Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisruls00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This patch almost works perfectly for me except for one problem. When one of my Pokemon try to evolve, it just displays the word "...what?" forever and never does anything. I was able to get around that using my original hex-edited rom, but it's kind of annoying, is there any fix for this? I'm playing White version on an M3 Real with the latest Sakura firmware, if it matters.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I patched my Pokemon White rom and used my old sav from my old ROM, but everything is still in japanese. the main menu were it says PRESS START BUTTON says translated by blah blah blah, but the menu with continue, new game, etc is in japanese..? what do i do?

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
chrisruls00 said:
This patch almost works perfectly for me except for one problem. When one of my Pokemon try to evolve, it just displays the word "...what?" forever and never does anything. I was able to get around that using my original hex-edited rom, but it's kind of annoying, is there any fix for this? I'm playing White version on an M3 Real with the latest Sakura firmware, if it matters.
It should of get fixed in the Beta V2. You are using V2, no?

FronkieDJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Patch for Pokemon White, Beta version 2, is not working for R4 Wood 1.13. As soon as I start the game, the touch screen is white and the other screen is black

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FronkieDJ said:
The Patch for Pokemon White, Beta version 2, is not working for R4 Wood 1.13. As soon as I start the game, the touch screen is white and the other screen is black
Does it work without the translation patch? Sorry, just making sure.

FronkieDJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, without the patch it works.
The first patch btw, isn't working either

EDIT: sorry i made a mistake. Didn't gave the .sav file the correct name. It DOES work.
Sorry for the mistake.
Going to restart my journey
wink.gif

FronkieDJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, the Translation Patch will unable the cheats. In the menu you can't press x to go to cheats..
This is for R4 Wood 1.13
EDIT: This only the problem for Pokemon White. Pokemon HG can open the cheat database.

FronkieDJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I just noticed the Game ID changed?
When i played it in Japanese the game ID was something else.

Blayd

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ZeWarrior said:
I patched my Pokemon White rom and used my old sav from my old ROM, but everything is still in japanese. the main menu were it says PRESS START BUTTON says translated by blah blah blah, but the menu with continue, new game, etc is in japanese..? what do i do?
Same here.
Black works, White not.

Used BetaV2 and I have SCDS2

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blayd said:
ZeWarrior said:
Same here.
Black works, White not.

In the Pokemon game, try going to options and on the fifth option down select normal.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chrisruls00 said:
Try using the Beta v2 patch, it was supposed to fix that issue.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Blayd said:
ZeWarrior said:
Same here.
Black works, White not.

Both works
smile.gif

Blayd

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Spenstar said:
Blayd said:
ZeWarrior said:
Same here.
Black works, White not.

In the Pokemon game, try going to options and on the fifth option down select normal.
That was it, thanks
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work