Not open for further replies.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update! Here are some of the fixes that will take place in v3 which should be released this weekend.

QUOTE said:
Bug Log (v3):
Toxic Orb - FIXED
4 Moves / TM-HM - FIXED
Shop Money amount - FIXED
Little by Little - FIXED *1
Pokéshifter - FIXED *2
Battle Subway - BROKEN *3

1: Move changed to "Bit by Bit"
2: Original files returned.
3: It's only broken if you encounter a certain trainer. Which is the one here.

That's the current v3 status.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiluver135 said:
Which version has it where PokeShifter works?
cause I NEED to transfer my creatures TODAY!
I believe the original un-patched, clean version of the game.

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
wiiluver135 said:
Which version has it where PokeShifter works?
cause I NEED to transfer my creatures TODAY!
I believe the original un-patched, clean version of the game.
I just tried it...it didn't work...well it worked but it gave me "errors" or something.
I guess I really do need the jpn gen 4 games before I can transfer my pokes over...OR IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO PUT THEM IN THIS GAME!!?!?

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My friend just patched his ROM, and the menus and junk started out in English, but after the tutorial it switched back to Japanese, menus and everything. Anyone else experience this?

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anne Noise said:
My friend just patched his ROM, and it started out in English, but after the tutorial it switched back to Japanese, menus and everything. Anyone else experience this?
If you read my main post, at the top, you will find:

Attention! If you've applied the Patch, but everything is Japanese except the logo in the game, you can try this:
The game sometimes likes to switch text modes randomly, so what you need to try is in the 'Options' of the Pokemon game, go to the 5th option down and make sure the first one is selected or 'normal' is selected. Hope that helps!

--------------------

Just a friendly reminder to all: If you read my first post, most of your questions will be answered.
smile.gif

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Anne Noise said:
My friend just patched his ROM, and the menus and junk started out in English, but after the tutorial it switched back to Japanese, menus and everything. Anyone else experience this?
Go on options and change from Kanji to japanese.
I believe it is the 5th option in settings.
Darn Spenstar beat me to it.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireGrey said:
Anne Noise said:
Go on options and change from Kanji to japanese.
I believe it is the 5th option in settings.
Darn Spenstar beat me to it.
Sorry to steal your thunder
tongue.gif

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
Anne Noise said:
My friend just patched his ROM, and it started out in English, but after the tutorial it switched back to Japanese, menus and everything. Anyone else experience this?
If you read my main post, at the top, you will find:

Attention! If you've applied the Patch, but everything is Japanese except the logo in the game, you can try this:
The game sometimes likes to switch text modes randomly, so what you need to try is in the 'Options' of the Pokemon game, go to the 5th option down and make sure the first one is selected or 'normal' is selected. Hope that helps!

--------------------

Just a friendly reminder to all: If you read my first post, most of your questions will be answered.
smile.gif

Let my question serve as this lesson, haha. I assumed my question wasn't addressed there, since this is the fourth or fifth person I've helped out, and I didn't bother to check the first post. Thus, I am a moron! Thanks for the help, and we actually figured it out before I even checked back.

Just so you know, it wasn't random in this case, there's an NPC in the first town who switches the kanji/kana option, which my friend talked to. He just talked to her again and switched it back.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update! By looking at the progress of the translators, it seems like the first two towns have been translated. So expect to see a good amount of progress from v2 when v3 is released!

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saionji said:
I hope we can see v3 soon
grog.gif
Same here
smile.gif
Kaarosu will hopefully apply the newly translated text to the game tomorrow and then release the patches the next day
wink.gif

Saionji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Coto said:
So far in the 3rd patch, how much storyline-text will be translated? (this is quite important to me..)
2 Towns compiltly translated... And if i am right it's ~5% of story line...
Total progress same as ~14%
happy.gif

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireGrey said:
I went from Official v1 to Official v2 on DSTT and didn't have to change the extinfo and infolib
biggrin.gif

Random-ish question: What are the extinfo and infolib files for? I can run the game on my AceKard 2i without them.....

On-topic: Yay for progress on v3! Looks like I will have a new patch and patcher to test this weekend.
smile.gif

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gumbyx84 said:
FireGrey said:
I went from Official v1 to Official v2 on DSTT and didn't have to change the extinfo and infolib
biggrin.gif

Random-ish question: What are the extinfo and infolib files for? I can run the game on my AceKard 2i without them.....

On-topic: Yay for progress on v3! Looks like I will have a new patch and patcher to test this weekend.
smile.gif
The extinfo and infolib files are for the TTDS firmware.

metalmouth647

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is pretty odd, Pokemon White works perfectly but Black does't on my R4i Gold. I patched White a week ago, and I recently tried to patch Black yesterday, were the patches updated by any chance?

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
metalmouth647 said:
This is pretty odd, Pokemon White works perfectly but Black does't on my R4i Gold. I patched White a week ago, and I recently tried to patch Black yesterday, were the patches updated by any chance?
Considering that you used the patch a week ago, yes the patch has been updated since you last downloaded it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom