Status
Not open for further replies.

coronajtv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm cant seem to get it to work all the way.

Title screen works fine but once the introductions are done it goes into a black screen and freezes. I've tried various roms but I keep freezing in the same place.

Im using an acekard 2i on akaoi 1.7.1. Hopefully the next patch will work just fine for me.

Saionji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
metalmouth647 said:
This is pretty odd, Pokemon White works perfectly but Black does't on my R4i Gold. I patched White a week ago, and I recently tried to patch Black yesterday, were the patches updated by any chance?
Some problem depend on some Micro SD those who have Random Read more than 0.6 ms
Sorry for my English ^^

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
gumbyx84 said:
FireGrey said:
I went from Official v1 to Official v2 on DSTT and didn't have to change the extinfo and infolib
biggrin.gif

Random-ish question: What are the extinfo and infolib files for? I can run the game on my AceKard 2i without them.....

On-topic: Yay for progress on v3! Looks like I will have a new patch and patcher to test this weekend.
smile.gif
The extinfo and infolib files are for the TTDS firmware.

Ah thanks. I usually ignore them but I've seen it mentioned in this thread a few times and my interested was peaked.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gumbyx84 said:
Ah thanks. I usually ignore them but I've seen it mentioned in this thread a few times and my interested was peaked.
Oh, haha.
tongue.gif
Yeah, those files are discussed a lot in this thread, guess there are still many TTDS users
happy.gif

Grifstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spent hours yesterday trying to get this to work on DSTT but nothin' :|. For some reason at one point I had the YSmenu giving the Error-4 but the DSTT menu was loading up only a white screen. Which seemed kinda odd. Although now that I think I know what I was doing wrong that time I started over the patching/encrypting/firmware modifying/etc so many times that I don't even remember how I had it set up that way anymore.

I think I'm just gonna wait out for a bit longer. Either until the patches get a lot easier for DSTT users, or dare I say, the english one comes out. I can get Rudolf's patch to work just fine at least though it'd really would be nice if it was much easier read, even for the story dialogue even though I got a trans .txt script to read... Which I thought would work just as fine but it's not quite the same :|.

But now I'm just rambling so yeah.. good luck with future releases /o/

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grifstar said:
I spent hours yesterday trying to get this to work on DSTT but nothin' :|. For some reason at one point I had the YSmenu giving the Error-4 but the DSTT menu was loading up only a white screen. Which seemed kinda odd. Although now that I think I know what I was doing wrong that time I started over the patching/encrypting/firmware modifying/etc so many times that I don't even remember how I had it set up that way anymore.

I think I'm just gonna wait out for a bit longer. Either until the patches get a lot easier for DSTT users, or dare I say, the english one comes out. I can get Rudolf's patch to work just fine at least though it'd really would be nice if it was much easier read, even for the story dialogue even though I got a trans .txt script to read... Which I thought would work just as fine but it's not quite the same :|.

Questions:
  • What version of the patch did you use?
  • Did you use the DSTT/TTDS version of the patch?
  • What kind of MicroSD card are you using (brand, size, class)?

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grifstar said:

There is a guide in my signature, trust me, use it. Or if you would like, PM me and send me your MSN/AIM and I can help you out with getting the files to read properly
biggrin.gif

Grifstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. v2, White version, new logo, with exp
2. ... There's a patch for that? /deeense
3. Scandisk, 2gb (I also got a 4gb that I thiiink is the same exact kind, but I haven't used it)

I tried that guide too, it didn't help ;;

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wiiluver135 said:
Spenstar said:
wiiluver135 said:
Which version has it where PokeShifter works?
cause I NEED to transfer my creatures TODAY!
I believe the original un-patched, clean version of the game.
I just tried it...it didn't work...well it worked but it gave me "errors" or something.
I guess I really do need the jpn gen 4 games before I can transfer my pokes over...OR IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO PUT THEM IN THIS GAME!!?!?
If you have Pokésav, and your other pokémon are on a ROM, then you can save their PKM's and load them onto B/W. If not, then get a pokémon game like d/p/pt/hg/ss onto your flashcart, progress to where you can trade, and trade them over and complete the steps above, that's what i did for the event legends (crown beasts and celebi, plus arceus for the sake of it), but it's just a suggestion.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grifstar said:
1. v2, White version, new logo, with exp
2. ... There's a patch for that? /deeense
3. Scandisk, 2gb (I also got a 4gb that I thiiink is the same exact kind, but I haven't used it)

I tried that guide too, it didn't help ;;

Hey, some people don't notice the DSTT/TTDS patch and then post it doesn't work. I know you followed the guide, but did you update to the new extinfo and infolib files? Also, your SanDisk (assuming that is what you meant) is a Class 4 correct? I think Class 4 cards have been having issues with B/W. The link talks about the AceKard 2i, but it might be affecting the DSTT/TTDS as well.

Grifstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Ah, it started working after using the DSTT patch, thank you~

.. How far does the story progression actually go anyway? Since I noticed that the entire intro had been translated too. Just curious.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grifstar said:
-Ah, it started working after using the DSTT patch, thank you~

.. How far does the story progression actually go anyway? Since I noticed that the entire intro had been translated too. Just curious.
When v3 comes out, the story will be translated up to the second town.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know everyone is anti-translate story but I find it odd because that never stopped you all when it came to HGSS or Platinum. In fact, there were several story translations all going on at the same time and most people used the translated HGSS for over a month after the games release when they were trying to crack the AP last spring. It seems like the community has basically given into the consensus that kaz is the official one

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I'm not sure if this is normal. I was started playing the game and once I entered the first route everything that was in English turned Japanese. That includes the Menu, the Pokemon Status Screen, the Save Option and even the Town People that talked in English.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
adrian2040 said:
I'm not sure if this is normal. I was started playing the game and once I entered the first route everything that was in English turned Japanese. That includes the Menu, the Pokemon Status Screen, the Save Option and even the Town People that talked in English.
Read close to the top of my first post.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright