of these patches on my DSTWO... ='(

That's a rom problem that only the black rom has.... you need only to patch the rom you have with rudolph's patch V2 (that is for union room and c-gear) and it will work on you DS2.... It's working on my DS2 after that, so try it.

PyRoManiAcV3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pyronikdesigns.com
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
Huge Update! I have just found out that a fan has out of the blue released the entire pokemon story translation to the translation team! The translation didn't include the line breaks and formatting for the game so the team has to insert the text manually. But with this awesome piece of information, we should see a complete story translation in the very near future!

-- Spenstar

Absolutely epic :|....cannot wait for it to be out
biggrin.gif

PyRoManiAcV3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pyronikdesigns.com
XP
Country
United States
Just want to say that the problem with white forest is NOT ROM related. I just booted up 2 .sav files.

24wzxvs.png

The one shown on the left is my .sav file, using the exact same ROM as the one on the right. And as you can see, the one on the right HAS the grass , as mine does not. Used on the same exact ROM on No$GBA.

So it isn't a patch/ROM issue at all, or even an AP issue. If it were, it wouldn't have showed up on either one.

A Random Mew

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
great big and huge thanks for this! i'm really looking forward to more releases from you guys! take your time, do not let fan pressure get to you and do what you can when you can. unlike most, i realize you guys have lives. thanks a ton for whats already translated.

question tho on the translating. are you guys going to try and translate in a localized manor? as in, when english names and locations are revealed, are you going to update the names in the patch to match that of the english release?

my apologies if this is a question asked millions of times and i am bugging you.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a random mew said:
question tho on the translating. are you guys going to try and translate in a localized manor? as in, when english names and locations are revealed, are you going to update the names in the patch to match that of the english release?

my apologies if this is a question asked millions of times and i am bugging you.
yes, i believe that when the localized names are releases we will replace the current names.

Yellow-SH

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
pyromaniacv3 said:
just want to say that the problem with white forest is not rom related. i just booted up 2 .sav files.

[images]

the one shown on the left is my .sav file, using the exact same rom as the one on the right. and as you can see, the one on the right has the grass , as mine does not. used on the same exact rom on no$gba.

so it isn't a patch/rom issue at all, or even an ap issue. if it were, it wouldn't have showed up on either one.
that's because the white forest changes. it's a game feature. if you use the high link with a friend, it'll normally change again.
but for the grass, i don't understand. curious.

Skator

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
someone can give me a .pkm that has being pokeshifted?
i need these to make my owns. please.

Naito-Tanuki

Trophies
XP
Country
i was playing the new v3 translation on ttds, and saved the game.
but when i try to play it again, it goes back to my original first save at the start and the .sav size is 1mb.
what can i do?

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok guys so i got an acekard 2i, so what do i do to get this game into my cart?

just follow the directions (drop clean room unto the patch.exe then run delta and etc) or is there other special stuff that i need to do?

and no more exp patch?

thnx

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
akaio 1.8 fixes b+w so just use the english patch.

ans this english patch would be the one that we download here, v3 (new logo)? or somewhere else

and exp patch? not needed anymore?

edit: i used patch.exe (rudolf's) and it created the rom again but with .bak and i ran delta gui on the nds file which i ran first on rudolf..but delta aint creating a new nds file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1